LisaLisaD1 Part 8: Endodra Eyeliner and Apple Watches

« Older   Newer »

1. ohidontknow

User deleted

im guessing this is an old picture (not that old though as Lisa already looks a bit raddled) - but I was so surprised to see a photo of her and Jawn with some actual eye contact...the body language is a doozy tho....

2. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I believe these people teeter on the edge every month. My brother and sister-in-law are like this. They spend money out of their ass on luxury items and then borrow money from us to make their house payment. They have kids in private schools, take expensive trips, buy expensive clothes, and spend money like water. The kids think that their family is "rich". I wanted to scream when one of the kids said that but my husband shot me a look like "don't you dare". Yeah right. Your parents are so rich that me and my husband have to help your parents make the house payment in order to keep a roof over your heads. I'll bet you anything that Lisa's parents have to bail Jawn & Lisa out of financial jams. Maybe that's the reason for the falling out with her brother.

Money tears families apart more than anything else.

3.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ohidontknow @ 14/2/2017, 15:52) 

im guessing this is an old picture (not that old though as Lisa already looks a bit raddled) - but I was so surprised to see a photo of her and Jawn with some actual eye contact...the body language is a doozy tho....

Am I the only one not seeing this picture? I'm on my phone so I'm not sure if it's the reason?

4. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ohidontknow @ 2/14/2017, 03:52 PM) 

Can't see the pic.

5.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 14/2/2017, 16:41) 
    I believe these people teeter on the edge every month. My brother and sister-in-law are like this. They spend money out of their ass on luxury items and then borrow money from us to make their house payment. They have kids in private schools, take expensive trips, buy expensive clothes, and spend money like water. The kids think that their family is "rich". I wanted to scream when one of the kids said that but my husband shot me a look like "don't you dare". Yeah right. Your parents are so rich that me and my husband have to help your parents make the house payment in order to keep a roof over your heads. I'll bet you anything that Lisa's parents have to bail Jawn & Lisa out of financial jams. Maybe that's the reason for the falling out with her brother.

I hear what you're saying, a lot of people seem to live beyond their means. But one thing I have to say about the Duncans, they don't have fancy cars or put money into their home. I think every bit of extra income goes to Lisa and that's why she's able to spend. Like I said, compared to what most middle-class people spend on their kids, family vacations and home-improvement's, I don't see the Duncans doing any of that. Not even a simple sweet 16 birthday party for their daughter...,,

Edited by EastCoastGlamour - 2/14/2017, 05:27 PM

6.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/14/2017, 09:58 AM) 
    QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 14/2/2017, 16:41) 

I hear what you're saying, a lot of people seem to live beyond their means. But one thing I have to say about the Dunksns, they don't have fancy cars or put money into their home. I think every bit of extra income goes to Lisa and that's why she's able to spend. Like I said, compared to what most middle-class people spend on their kids, family vacations and home-improvement's, I don't see the Duncans doing any of that. Not even a simple sweet 16 birthday party for their daughter...,,

Yep. LISA is the only one in that family living beyond their means...the rest of them live the simple life...haha. Brooke shops at thrift stores with her grandparents, and they eat snacks from a ripped in half paper towel on the kitchen counter (anyone else remember that?...lol)

LISA takes trips to NYC and LA while the rest of them stay at home. LISA wears expensive designer clothing, while she forgets to buy her son back to school outfits and he has to wear high water pants until she has time to go buy him some Garanimals at the mall. Lisa has a brand new outfit every day of the year, and her poor husband is stuck wearing that fugly shark shirt for years on end.

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Exactly Indi. I would say that Brooke is now getting some of Lisa's hand-me-downs, but it seems like even drugstore make up that she doesn't want she seems to hold onto. The greed is real!

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

8. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I'm surprised that Lisa and Jawn even put braces on the kids teeth. It was probably only at Jawn's insistence. I'm sure Lisa didn't want to "waste" the money and she bitches up a storm every time she has to drive the kids "clear across town" to the orthodontist. Poor Lisa, she's so put out. I love how it just kills her to have to lift a finger for somebody other than herself.

LOL. I STILL LMAO at Lisa's fury when she found that box on the porch and bitched on one of her video's "What did Jawn buy NOW"??? This narcissist isn't even embarrassed by her selfish and self centered behavior in the slightest.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/14/2017, 08:39 AM) 
    I have to agree, don't think that's their "hustle". Now Lisa (with the help of Dear Ol' John) selling sweet gifts on EBay, I can totally believe that.

I think you're getting warm. I think they are selling things on eBay, and through her website and who knows where else, and not paying income taxes on what they make. If she is selling her sweet gifts, freebies sent to her from companies, and other merchandise that she hasn't paid for and making a profit that's already low...but if she's selling and not claiming the money she makes as income, I would think that that's illegal.

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/14/2017, 10:31 AM) 
    Exactly Indi. I would say that Brooke is now getting some of Lisa's hand-me-downs, but it seems like even drugstore make up that she doesn't want she seems to hold onto. The greed is real!

Haha...maybe that's why she was so upset about Brooke taking that makeup to the sleep over with the other "little girls" and not bringing it home...she was planning on selling it! LOL!

QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 2/14/2017, 10:32 AM) 
    I'm surprised that Lisa and Jawn even put braces on the kids teeth. It was probably only at Jawn's insistence. I'm sure Lisa didn't want to "waste" the money and she bitches up a storm every time she has to drive the kids "clear across town" to the orthodontist. Poor Lisa, she's so put out. I love how it just kills her to have to lift a finger for somebody other than herself.

LOL. I STILL LMAO at Lisa's fury when she found that box on the porch and bitched on one of her video's "What did Jawn buy NOW"??? This narcissist isn't even embarrassed by her selfish and self centered behavior in the slightest.

I would imagine they have dental insurance that covered the cost of the braces...or else the kids would probably not be getting any. Now Lisa...I'm sure they had to pay for her Invisalign, but hey...that's for LISA, so it's okay to spend the money.

10. Mouflette
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Will it be another summer of the kids hanging out with Mom? Another Duncan oddity.

11. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mouflette @ 2/14/2017, 06:04 PM) 
    Will it be another summer of the kids hanging out with Mom? Another Duncan oddity.

There will be trips to the Wadder Park IF Lisa can starve herself enough to fit into some completely inappropriate bikini to wear while lounging around with her teenage son.

Poor Will. Poor Brooke. Poor Jawn.

12.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm glad that Brooke at least has her grandparents to encourage her to pursue things that she enjoys like the vintage/flea market trips. It's sad that Lisa doesn't share these things with her daughter even though it isn't her thing. My husband isn't into the whole video game thing, but he took our oldest to a gaming convention. They had a good time and gave them some one-on-one time together. This is a man who doesn't understand hobbies because they have no end game and are just for fun. However, he encourages our boys to have at least one and takes an interest.

Schlepping around flea markets may not be Lisa's thing, but, as a parent, she should take an interest.

Poor Will has nobody. The only interest she has in Will is clearing up his acne so that she can look like a pimple busting hero.

13. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (lena3 @ 2/14/2017, 06:49 PM) 
    I'm glad that Brooke at least has her grandparents to encourage her to pursue things that she enjoys like the vintage/flea market trips. It's sad that Lisa doesn't share these things with her daughter even though it isn't her thing. My husband isn't into the whole video game thing, but he took our oldest to a gaming convention. They had a good time and gave them some one-on-one time together. This is a man who doesn't understand hobbies because they have no end game and are just for fun. However, he encourages our boys to have at least one and takes an interest.

Schlepping around flea markets may not be Lisa's thing, but, as a parent, she should take an interest.

Poor Will has nobody. The only interest she has in Will is clearing up his acne so that she can look like a pimple busting hero.

Lisa can't be bothered to waste her time doing something that Brooke enjoys but that she does not. I hate amusement parks but I would take my kids because they wanted to go. I would just as soon poke out my own eye than waste an entire day at an amusement park but I sucked it up. This woman never thinks about anyone but herself...EVER.

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I still say they make some money off the stock market. I believe Jawn is smart when it comes to business. When it comes to Lisa, I think he lets her do whatever she wants. Some men are just that way. If they won a large amount from the lottery, it would easily be traced as NC lists the winners on their website and they don't allow you to opt out. I think she is selling some items on The Real Real as this name is coming up a lot here lately for a reason or she's trying to work out some kind of deal with them.

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Remember when Lisa used to call Jawn & ask if it was OK to buy something? Lisa's spending may have been frivolous with the make up, but she didn't spend crazy amounts on jeans, handbags , shoes and T-shirts. She she shopped at more inexpensive stores and looked for sales. I remember her mentioning Ross, Walmart and Target more. Then she got progressively worse each year. One of the turning points was the shoe frenzy. Lisa's like a child in that you give her an inch and she takes a yard. Then she seems to pull back slightly, then goes back to crazy spending. She obviously manipulates John.

Here's a video from 2012 where she talked about spending Thanksgiving at her brothers house and shopping early for Christmas.

Video

890 replies since 14/2/2017, 01:56   42708 views