Aaryn Williams

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She is a prime example of why someone's voice and energy can make or break a person. She has a beautiul face but such a horrible voice.

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I actually like the house, and I was not entirely surprised by it (she grew up a ranch girl, let’s not forget)... I think she’s having some remorse. I really do not understand why she has the two girls sharing a room in a 5 bedroom house (plus the guesthouse). Not that there is anything wrong with room sharing, but girl put two double beds in there and can barely move in the room anymore. Plus she’s still adding canopies. It’s looking ridiculous. Either get twin beds/bunks, or give the girls their own rooms and move Nick’s office into the guest house.

Also, how in the everloving fuck are they affording new utility vehicles, flooring, water systems, furniture, top of the line dishwashers, etc? The house would be fine with a coat of light paint and a good clean. If you want to make so many changes, why in the world would you buy a $700,000+ house? It should be move-in ready and perfect at that price (especially in that less than desirable area).

3.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    There rich

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Tabby1397 @ 6/2/2020, 21:25) 
    There rich

They aren’t, in the grand scheme of things, all that wealthy. It’s much more likely that they’re putting themselves into insurmountable debt. They took out multiple loans to buy an overpriced house that they intend to put multiple tens of thousands into.

5.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    All I know is you have to have a hell of a income to afford and be approved for $680k home 2 $80k cars $20k+ ranger and then what's she spending a month on things and Reno's no bodies credit cards are that high there paying cash somewhere for things

6.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah they act like they are majorly keeping up with the joneses and probably spend every cent they make and live paycheck to paycheck style lives. I guess they have serious credit card balances.

They got seller financing which to me means they wouldn't qualify for their mortgage otherwise. The VA loan only covers 510, which means they didn't have the cash to cover the other 190K and had to get seller financing for some portion of that. If they are so rich, how come they couldn't swing $190K?

Their net worth is DEBT.

If they were rich, they sure as hell wouldn't have bought that on the worst side of town and they would have gone for the million+ gorgeous ranches on the other side of town (that are also way closer to his work).

They are pretending to be rich.

7.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    They're probably stretching themselves pretty thin and buying up to the max of what they can afford. I doubt they save much. If their circumstances ever change they're going to be in trouble.

8. Shameless43
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 1/2/2020, 06:30) 
    She is a prime example of why someone's voice and energy can make or break a person. She has a beautiul face but such a horrible voice.

Brittani Boren Leach has that same raspy annoying voice. I honestly can’t even listen to the two of them.
    Brittanis is by far the worst.

9.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    If it were me I would rather have had something like the Georgia house on land the house she's in now seems like a scale down and for the money they over paid

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I get the appeal of land but I agree the house just looks odd and not at all like what she kept gravitating toward when renting. I wonder who had the deciding factor in the house truly because it is such a far cry from what they kept living in.

11.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She's making a lot on YouTube and social media. He seems to have a good job, right? And didn't she inherit $ and her Father's business or something?

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jesus Christ, now she has a Peloton? This girl is hemorrhaging money.

13.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Doesn't Nick own his own business now and opened another location or a bigger warehouse, or something like that. Must be getting money from somewhere. Never seem to worry about spending anything.

14.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SierraNJ @ 12/2/2020, 21:05) 
    Doesn't Nick own his own business now and opened another location or a bigger warehouse, or something like that. Must be getting money from somewhere. Never seem to worry about spending anything.

I don't think there swimming In debt like everyone thinks I genuinely think he makes really good money and she brings in quite a bit from YouTube

15. Shameless43
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I looked up her status with the oil business and it said she made around 47k just from that alone... they have many different sources of income.... I hope they manage it well... or we will have another Cullen and Katie debt crisis on our hands 😅😂

1065 replies since 13/9/2016, 16:19   370956 views