The Skank and her Elf. A Whoremark Special. Pt. 10

« Older   Newer »

1. Hairtie
        +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Mumbles McBabyHands @ 12/18/2016, 07:55 AM) 
    Marnie has rapidly gone from being something snark-worthy to hate watch and giggle over to now being just a mixture of plain old infuriating and sad to watch. As much as I love making fun of these tools and have had so many laughs here, I think we all have too much of a soft spot for sick children and pets to be able to get past this years vlogidays content. Dirty hair and hideous fashion and jewelry taste is one thing, but first the way she acted over Shane's illness and now the treatment of Rowdy, It's like she's deliberately trying to self destruct and make people hate her more with this (literal) shit show :(

Sidenote, all this Pineapple talk, all I can think of is the old wives tale/urban legend that if a man eats pineapple it makes his "baby batter" taste better. When I saw her on snapchat telling everyone to leave the pineapple emoji, that is all that came to mind. Well that and the fact that she's such a bitch to keep scolding and condescending to whatever poor Marnion made the mistake of sending her the "Snapchat Fam" emoji via snapchat instead of on the vlog. I mean Dear Lord, clearly she won't be letting that slip up go anytime soon. She'll have to always bitch about it. It was probably some poor old woman who adores her too who did that. and that is the thanks she gets for trying to be social media savy. Ugh this woman.

I feel the same. I can't stomach a anymore of how she treats her kid or her poor dogs. It's heartbreaking to watch.

I think she is trying to figure out who her subscribers are that follow her on snap chat that also post here. She thinks she's slick.

920 replies since 9/12/2016, 02:42   34812 views