The Christmakkuh Grinch with the Huge Stick up it's Ass Pt 11

A lump of coal for everyone!

« Older   Newer »

1. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 20/12/2016, 16:51) 
    They renovated the bathroom in 2012, and she said it was only halfway completed. In 2015 she wasn't still ready to finish the cabinet renovations, (a bucket juggling act?) so she decided to update it by recovering the stool with the dirty towel seat instead. Remember this:

Video

I'm sure if anyone else had made that remark about skaters it wouldn't have raised an eyebrow, but it's Marnie, and we know her, so we are always on high alert for her snobbisms, lol.

That's what I'm saying!!! Its her and her tone and her words, face, hair, life!!! Everything!! Can someone explain the Jewish/Coal thing? I'm not understanding the significance between them?

2. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Almost every year she's been offended by anyone who asks her questions about celebrating Christmas or anything related to the subject! She treats the question as an insult and protects her belief like most ppl protect their children. Which I don't care about, honestly! She has made copious comments about being a Jew and she will never be a Heather Dubrow Jew! She's a real one. I remember when someone asked her if she conformed to Judaism when she married Michael, and you would think they asked her to wash her hair! She was insulted to high heavens! Lately, she's all over Christmas's ball sack and making a ton of excuses about why! Plain and simple..she's a hypocrite and becoming everything she said she wasn't... watching her earlier videos, about this subject, plastic surgery, etc, she done a complete 180! Yes, we are entitled to change our minds, grow, etc..but she seems to forget that ppl are asking because of her words she's said for years!! She has no right to attack anyone for a question!
    I think the reason I took her comment about Shane Menendez not being a skater, was because of her previous videos. I can't remember which video she and McNugs were talking about the boys and their friends, but from what I remember, they insinuated that they only approved of their kind of people and that was all they would tolerate. Meaning, kids who come from families like theirs. Nothing against skater kids on my end! I have a BF who skates every night and a daughter who does too. But, I think Marnyard would look down on kids like that. Her and McNugs only like the preppy kids. If I'm making any sense...lol! Sorry, it's been a long day already! 💕

**hopefully, I'm making sense**
    It has really been a long day and I'm on 4 hrs of sleep! I've recently gone back to school and my brain is fried!

3.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Saw this and thought of Marnie:

HJiAy7z

There's still time Marnie!
    :c_laugh:

4. Marnie's Business Poof
        +2   Like  

User deleted

You're right BlueBalls, they did a video about how they have to approve of the kid AND their parents before Jake or Shane can be friends with them.

5. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Marnie's Business Poof @ 20/12/2016, 21:17) 
    You're right BlueBalls, they did a video about how they have to approve of the kid AND their parents before Jake or Shane can be friends with them.

I thought so... from what I remember they sounded like total condescending a**holes in that video too.

6. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Here's the look...!!!!
    Attached Image
    IMG_5947

7.     +8   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 20/12/2016, 19:04) 
    Screenshot_2016_12_20_11_57_36_1

Can we talk about this bullshit?

Thank you! I was just coming here to say that Marnie, yet again, is a bloody hypocrite for incorporating a Santa hat into her thumbnail. She kicks and screams and blows snot everywhere because Christmas, but then does this and thinks just because she shaded it blue that does not make it a Santa hat that represents Christmas.

I got just a few minutes into this video and clicked out of it. She is basically reading off her kid's wish lists while smacking her lips and using this as another reason to link everything to hell and back.

The only thing I want for Christmas at this point is for Shortie to get back to work so we won't have to endure Marnie's infomercials.

8. Marnie's Business Poof
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BlueBallsInDaKitchen @ 12/20/2016, 09:28 PM) 
    QUOTE (Marnie's Business Poof @ 20/12/2016, 21:17) 

I thought so... from what I remember they sounded like total condescending a**holes in that video too.

They sound like that in every video.

9.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Honestly as annoying as she was in her Christmas rants I would have more
    respect for her if she had stuck with her original stance. She is the worst kind of sell out now, one who would sell out her own faith for YT views.

10. Bitch‚Please..
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Blueballs...yes, I remember that. I guess my kid who is into Call Of Duty, Dishonored, Assassins Creed and any other games that link up to all his buddies means he can't be a friend of either son. Shame, as I think my son and his buddies (all of whom are either at MIT, Harvard, Stanford or Hopkins) are all great young men as well as being the "kind" of person they would want.. Oh well, your loss bitch.

They are shallow to the point that no one wants to be their friend. Trust me when I say this: people can spot a fake in an instant especially those of old money. Marnie, you don't have the class, the education or the intelligence to belong to that group. They may love your son (if he's a genuine person) but they'll see Gold-digger Mama for exactly what your are.

Here's a huge FUCK-YOU, bitch. You are the LAST type of person I would want MY son to hang with because you're so fake. God knows I wouldn't want to be your friend simply due to the fact you're a hypocrite of the First Order. *hork*

11. BlueBallsInDaKitchen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Marnie's Business Poof @ 20/12/2016, 21:38) 
    They sound like that in every video.

Agreed!

QUOTE (Bitch‚Please.. @ 20/12/2016, 21:51) 
    Blueballs...yes, I remember that. I guess my kid who is into Call Of Duty, Dishonored, Assassins Creed and any other games that link up to all his buddies means he can't be a friend of either son. Shame, as I think my son and his buddies (all of whom are either at MIT, Harvard, Stanford or Hopkins) are all great young men as well as being the "kind" of person they would want.. Oh well, your loss bitch.

They are shallow to the point that no one wants to be their friend. Trust me when I say this: people can spot a fake in an instant especially those of old money. Marnie, you don't have the class, the education or the intelligence to belong to that group. They may love your son (if he's a genuine person) but they'll see Gold-digger Mama for exactly what your are.

Here's a huge FUCK-YOU, bitch. You are the LAST type of person I would want MY son to hang with because you're so fake. God knows I wouldn't want to be your friend simply due to the fact you're a hypocrite of the First Order. *hork*

YES!!!! I wouldn't want my kids around her son either! And, myself, you couldn't pay me enough to hang around her!
    I also remember when she was "cleaning" the monster closet and all of Shane's shoes were on display!! All his Sperrys! And, something about Michael shopping for Shane all the time!!! I was wondering, what about Jake? They really enjoy pimping their kid out! Always taking labels and such! Those who have $$ don't have to talk about it as much as she does... I don't believe they have as many buckets as they'd like everyone to think they have... they seem to be the type to keep up with the Jones. They're not the Jones. Their home is very poor, JMO! I have noticed little details over the years, and it seems they would rather spend $ on labels, makeup, cars, etc. stuff ppl can "see". Rather than invest in their home. I guess when you're GIVEN your home, you can afford to take it for granted.

12.     Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I cannot stand Marnie's microphone set up. You can hear her lip smacking and shallowing in HD.

13.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It's OK for Marnie the jew to be friends with Kiki who is Catholic, but let's say Kiki had a daughter or son and one of Marnie's sons wanted to marry them, things sure would change rather quickly. I do remember Marnie once being asked if she would be OK with her sons marrying somebody that was not a jew and she said something like... they would address that when the time came. What a piece of shit she is. It's OK to be friends with a Christian but you will never be a member of the Goldberg family. Marnie is as phony as the day is long.

14. shaneysmom
        +4   Like  

User deleted

[QUOTE=BlueBallsInDaKitchen,12/20/2016, 08:32 PM ?t=59411650&st=75#entry421680367]
    QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 20/12/2016, 16:51) 
    They renovated the bathroom in 2012, and she said it was only halfway completed. In 2015 she wasn't still ready to finish the cabinet renovations, (a bucket juggling act?) so she decided to update it by recovering the stool with the dirty towel seat instead. Remember this:

Video

I love her whole, "I am not even going to clean the bathroom for you. I am going to let you see it in all its glory." Shameless. The woman is shameless. Everyone picks up for company even at least a little bit. YT is like having thousands of people visit your house. If you do not tidy up, it says much about you IMO. The words lazy, dirty, and pig spring to mind.

15. Bitch‚Please..
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Shaneysmom, piggybacking on what you said about cleaning up for company.....

did anyone else notice the FILTH on the edge of the door leading to the back deck when Marnie was bitching and then letting the dogs out? BLACK FILTH all over the frame from hands and God knows what else from God knows how long there for the world to see. Touch that and then food. Lovely.

*hork again*

905 replies since 20/12/2016, 01:14   31369 views