I'm Dreaming of a ClickBait Chri$tma$....Pt.9

just like the affiliate links I love to use.

« Older   Newer »

1. LucilleFay
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Most mothers would be telling their kids to put away the phones at the table. But obviously, not this mother. Lead by example.

2.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I agree that I would not really consider Marnie's house a McMansion. But it seems like one of those mass-produced homes in a planned neighborhood...where all the homes are built by the same developer and are basically variations on a theme. Boring. Dated. In the sense that they are large-ish cookie-cutter mass-produced houses, you could say it is a McMansion. Or a McSomething.

3. LucilleFay
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (shaneysmom @ 12/1/2016, 07:41 PM) 
    Does Marnie have a cleaning person? If not, she needs one. If yes, they should be fired. I don't get why she wouldn't put some of her YT money toward making her house look nice. It is a reflection of her and her brand.

She used to have cleaning people. She obviously has zero interest in her home. She only cares about her face.

4. shaneysmom
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LucilleFay @ 12/1/2016, 07:42 PM) 
    Most mothers would be telling their kids to put away the phones at the table. But obviously, not this mother. Lead by example.

We have a no phone rule at our table, but god forbid Marnie miss a tweet from an adoring fan or Babe misses Megan Fox's latest IG.

5.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It took me awhile, my peeps, but I found Marnie's super secret salad recipe.

Recipe as follows:

Two bags of already prepared salad mix from HEB.
    Place the salad mix in a bowl that looks like you actually eat salads on a regular basis.
    One bottle of salad dressing. It can be whatever salad dressing you like.
    Place salad on plate and put salad dressing on top.
    Enjoy!

6.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Newtogurus @ 12/1/2016, 12:43 PM) 
    I agree that I would not really consider Marnie's house a McMansion. But it seems like one of those mass-produced homes in a planned neighborhood...where all the homes are built by the same developer and are basically variations on a theme. Boring. Dated. In the sense that they are large-ish cookie-cutter mass-produced houses, you could say it is a McMansion. Or a McSomething.

Marnie lives in a gated neighborhood within a master planned community (Stone Oak). Her neighborhood consists of homes originally purchased somewhere in the $290,000 to lower $300,000+ area. You are correct that the homes had the same builder with about 5 different (yet similar) plans to choose from. Each are considered custom because you have options of what finish outs you prefer. Again, with limited options to choose from. I would consider their home on the lower middle scale home in Stone Oak.

7.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't know why anyone would want to live in a house where you had to climb stairs daily to access the backyard and cross a damn bridge to get to the garage in the back. Considering how lazy Marnie is I'm surprised she went for that.

8. Flossy Rossy
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She's tacky and thinks the bridge is fancy?
    :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:
    I don't get that house at all.

9. SaveLeyla
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Seeing everyone at the restaurant on their phones was really sad and pathetic. Seeing Michael smugly sip his water he set the tone with made me cringe.. but seeing Michael inject the turkey with that sauce and then dip the syringe that was touching raw meat back into the bottle?!?!?!?! Seriously??? I really hope they used the whole bottle and they're not THAT stupid...... I've also never seen anyone in my life frying turkeys in their driveway. Michael has really let himself go along with Marnie. Wearing sneakers would be the least of his worries. He should really hem the 10 inches off the bottom of his jeans! ????

No comment on Marnie's ghastly fingers..

10. onehotmama6
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SaveLeyla @ 12/1/2016, 08:47 PM) 
    Seeing everyone at the restaurant on their phones was really sad and pathetic. Seeing Michael smugly sip his water he set the tone with made me cringe.. but seeing Michael inject the turkey with that sauce and then dip the syringe that was touching raw meat back into the bottle?!?!?!?! Seriously??? I really hope they used the whole bottle and they're not THAT stupid...... I've also never seen anyone in my life frying turkeys in their driveway. Michael has really let himself go along with Marnie. Wearing sneakers would be the least of his worries. He should really hem the 10 inches off the bottom of his jeans! ????

No comment on Marnie's ghastly fingers..

Yes, so sad! My 17-year-old asks before taking out his phone in a restaurant and even then, it's only for something specific. He would never just pull it out and ignore everyone else unless I told him to go ahead. Those boys come off as so sheltered and entitled. They are so smothered yet neglected at the same time!

I also feel bad for the Marnions who think their lifestyle is aspirational and that they are the epitome of taste and class. They must have pretty sad lives. Aim higher, people!

Weighing in on the turkey in the driveway thing--I thought it was odd. I've never seen anyone do it anywhere other than in their back yard, nor have I ever seen anyone frying a turkey in front of their house on my Thanksgiving travels. Stumpy's boots add a whole other level of confusion...

11. Bitch‚Please..
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Gads. She would be in a 1100 square foot (if that) townhouse in an OK area built 25 plus years ago in my county for what they spent on their house. Now I see why they live there.

12. Marnie's Business Poof
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (popsugarlikejen @ 12/1/2016, 06:33 PM) 
    Do any of your husbands have jeans like that?
    Unbelievable
    :nervous:

I just scanned the 8-10 listings in their M.... G.... subdivision- $317000- $425,000 all with big reductions-$6k to $11k
    All the new developments in my city are in this price range

Dad Jeans.

And for someone to be such an anal prick about his wife's shoes, his shoes look like shit. Scuffed up and worn in odd places.

QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 12/1/2016, 08:40 PM) 
    I don't know why anyone would want to live in a house where you had to climb stairs daily to access the backyard and cross a damn bridge to get to the garage in the back. Considering how lazy Marnie is I'm surprised she went for that.

But Cookie, it has a putting green!!!!! I mean, a little round circle with another little round circle in it so SLP can feel important.

:c_laugh:

Okay, I'm petite, so I always have to pay attention to stuff like this ...

The knees on Michael's jeans (faded area) are at his shins.

Seriously :doh-45:

13.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 12/1/2016, 08:40 PM) 

And I'm surprised she doesn't have one of these to cross the bridge seeing how lazy she is.... maybe I just gave her a good idea....

3fa35eeabc0bf2352e581da6e3c75673

14.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ha ha ha, I think you did Uptown! She is googling tassels to jazz up that Marniemobile as we speak!

15. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

She better watch her cankles or she will be on one those.

952 replies since 30/11/2016, 20:22   30245 views