The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. OhHai
        +9   Like  

User deleted

This nasty pair of cheap skanks can't even put the heat on in the house so their new puppy doesn't have to shiver in the cold. At least put a jumper on him. Oh how I wish Rowdy's breeder is watching her blogs and decides they are mistreating the poor puppy and flies over to take him back.

She laughs about poor Rowdy crying in his cage to go the toilet. She gets such joy and satisfaction out of his suffering.

How is he supposed to learn toilet habits when they don't let him out when he lets them know he has to go and they ignore him????

They sure like to poop everywhere they can, including hotel lobbies and target toilets, so why not let the poor puppy poop when he needs to.

I just want to slap that haggard, wrinkly old ass looking face of hers. I'd pull her hair too, but tbh I don't want to touch it.

:slapping: :slapping: :slapping:

You woke up like that Monster? I believe you.

ROwdy is skin and bones. It's a slim breed BUT Rowdy looks emaciated.

Docked tail and emaciated. All visible signs of suffering that Monster can relish in and enjoy.

And we know what the inside of your house looks like Monster, no need to try and make yourself look better by showing off your garden....

No wonder she is rapidly ageing before our eyes. She doesn't eat or she eats canned soup. The lack of nutrition is real. Lol She deserves the rapid ageing. Looking on the outside how she is on the inside.

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34812 views