Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She says both.

2.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (PowderRoomCandy @ 30/9/2016, 07:55) 
    OK, I was firmly on team Iowncare, but I put on headphones, cranked the volume up, and now I don't know. It makes sense for her to be mimicking the way Don says it. I am torn.

However our little Jennifer is known for not making sense

3.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Let's end this debate forever. She says 'Oooo Longchamp' and Don corrects her in the background saying 'Longchamp' and Jen goes 'IOWNCARE' in her most ridiculous baby voice possible. There is no debate, ladies! She says both!

4.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    In the interest of science I listened to the clear "Longchamp" exchange in SF. I listened to NY w my eyes closed and am definitely Team "I don't care." She is sassing Don back in baby-talk lite.

Whoever said it really is Groundhog Day with those two is spot on. NY and SF first days were identical down to rhapsodizing over smoked salmon for room service.

5.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I finally listened & am ready to cast my vote.

Team I don't care. Said in a pfffft tone to Don.

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    We have 9 votes so far and Team LongChamp is clearly winning :559bd8eda5001f112b53a9008cb097f

7.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    To me, it sounds like "I don't care" in her super whiny voice. Iowncare is the closest thing. I've listened several times.

Where are Scully & Mulder when you really need a mystery solved?

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 9/30/2016, 03:02 PM) 
    To me, it sounds like "I don't care" in her super whiny voice. Iowncare is the closest thing. I've listened several times.

Where are Scully & Mulder when you really need a mystery solved?

There is no mystery. As someone posted they had the exact interaction in the SF blog. She was imitating an "american accent" saying Longchamp. I agree it doesn't sound like it, but that happens in recording sometimes. Listen to both vlogs. They are both obnoxious. I think we can all be obnoxious at times. The difference with Jen and Don is they give little evidence of any self-awareness.

9.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The baby voice is very irritating. I always thought it had several functions for Jen - firstly, manipulating Don, but then also having an excuse to act dumb to relieve herself of any responsibilities, as well as covering up her general feelings of anxiety. I have a friend who suffers from anxiety and she does baby voice really bad when she's feeling anxious or stressed because it's like she has to do that voice or else she'll explode and get really angry and serious.

10. Todolovethebaby
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (theyrecrackers @ 30/9/2016, 15:52) 
    There is no mystery. As someone posted they had the exact interaction in the SF blog. She was imitating an "american accent" saying Longchamp. I agree it doesn't sound like it, but that happens in recording sometimes. Listen to both vlogs. They are both obnoxious. I think we can all be obnoxious at times. The difference with Jen and Don is they give little evidence of any self-awareness.

Also, it's a running joke between them. Why would she change the script? Jennifer Ross is the LAST person to change up a script! See: "of choice", "family vacation home", "98th percentile for height", "athletic calves", etc. she never switches out what she says about anything or how she says it or the terms she uses, ever. I don't care doesn't make sense as it is, but also - her life is a script. Don starts the joke, she finishes it. Both times. The end.

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I had my husband listen to it for the first time ever with no back story or anything and he is team Iowncare. Dun dun duuuun. But, he also stated that he is on team I don't care, at all, about this. I tried to explain that it's a blue/black or white/gold dress type situation. He just shook his head. Ha!

12.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    that other vlog almost makes me want to change my vote :unsure: it still sounds like whatever she says ends with "air" and not "amp" though

can our next debate be about exactly WHO put those laxatives in her cart when she was shopping at Target out in Utah that one time?? was it

an elderly shopper playing a prank?
    disgruntled Target employee?
    a viewer (hater) who saw her and tossed them in when she wasn't looking?
    a tween boy who recorded the whole thing for Vine?
    Jeff who happened to be shopping at same Target at the same time as our busy bee?
    a representative for the company who was tossing them into everyones cart when they turned around?
    or possibly...but unlikely of course...that lying liar Jen??

13.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Team "iowncare" as my name shows. As the time stamp moves from 6:01 to 6:02 she says it in that same irksome nasal voice she dubbed "TWO" in on the other vid to be Grace' s voice.

Yes, she says Longchamp, but the point of contention is what does she say after Don says Longchamp as well.

14. Todolovethebaby

User deleted

QUOTE (iowncare @ 30/9/2016, 16:59) 
    Team "iowncare" as my name shows. As the time stamp moves from 6:01 to 6:02 she says it in that same irksome nasal voice she dubbed "TWO" in on the other vid to be Grace' s voice.

Yes, she says Longchamp, but the point of contention is what does she say after Don says Longchamp as well.

Yes, what she says after Don says it is exactly what we are all discussing.... I dont think anyone is saying she doesn't say it initially.....?

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She says 'IOWNCARE' like a giant adult-baby twat :lol:

87 replies since 29/9/2016, 23:04   8533 views