« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Funny she said she wasn't a coward for deleting comments and blocking people. I made a comment in Kristina's thread yesterday about her being a coward doing that. Coincidence?

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So now she's going to block or delete all negative comments. Make that a 90 hour work week then. Is Marnie now doubling up on products like mascara so she can link both?

3. Flossy Rossy
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Cookie Marnster @ 2/1/2017, 04:08) 
    Funny she said she wasn't a coward for deleting comments and blocking people. I made a comment in Kristina's thread yesterday about her being a coward doing that. Coincidence?

Nope!
    You know she reads that thread as much as her own.

4.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 2/1/2017, 04:12) 
    So now she's going to block or delete all negative comments. Make that a 90 hour work week then. Is Marnie now doubling up on products like mascara so she can link both?

I think she's going to have to block or delete anyone who's not sucking up to her. She appears to be low on coping skills & dealing with reality is not her strong suit.

In Marnie's carefully constructed bubble of denial there is no room for alternate opinions or God forbid, dissension & discord.

The Mrs. must carefully control everything at all times. Heaven help those around her if she's not in control. So, if she doesn't like a comment, just delete it & pretend it never existed.

Reason #4,752 that she'd never cut it at a real job (outside the home). Dealing with conflict, not hiding & ignoring it is simply part of the workplace. She'd quit any real job in 20 mins. She's never developed the maturity or skill necessary to get along with people.

Go ahead, delete & block. We get it...
    200w

5. Marnie's Business Poof
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Marnie is right. We should all be helping out other women by referring them to great YouTube channels so they can learn new techniques, learn about a product and maybe get some good life advice thrown in.

Because of her begging, I'm more mindful of how important it is for good/genuine YouTubers to grow their channel.

So ladies, I'm suggesting you watch Stephanie Marie. She's just started out but she is super thorough in her videos, she actually works and has a beautiful home. First time I've ever bought makeup mentioned by a YouTuber!

Marnie won't delete anyone. She needs the subscribers.

6. BeachBunnie

User deleted

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59437164

905 replies since 20/12/2016, 01:14   31371 views