« Older   Newer »

1. Amused 101
        +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I know this has been mentioned but I don't understand why she isn't feeding CC herself? I agree with DDelish about the spoon/fork issue. If she's going to be feeding CC a wide variety of foods at mealtime CC should at least know what utensils are!

Also, Jen is well known for painstakingly slow transitions & adjustments. What happened to CC's food journey? One day it was pureed sweet potato then, bam, she's having pasta, beef & green beans. What happened to the 32 steps in between? Did something happen in Utah to make her abandon her transitional feeding journey. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

I would imagine she can't be breastfeeding very much with the hearty portions she's doling out. CC will be on prime rib by her 1st birthday if things continue at this pace.

It's safe to say her original mantra of "food before one is just for fun" has been tossed by the wayside with a bang!

Perhaps Jen's instinctual MAMA voice is guiding her? More than likely it's a random blogger somewhere, influencing Jen from afar. :unsure:

She sure is a cutie!

Edited by Amused 101 - 9/25/2016, 08:36 AM

888 replies since 16/9/2016, 11:45   46016 views