Anonymous
    Thanks, Flossy!

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen isn't going to like this title. These words are not encouraging. :nono2: :lol:

Is she expanding her content to include morality lectures now? Sometimes it's necessary for words to pierce first, then the healing can come after. <_<

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Love it! :celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

5. Piggly Wiggly
        +3   Like  

User deleted

What about turning the other cheek?

She's so haughty!

6.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (two!muchstuff @ 2/4/2017, 09:42 PM) 
    Jen isn't going to like this title. These words are not encouraging. :nono2: :lol:

I LOVE the title - an insult and an expletive!

There are about five or six posts in this new thread and 205 views. Come on, lurkers, come out and play!

Of course, 30 of the views are probably from Jen herself, lol.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love the title too. It's clever and funny. Unlike Jen who's lost her whatever sense of humor she's ever had and is now going to Bible verse the internet into being encouraging with their words. SmugJen, Jen Ross and Marnie just want everyone to toe the line and be nice - to them.

8. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I was typing in How Jen Does It on yt to see what she has been up to.
    My phone autocorrected to How Jen Dies.
    :hearty-laugh:
    I'm guessing from boredom.

9.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 5/2/2017, 21:02) 
    I was typing in How Jen Does It on yt to see what she has been up to.
    My phone autocorrected to How Jen Dies.
    :hearty-laugh:
    I'm guessing from boredom.

From huffing vinegar

10.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I didn't watched Jen's "January Favorites" video. I wonder if it's like some of her past videos in which earlier in the month she'd show a haul, and then two weeks later she'd show pretty much all of the same items in a favorites video. It was almost like she took the same video and just reposted it with a new title. Probably in this favorites video she tells us that a bunch of her sponsored products are her all-time favorites!

Do you love how I now snark on Jen without even bothering to actually watch most of her videos? Lol.

11.     +6   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    How fun is it that one of her new favorite things is to lecture everyone on morals and not talking shit on people. Also known as don't form or state any opinion that is not complete and totally calling her perfect. If you don't praise every move she makes, you are not encouraging enough.

Fun fun :flipping-the-bird:

And I get so annoyed at the nail polish color questions...
    It's fucking pink.. go buy a fucking pink polish if you like pink, who cares what's on her boney, decrepit looking fingers. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

12.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GetItTogether @ 2/6/2017, 12:05 PM) 
    How fun is it that one of her new favorite things is to lecture everyone on morals and not talking shit on people. Also known as don't form or state any opinion that is not complete and totally calling her perfect. If you don't praise every move she makes, you are not encouraging enough.

Fun fun :flipping-the-bird:

And I get so annoyed at the nail polish color questions...
    It's fucking pink.. go buy a fucking pink polish if you like pink, who cares what's on her boney, decrepit looking fingers. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon:

You are savage! I like it!

:celebrating-smiley-emoticon:

It's just easier for Jen to dismiss all criticism as evil negativity rather than use her limited brain power to consider whether any of it actually has some merit. All of the criticism misses its target, right Jen? Sure.

This ain't kindergarten, Jen. I'm not worried about hurting your feelings.

You just know she compulsively checks her phone all day and night, scrubbing her YT and IG comments so that only the positive ones are visible. It's ridiculous. The hilarity is that by doing this, she forces herself to read all of the "bad" comments! If she stopped monitoring them, she could let all comments post and just decide she's not going to bother reading and approving each. Then her hadurs would be left wondering whether she read their comments. But the way it stands now, you're assured Jen has read whatever you have to say.

It's probably really getting to Jen, reading and approving every single comment. See, it would just be easier if everyone stopped having less than positive opinions about her. Rather than changing her behavior, she'd rather everyone else change theirs.

What a dipshit!

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I get the vibe that her husband is constantly critiquing and politely correcting her with gentle "tips" on how he thinks things should be. And she just giggles and says "yes dear" and follows because she isn't capable of forming her own thoughts.

Him: "Now Jen, I don't know if you missed it, but this picture frame seems to have a small smudge on the upper right hand corner. Now, what do you think we should do about this??"

Her: "Oh thank you for pointing that out dear. I'm so sorry I missed that, I'll try harder next time to get everything just the way you like it."
    *frantically scrubs mirror with straight vinegar, inhaling deeply*

Him: "Let's not forget the rubber gloves next time, nobody wants to see smudged nails."

Her: "Thank you so much for your wisdom and guidance dear" *giggles*
    :6792:

14. Piggly Wiggly
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (CheapAssMustard @ 2/6/2017, 10:43 AM) 
    I didn't watched Jen's "January Favorites" video. I wonder if it's like some of her past videos in which earlier in the month she'd show a haul, and then two weeks later she'd show pretty much all of the same items in a favorites video. It was almost like she took the same video and just reposted it with a new title. Probably in this favorites video she tells us that a bunch of her sponsored products are her all-time favorites!

Do you love how I now snark on Jen without even bothering to actually watch most of her videos? Lol.

I know, I do!

I hate watching her videos too.

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She looks so manly in the January favorites video.

907 replies since 4/2/2017, 18:15   134999 views