Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1. Vegan Crumb Manager
        +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    I think all her "we had no idea what these things were, then asked them to be fixed on the inspection, then realized they weren't fixed when we moved in" is bogus.

There is NO WAY the inspector missed all that and there is NO WAY her realtor didn't do a final walk through with them and make sure repairs were completed if the inspector knew about it.

Why she's lying, I don't know. Maybe they knew all about the repairs ahead of time and that's the only way they could afford a house with land. Buy a death trap shit hole in the boonies. Then she decided to lie so people didn't realize that they willingly bought a garbage house. I really don't understand the whole thing.

She already said their Disney trip was planned even before the closed on the house.

The only thing I can think is because the house is only 3 years old, they decided not to hire an inspector and found out about all the mess later. Then she says the "they were supposed to fix all this" to save face for being a moron who didn't hire an inspector.

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   371484 views