Investigating What Poop Hitting The Fan Meant

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's so hard to guess because she really doesn't have a life. Her whole life back then consisted of hanging out with her much-older relatives, spending time with her dog, shopping, visiting Judith, and seeing her Chinese herbalist/acupuncturist. Plus she likes to obfuscate the truth and emphasize her own suffering. This is kind of like when we were trying to figure out which "dear friend" accompanied her to AZ and it turned out to be Suzanne. Sometimes it's simplest answer.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm really surprised by now no one has ever developed cliff notes or highlights, searchable keywords of course, of all her videos. With dates. We are slacking!

3. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

What is this Poopsie is the treasurer of? www.ravenfoundation.org/about-us/our-people/

We are slacking.
    Timeline is needed. I always forget what events happened when.

4.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 9/12/2016, 06:37 AM) 
    What is this Poopsie is the treasurer of? www.ravenfoundation.org/about-us/our-people/

We are slacking.
    Timeline is needed. I always forget what events happened when.

I didn't know Suzanne was a certified Montessori educator!

5.     +24   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    So, since I'm seriously procrastinating on a major work deadline, I've prepared an extensive dossier on the Great Poop Debate instead ;)

THE POOP QUOTE

"The past 5-6 weeks of my life have been really really tough...Some things in my personal life that I don't feel comfortable sharing...maybe I will at some point in the future... it just so happened that I took a big step back from sharing so much of my private life with you right before the poop hit the fan so to speak" (3:20)

TIMELINE
    -Spring 2013: Jen goes off the pill according to her I'm Pregnant video
    -September 18, 2013: Tosh episode airs
    -October 3, 2013: Jen addresses the Tosh episode in a shockingly mature, calm manner in the tail end of her Oct 1 Vlogtober vlog (23:45)
    -Late Jan 2014: In the Phoenician "poop" video published in mid March 2014, Jen states things have been tough for the past 5-6 weeks. This would be 6 weeks earlier.
    -March 2014: The High Frequency Trading scandal hits the press. However, articles state the FBI has been investigating for over a year. So if Poopsie's company was being investigated the fam would have known far earlier.
    **March 7-9, 2014: Phoenician getaway
    -March 12, 2014: Phoencian "poop" video published
    -Late Fall 2014: Jen finally sees a fertility doc (I'm Pregnant video)
    -Late December 2014: Jen is diagnosed with polyps (I'm Pregnant video)
    -March 2015: Surgery removes polyps (I'm Pregnant video)
    -April 2015: Conceives
    -July 2015: Announces pregnancy

ANALYSIS OF COMMON BAKERY THEORIES

-Argument against a Utah house ban
    Both Jen and Don go on the post-poop getaway. I would think he'd be in the doghouse if he allowed the fam to ban her.
    If it was an issue of the Dead Crown Foundation needing her to stay under the radar for tax reasons, she didn't have to be banned, she could just not film.
    During the "poop" period (the first quarter of 2014) Jen and Don were actively TTC. No extended solo trips would make sense.

-Argument against the Tosh episode
    The episode aired in September 2013. Jen addresses it two weeks later at the end of a vlog in a shockingly mature, calm fashion. According to Jen the "poop" didn't start hitting until early 2014 (see timeline).

-Argument against the High Frequency Trading Scandal
    The timing fits that the HFT scandal hit the press right around the "poop"/Phoenician video. However, the FBI announces it had been investigating for about a year. If Poopsie's company was being investigated the fam would have known much earlier; also Poopsie being somewhat of a spokesperson for HFT would likely have known about the investigation generally far earlier as well. Also, Jen states in the "poop video": "The past 5-6 weeks of my life have been really really tough...Some things in my personal life that I don't feel comfortable sharing...maybe I will at some point in the future." It's unlikely that if the Rosses were under investigation for shady business practices, she would ever talk about it.

Argument against a miscarriage:
    The timing here would also fit. The "poop"/Phoencian video would have been at the height of her eastern medicine BS. However, she goes into excruciating detail about the tragic failure of fertilized eggs to implant as diagnosed by her acupuncturist's reading of her tongue in her 47 minute I'm Pregnant video which was pretty much an oration on her fertility since her late teens. In the coordinating blog post she goes into the color of the blood she was spotting during her first trimester. It is hard to believe amongst this much over sharing she would have shied away from mentioning a miscarriage in the Pregancy video or at least a "I don't want to go into detail but March was a particularly difficult part of our journey."

CONCLUSION
    I'm at a loss, guys!! I was sure the polyp diagnosis was the "poop" but the timing is nearly a year off. Never fear though. It took a year, but we uncovered the identity of Jen's infamous "dear friend." The Great Poop Mystery shall one day be solved!

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    THE HOT WATER POST

In addition to the Phoenician video posted here that mentions the poop and its "coordinating blog post," there's a Week in Review (RIP WIRs) from March 2014 (aka The Month of the Poop) that @Flossy posted in the other thread.
    www.prettyneatliving.com/week-in-re...-march-16-2014/

Here Jen talks about "being in hot water" but the general consensus appears to be that, while "being in hot water" usually means you (Jen) are the one who did something wrong, Jen is an idiot and was mangling metaphors.

Excerpt:

[Illustration of teacup with quote "A woman is like a teabag. You never know how strong it is until you put it on hot water."]

I’ve been in some very hot water for the past couple of months, and let me tell you, I am continually surprised at my strength. I am not going to go into all of the details about what’s been going on in my personal life and I ask that you respect my decision to keep some things private. I will say that hardships and tough times are certainly learning opportunities and I’ve been discovering a lot about myself lately. No one’s life is perfect with smooth sailing all of the time, nor would I want my life to be that way. I know from experience that my greatest growths come after weathering the storms. What I am trying to do now from the eye of the storm is be open to learning, changing, and growing.

Life does go on even when bad things happen, doesn’t it? I’ve been trying to keep up with my posting schedule as best I can. Don and I took a much needed weekend getaway trip to Arizona a couple of weekends ago (which I shared more about here if you’re interested). There’s nothing quite like the desert sunshine to help heal! I’ve actually planned another quick desert getaway coming up soon as a bit of a solo retreat for myself since our weekend was so soothing. I relish my time with my pup, enjoying longer walks nows that much of the snow and ice has melted. Don and I have also been enjoying time with friends and family, including sharing meals with our loved ones.
    [post goes on to talk about tasty treats and healthy eating]

7.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you for that excellent write-up, Seabass! Are we sure she never showed her planner pages from around January-March 2014? ;) I'm sure the answers are there.

So she said it was two "personal blows," and the big loss happened first. I wonder when she actually started seeing the acupuncturist and getting her tongue read? We know from her vlogs that she was taking her shag carpet herbs by at least April 2014. All of this could just be an overreaction to some hocus-pocus fed to her by the herbalist. Jen is the perfect mark for anyone looking to sell something. It's easy to imagine this herbalist was diagnosing things that she would then be able to "cure" for more money. Of course Jen would fall for it. This is a woman who does body scans. She is so convinced that she's so aware of her body that she thinks she felt her eggs get fertilized.

I'm still of the opinion that the big loss is the Utah house. She wouldn't quit going there of her own accord. Don used to join her there after a couple of weeks, so it wouldn't need to interfere with TTC. Especially for someone who was meticulously charting.

I think it's possible the second incident might have been the first time she was told she had a fertilized egg which failed to implant.

8.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If anyone feels like looking up these dates, I'll add them to the timeline:
    -Don leaves Poopsie's company, starts the job in NC, and is traveling a lot
    -Don quits/leaves/is fired from the NC job. Do we know why?
    -Don starts working from home. Is this when he leaves the NC job and is back working for Poopsie?
    -Jen's last solo trip to Utah

9.     +11   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 12/9/2016, 04:15) 
    Supply list

Post its
    Whiteboard
    Markers
    Pics of the family
    All yt and blog posts about this and around this time
    Wine
    Onion dip

Push pins from container store and a backup skein of red yarn might be helpful as well.
    Attached Image

10.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (worldsokayestmom @ 12/9/2016, 09:56) 
    Push pins from container store and a backup skein of red yarn might be helpful as well.

I'll make the coffee....

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Is it possible that Jen and Suzanne went out to Utah for that trip while she was pregnant and not Scottsdale?
    Maybe they need to keep things quiet now about how much they are using the house for personal use
    Hence not one picture of anything, not even the sky or terrain

12. Todolovethebaby
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Jen being Jen, if the whole "fam" was told "we need to restrict use of the Utah house", Jen would call that a personal loss. The world revolves around her. Even if she did nothing, and everyone was equally banned, she would consider that a personal loss.
    Since she likes to send "messages" to the family through videos, maybe she phrased it that way so they'd think some other stuff was happening to her. Sympathy, etc., always the victim.
    Went away for a weekend in the hopes the fam would see she needed a break and offer the log prison (testing them). Nada.
    Moved on to non-implanted egg thing (second loss or whatever). Conception "journey" aka being hereditarily stubborn about having kids, fixing a minor problem, becoming pregnant immediately.
    I think it was nothing and it's just Jen being Jen.
    Whole Foods may have stopped stocking her favorite peanut butter. Big loss. Who knows!

13. popsugarlikejen

User deleted

QUOTE (DonsEternalPaternityLeave @ 9/11/2016, 09:07 PM) 
    A loss sounds like a miscarriage

I thought so way back when I saw that video

14.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 9/12/2016, 08:20 AM) 
    If anyone feels like looking up these dates, I'll add them to the timeline:
    -Don leaves Poopsie's company, starts the job in NC, and is traveling a lot
    -Don quits/leaves/is fired from the NC job. Do we know why?
    -Don starts working from home. Is this when he leaves the NC job and is back working for Poopsie?

Don's employment history

Chief Strategy Officer
    PDQ Enterprises
    January 2015 – Present (1 year 9 months)Glenview, Illinois

Strategic Product Manager
    Title Trading Services USA Inc
    October 2013 – December 2014 (1 year 3 months)Charlotte, North Carolina

COO
    Advisor Exchange
    April 2012 – September 2013 (1 year 6 months)Glenview, IL
    trader and manager

GETCO, LLC
    2001 – 2012 (11 years)

Interesting to note that Grandad Ross who passed in Jan 2016 went to Harvard and Yale. The son (poopsie) and daughter both went to Princeton.

Some clever genes in there.

Then Donald who went to NW University

15.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Seabass Jr., you are my hero. Thank you for typing all of that out! :applause05:

166 replies since 12/9/2016, 01:21   30178 views