The Christmakkuh Grinch with the Huge Stick up it's Ass Pt 11

A lump of coal for everyone!

« Older   Newer »

1. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I was just watching PSS Kristina's vlog and Too Faced sent her that huge Peach PR box that they sent to Alex Garza and some others. It's super cute IMO. I wonder if they sent one to Marnie too. She does love her Too Faced chocolate bar palettes but I hope they wouldn't waste something so nice on that ungrateful shrew. I hope they don't send her one so she can be just be jealous of Kristina's :20130930103114-64d41b31:

2. Brigante123

User deleted

QUOTE (tar11 @ 12/20/2016, 01:54 AM) 
    Great title Amused. Well Flossy great title.
    The titles just get better and better.
    I have been reading but I can't remember if I have posted.
    Marnie is the gift that keeps on giving. She has no boundaries.
    Will she talk about something different in the New Year?

Hi tar, good to see you over here. Marnyard is a real piece of work, it's hard to look away!

3. Flossy Rossy
        +1   Like  

User deleted

New video. Look at this crap!
    Video

Just click that link and you can do your part and give a little Jewish boy a nice Not Christmas.

4. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Ha I'm breaking my no watch for this one. What does she recommend giving teenage boys? 3 morsels of food at dinner? A lifetime of nagging and embarrassment? This I have to see . . .

5. Marnie's Business Poof
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Amused 101 @ 20/12/2016, 02:47) 
    I've never heard of Garden & Gun magazine. Five of her commenters said they either subscribed or liked the magazine. Interesting title.

It's a very strange name for a magazine but it's great. The magazine, I mean. LOL.

Not at all something I would imagine Marnie reading.

6. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +5   Like  

User deleted

First of all, thank God (the father of Jesus himself) she took out those stupid pineapple earings. I've never been so happy to see a tassel in my life. Stop trying to make pineapple earings happen Marnie. The're ugly.

Shane always wears headphones . . . to drown his horrible mothers bitching out.

Are we supposed to pretend this video was anything other than an excuse to place cookies for a few new stores? She's an idiot. If she understood Christmas shopping at all she'd have got this up weeks ago while people still had shopping to do. Christmas is in like 5 minutes, this is cutting it pretty close for online shopping in time for Jesus' Birthday.

I wonder what kind of cheap crap she sends her nieces and nephews for Hanukkah. Does she ever spend it with any of their family?

7.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    First thing out of her mouth is a lie about how highly requested this video is.

The Cheapbergs gave both of their children contractual upgrades (to the iPhone 7) on their broken phone. :money-pile-smiley-emoticon:

8.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If their phones were crashing and they could get the upgrades, why wait until not Christmas to do it? And that's the really big present too. Cheapbergs indeed.

What's with Marnie constantly explaining the weather - who's she talking to. Just about everyone in the world knows that temperatures in Southern climes wouldn't be as cold as northern, and that Texas is in the south.

Edited by two!muchstuff - 12/20/2016, 01:57 PM

9. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Did Marnyard just turn her boney long nose up at skater kids??
    No Marnyard, Shane isn't a skater kid! He's a preppy, rude little asshole who "thinks" he better than everyone else! Wonder where he got that from🤔🤔
    Be careful Marnyard! Have you heard of the Menendez brothers?? :cheers:

Sorry y'all! I usually keep the kids out of my bashing! But, she's a total bitch and her son is a jerk!! I don't have to know him to know that. I've seen him in plenty of videos and if my son treated me like hers do her, he wouldn't be very happy! I'm proud to say my children treat me with respect. Although, I'm not putting them on the web and discussing their poop and embarrassing them to highest heavens... just wanted to clear that up! And, call first dibs on the Menendez-Goldberg boys

10. Flossy Rossy
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Still funny. :snickering:

48e77d3e421e40ae5e0aec3b449983a7

11. Marnie's Business Poof
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 12/20/2016, 02:08 PM) 
    Still funny. :snickering:

48e77d3e421e40ae5e0aec3b449983a7

Just needs to be tweaked to say, RETIRED LAWYER like his IG profile :blushing-smiley-emoticon:

12. OhHai
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Jeez her facial ticks and head tilt tick thingy are out in full force in this video. Is it due to a medical condition? She's not talked about it ever has she? Slight brain injury? Mild form of Tourette's?

13.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    mY8K4bn

She has always acted annoyed and put out by people asking about her thyroid. And now suddenly, we'll all be hearing a lot more about it over the next few months because she's part of an exciting "project". Let me guess...a sponsored project?? If money's involved, Marnie talks about anything.

QUOTE (OhHai @ 12/20/2016, 08:45 AM) 
    Jeez her facial ticks and head tilt tick thingy are out in full force in this video. Is it due to a medical condition? She's not talked about it ever has she? Slight brain injury? Mild form of Tourette's?

The only thing she's addressed are her twitchy eyes. Claims it's from the contacts irritating them. I don't think so though...I've seen her twitch with glasses on too. Probably tics.

14.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Marnie can't afford her snob factor anymore - those buckets await. At the same time, she keeps on talking too much (trying to be affable and likable?) and putting her foot in her mouth. Now she's lost the whole skater kid community and those Moms would have been ideal clickers for that new store. Well, if they're savvy enough to discern her snobby attitude towards skater kids, and her comment about that not being Shane's "style". One can hope so at any rate.

15.     +3   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Marnie's acting like she's imparting great secret wisdom to us all. Oh, the secret to the universe...What do teen boys want for the holidays?

Odds are, if you need to buy a teen boy a present you know him well enough to be aware of some ideas. Cash, too bad there's no link for mama Marnie to benefit from. Most of her ideas are pretty obvious anyway.

I hate to sound Grinchesque because I love Christmas but lately, everything about her is annoying.

Edited by Amused 101 - 12/20/2016, 08:27 AM

905 replies since 20/12/2016, 01:14   31372 views