Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1. Vegan Crumb Manager
        +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I'll go against the grain and say I don't mind her for the most part. She doesn't seem to pretend much. She is a B and a diva and she seems to own both. She's honest that she drops crazy money at Starbucks. I think out of all the housewives, she might be one of my favorite because she isn't over the top perfect and fake. She just spends money like it grows on trees. She doesn't pretend to eat the perfect diet and then hide her junk habit behind closed doors.

I still like to snark on her because come on, she is way over the top, a complete shopaholic, and she doesn't discipline her children. I guess I am just over all the fake perfection portrayed by most of the housewives these days so Aaryn isn't rubbing me the wrong way nearly as much as the rest..

QUOTE (Shameless43 @ 1/4/2020, 06:03 AM) 
    Knowing Aaryn it will be a cookie cuter white kitchen marble countertop mansion that’s slightly better than all her friends homes... wonder if they will actually be purchasing .. I couldn’t sit through the sponsored try on/ Q&A

You're probably right. The majority of the houses here are cookie cutter unless you get into the million+ range.

She says they are under contract to purchase and she sees this as their forever home. They will remodel or add on over time if they ever want to change it. I will be interested to see how much it costs. Just last year she said they couldn't qualify and all of a sudden they are buying.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371482 views