The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. Marnie's Business Poof
        +10   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 17/12/2016, 23:09) 
    Comments from yesterdays bra measuring video. The Mrs is so sensitive, she won't discuss her breast augmentation because of her sons. Gosh, she's so concerned about their feelings. How sweet. If only it were true! That's Marnie, always thinking about her boys :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

Apparently, everything else is fair game though, forget her boys. Frequent poop discussions, filming Jake spooning with Bosley & Shane sleeping, making comments about Shane's diarrhea, trashing Paleo & whining about the cost. And a recent favorite, filming herself with her pants around her ankles in a fitting room. Nice.

I think she can't film the video yet because she has to find a legitimate way to frame it as her choice. She knows if/when she ever makes that video, she has to sound like it was her choice, she's empowered about her body, etc. Btw, I believe that is true & valid for many women. Just not Marnie. I don't see her as empowered in the least.

I believe that a key component in Michael's "Project Marnie" included larger breasts. That's JMO but I'd put $ on it. Obviously, the Mrs. will never admit it out loud, if she even admits it to herself. That kind of truth has to hurt.

20161217_155332

20161217_155401

But shaving her cooch, pooping and sucking Stumpy's stumpy candy cane is fine? Does she not think her sons and their friends don't know about implants and that Marnie has them?

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34812 views