I'm Dreaming of a ClickBait Chri$tma$....Pt.9

just like the affiliate links I love to use.

« Older   Newer »

1. OhHai
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 1/12/2016, 18:33) 
    Do any of your husbands have jeans like that?
    Unbelievable
    :nervous:

I just scanned the 8-10 listings in their M.... G.... subdivision- $317000- $425,000 all with big reductions-$6k to $11k
    All the new developments in my city are in this price range

Property is so cheap there! You get a lot for your money. I'm sure the Goldberg residence will be in the lowest price range considering the state of the house. My husband always teases me that when I go to viewings and the house is a little tired and outdated I always declare the home needs to be gutted inside and completely redone - that's what I'd say about Marnie's home.

2. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

The mumbling is in full effect at the turkey fry location. Geeze. Let the man make a coherent sentence so he can shut the F up.
    Aww. The whole gang came out to watch the Turkey's decent into the fryer.
    America. Land of the neighbors that peek out at you through their curtains. :wub:

Secret salad? Did she already throw the bag away? :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:
    Doctored stuffing? I won't snark on that. I'll let someone else do the honors. I doctor up Mac and cheese. No hate.

3. shaneysmom
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I was really irritated watching her be so lax about Shane's diet for Thanksgiving. Like, Lady what is more important to you? Stuffing or your kid's health? I don't care if the doctor gave her permission to be lazier or what.

4.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OhHai @ 1/12/2016, 19:05) 
    Property is so cheap there! You get a lot for your money. I'm sure the Goldberg residence will be in the lowest price range considering the state of the house. My husband always teases me that when I go to viewings and the house is a little tired and outdated I always declare the home needs to be gutted inside and completely redone - that's what I'd say about Marnie's home.

OhHai, you are my kindred property spirit! I said exactly the same thing when someone here called her house a McMansion. I called it a dump that I would have to redo from the ground up. LOL

Can you imagine going for a viewing for that house? If meeting bitchy Marnie didn't put you off, the filth and stench would finish you off!

5. Flossy Rossy
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I want to see SLP and The Mrs on House Hunters.

He wants a house on the golf course and close to the strip bar. She wants a house without a kitchen and near Sephora. :shifty:
    Can these empty nesters find their dream home without killing each other and stay within budget?

6. popsugarlikejen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Correct! Texas homes are very reasonable compared to other states.

7.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 1/12/2016, 19:14) 
    I want to see SLP and The Mrs on House Hunters.

He wants a house on the golf course and close to the strip bar. She wants a house without a kitchen and near Sephora. :shifty:
    Can these empty nesters find their dream home without killing each other and stay within budget?

She would be one of those obnoxious bitches who whines about everything. "It's nice but it doesn't have a bridge."

8. OhHai
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 1/12/2016, 19:14) 

OhHai, you are my kindred property spirit! I said exactly the same thing when someone here called her house a McMansion. I called it a dump that I would have to redo from the ground up. LOL

Can you imagine going for a viewing for that house? If meeting bitchy Marnie didn't put you off, the filth and stench would finish you off!

:c_laugh: :cheers: I always complain about the state people leave their homes in for viewings. Especially bathrooms. Can you imagine inspecting Marnie and Stumpy's bathroom? Or the bedroom with the smells coming off that bed? I feel queasy just thinking about it!

9. LucilleFay
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (zizizouzou @ 12/1/2016, 06:01 PM) 
    Excuse the ignorant Brit here but if they live in a nice area with McMansions don't other "McMansioners" disapprove of turkey frying outside the front door? Why would they not do that in the massive back garden like a BBQ? Am I missing something?

Beyond tacky. I am sure the neighbors agree. guess we now know why Mickey sits on the board of the HOA. So he can do as he pleases1

10. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 1/12/2016, 19:22) 
    She would be one of those obnoxious bitches who whines about everything. "It's nice but it doesn't have a bridge."

Yes. "I don't really like the color on the walls."
    It's called paint bish! :1485540604:
    Now tell us you were hoping for an open concept and a steam shower.

11. shaneysmom
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Erin's decor isn't my taste, but her house is on a whole other level than Marnie's. Marnie's is probably cheap construction and cheap finishes. Erin's looks well made, clean, and maintained. Marnie has talked of moving a few times and reminds me of my sister who used to move whenever her apartment became too dirty. It never occurred to her to clean or take pride in her home.

12.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (OhHai @ 1/12/2016, 19:26) 
    :c_laugh: :cheers: I always complain about the state people leave their homes in for viewings. Especially bathrooms. Can you imagine inspecting Marnie and Stumpy's bathroom? Or the bedroom with the smells coming off that bed? I feel queasy just thinking about it!

:sick: I said it before, I think one of the reasons they don't have friends around much is because people cannot stand how bad their house must smell! Well, and their obnoxious personalities too!

13. LucilleFay
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I could not believe she bought all those chips for Shane. He should not be eating that junk. Nobody should!

Her attitude about Shane's diet is appalling. Even for Marnie. Does she want him back in the hospital? Think about the hospital bills Marnie!

My stomach hurt just imagining eating all those chips.

14.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Nothing says quality family Thanksgiving break time like going out to dinner and Marnie whipping out her camera filming Shane, Jake and Michael on their phones. Ahhhhh.... making memories....

15. shaneysmom
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Does Marnie have a cleaning person? If not, she needs one. If yes, they should be fired. I don't get why she wouldn't put some of her YT money toward making her house look nice. It is a reflection of her and her brand.

952 replies since 30/11/2016, 20:22   30245 views