I'm Dreaming of a ClickBait Chri$tma$....Pt.9

just like the affiliate links I love to use.

« Older   Newer »

1.     +11   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's nice to see they're spending quality time together as they dine out at a restaurant. Marnie records Mikey, golden boy & Shaney as each is on their own seperate device.

20161201_090717

20161201_090742

2.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That is so sad to see Amused.

On a lighter note, I imagine M & M on those devices spying on the kids while they are with them because they are such paranoid freaks. In the meantime Shane is googling 'how to disappear without a trace' as his escape plan after high school and Jake is googling Trump quotes. Such a happy family!

3.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If you can read lips, I think SLP says "stop" at the mex. food restaurant (Aldaco's, did she link it?).
    I'm grossed out by how much prepackaged food she buys. Doesn't link the salad recipe! What a weirdo! I cooked for 20 at Thanksgiving. Nothing came from a box or a can.

4.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    What's going on with Babes hair? Has the hair bucket been transferred to the Paleo bucket?

5.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her hands!!! :open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emo what's going on?

6.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (dirtyfoot @ 1/12/2016, 16:43) 
    If you can read lips, I think SLP says "stop" at the mex. food restaurant (Aldaco's, did she link it?).
    I'm grossed out by how much prepackaged food she buys. Doesn't link the salad recipe! What a weirdo! I cooked for 20 at Thanksgiving. Nothing came from a box or a can.

Their diet has always grossed me out. The whole family needs to sign up for cooking classes.

7. Marnie's Business Poof
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Regina Phalange @ 12/1/2016, 04:43 PM) 
    What's going on with Babes hair? Has the hair bucket been transferred to the Paleo bucket?

Not to mention the jowls with grey stubble.

8.     +5   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yea, not sure what to comment on first. Mikey is slipping, big time. Bye-bye working professional, hello sloppy, unemployed couch guy.

He really doesn't wear tennis shoes does he? Not even with a tshirt & jeans.

I wonder if other folks in their neighborhood fry turkeys in the driveway?

20161201_092401

20161201_092343

9.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Babe, like Marnie, is looking like he's not washed for months. I won't be surprised if their club "accidentally" cancels their membership.

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 1/12/2016, 16:57) 
    Yea, not sure what to comment on first. Mikey is slipping, big time.

20161201_092401

20161201_092343

I wrote my other comment based on the screenshot at the restaurant. Now I've seen this gem, well...wow. He's a prime example of what happens to people when they have no purpose in life.

10.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Mikey always looks rumpled & disheveled, like he just woke up from a nap. :(

20161201_100535

11.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    lol he only has ugly shoes too! Now I'm going to have to watch and see if the ugly shoe taste spread to the boys

He has so much to say about Marnies look all while looking terrible himself. He reminds me of the creepy men I had to deal with as a server. They think they're so funny and charming with their cheesy jokes🙄.

12.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Newtogurus @ 1/12/2016, 16:19) 
    What was the thing about her never sharing the recipe for that delicious salad? Wut?

Marnie's not sharing her secret salad recipe? Gosh, how are we suppossed to go on? Maybe if we all beg & plead & start a petition she'll relent & share her fancy (bagged lettuce) salad secrets.

giphy

13. CasuallyObserving
        +4   Like  

User deleted

It really is odd to see how much they have changed / how much as stayed the same or rather gone back to the way things were. Both of their looks have changed so much in the past year and I don't mean getting older. They look like they just don't care any more and they've stopped trying.

With this vlog it is abundantly clear Miley had no interest in being part of this circus. When she was filming the prep of the bird he didn't mumble a single word. In the past he would have given a long winded diatribe about seasoning the turkey but this time absolutely nothing.

And for all of her excitement for Jake being home we only saw him eating non-paleo and rolling with the dogs. It's clear the family would prefer vlogs to be the way they were - with them off camera.

14.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Speaking of the turkey did anyone else catch Stumpy inject the marinade into the raw turkey then put the syringe back into the marinade in the bottle? There has to be some rationale explanation like they weren't going to re-use that bottle of marinade. Right???? I can't believe they are that stupid or reckless, especially with Shane's health issues.

15. BeachBunnie
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 12/1/2016, 10:57 AM) 
    Yea, not sure what to comment on first. Mikey is slipping, big time. Bye-bye working professional, hello sloppy, unemployed couch guy.

He really doesn't wear tennis shoes does he? Not even with a tshirt & jeans.

I wonder if other folks in their neighborhood fry turkeys in the driveway?

20161201_092401

20161201_092343

He really is a Stumpy little thing, isn't he? He can't be more than about 5'6-5'7ish can he?

QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 12/1/2016, 11:24 AM) 
    Speaking of the turkey did anyone else catch Stumpy inject the marinade into the raw turkey then put the syringe back into the marinade in the bottle? There has to be some rationale explanation like they weren't going to re-use that bottle of marinade. Right???? I can't believe they are that stupid or reckless, especially with Shane's health issues.

Maybe he doesn't have colitis, it's probably just a perpetual e coli infection!!

952 replies since 30/11/2016, 20:22   30245 views