LisaLisaD1 Part 8: Endodra Eyeliner and Apple Watches

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    It's impossible for me to know what Jawn is like at all...other than he loves blonde bimbo's. There really is too much smoke and mirrors with Lisa to actually like her - she's so dishonest.

However though that this couple makes money, they sure do not spend it on anything that matters and it's impossible to know if they are saving money - they probably are though based on the state of their home (rundown) and the fact that Jawn is the one who is always fixing anything that breaks or is the one doing the home renovations (can't afford a professional? Perhaps).

And the fact that Lisa called Brooke's friends little girls...makes me wonder if she knows how old her daughter is LOL...

Also all the procedures and dental work aren't covered under her insurance except perhaps for the dermatologist and then she only wanted to get any of the "medications" covered under her policy and YET the bimbo is out purchasing skincare based on youtubers and sales people recommendations (for us)...how can anyone take this woman seriously :woot:

2. Leila267
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Gosh that 2012 video Lisa looks like a completely different person!!!! She looks
    Like a woman and her lips look lovely....how sad to look back

3. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I do not know how anyone can take her seriously, I think she is a joke, and the only fool she is fooling is herself and a few of the new fan girls. You need to be a member of Mensa to see through her. Half of what I write about her is pure fantasy speculation, some based on random facts I have learned about others, and other thoughts are mostly a joke. This is Lisa Duncan who reads at a 5th grade level. You can't begin to think anything too deep about someone so shallow and be serious about it.

I will say, anyone who scams the federal government, IRS, (and that is speculation too) is playing a pretty serious game with some strong consequences. Not something any business would want to do. They'll shut you down before your butt is out the door.

4. Leila267
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I've been watching Lisa for years and I remember the days of shopping at TJ Max, limited etc and she used to give OTHER people gifts. She seemed to do more too ....she is a from a different planet now.

It's like the money increased, then everything went downhill

5.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Her hair looks so fluffy and lucious. I know it was bleached and all but it looks so even, united and pretty as she always says lol but omg now her hair looks like the end of Harry Potter's broomstick😒

6. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/14/2017, 09:34 PM) 
    Remember when Lisa used to call Jawn & ask if it was OK to buy something? Lisa's spending may have been frivolous with the make up, but she didn't spend crazy amounts on jeans, handbags , shoes and T-shirts. She she shopped at more inexpensive stores and looked for sales. I remember her mentioning Ross, Walmart and Target more. Then she got progressively worse each year. One of the turning points was the shoe frenzy. Lisa's like a child in that you give her an inch and she takes a yard. Then she seems to pull back slightly, then goes back to crazy spending. She obviously manipulates John.

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

Here's a video from 2012 where she talked about spending Thanksgiving at her brothers house and shopping early for Christmas.

Video

Jeez. Lisa looks so much better back then. She looks like a straight up tranny now. She's in Caitlyn Jenner territory.

Yes, I can remember once years ago when Lisa called Jawn from the mall asking if she could buy a Jessica Simpson bracelet. LOL. That's kind of sad. I've worked since I was a teenager and if I want to buy a JS bracelet (which I DON'T) I would just buy it. Why do these women (Marnie is included in this) allow themselves to be kept in a childlike state like this?

I was brought up by very frugal parents, especially my mother. My dad used to beg her to go spend some money but she hated to. I'm cheap but not as bad as my mother. That's one end of the spectrum and then you have this bimbo who has zero respect for money or the hard work it takes to earn it.

The other day I went to Marshalls and bought all new bath towels and threw out our old beat up towels. My hubby said "Good, don't be like your mother, get some nice towels" . LOL.

7. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

What is she talking about in this most recent video where she wrote on the video that she hasn't gotten over it? Is she talking about giving products to her daughter (and the "little girls" she was staying overnight with)? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

8.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 14/2/2017, 23:58) 
    What is she talking about in this most recent video where she wrote on the video that she hasn't gotten over it? Is she talking about giving products to her daughter (and the "little girls" she was staying overnight with)? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

I think that Brooke left the bag of cheap make-up at her friend's house. Not sure why it's a big deal when Lisa wears brands like Dior, La Mer, and Chanel.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think the only reason she even did that video was to gain more subscribers. She has been asking for people to "please subscribe" in the description box, something that she hasn't done since the very beginning. She actually said she only did that because she didn't know any better and after that never really asked for subscribers. Then all of a sudden she was interested in gaining subscribers, I'm assuming because she's still under 100K and just reached 80K. It's been a while since she did anything with drugstore make up. I've noticed that some of the other YT'rs that usually do high-end have been doing occasional drugstore make up Hauls & tutorials. Even her friend Crazy Miss Tammy did I think.

Lisa's IG of the chicken salad on lettuce.... Her minions keep asking her for the exercise routine, Lol

10.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    That chicken salad didn't look remotely healthy or appetizing.

11.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 15/2/2017, 00:40) 

The only time I eat chicken salad is when I make it at home myself where I can control the amount of mayo. I also add celery & onion and sometimes grape tomatoes. That looked like it had a ton of mayo.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies! :cheers:

12. Betrice
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (lena3 @ 2/14/2017, 06:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 14/2/2017, 23:58) 

I think that Brooke left the bag of cheap make-up at her friend's house. Not sure why it's a big deal when Lisa wears brands like Dior, La Mer, and Chanel.

Wow really? Why would she even want it back? If I gave makeup to my daughter to take to a friends house I think I'd write it off as gone anyway. I wouldn't want it back after it had been used. How completely odd.

13. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 2/14/2017, 03:32 PM) 
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 2/14/2017, 12:55 PM) 
    I don't know . . . Lottery winning?
    Jawn's business sells to the trucking industry, for the most part. Right now, there is a lot of money being made by those who sell and install electronic log books. But at the same time, I can tell you the trucking industry writes off every dime they can. Every purchase is documented with a receipt. So, he's not selling things cash and keeping off the books. Some of her gifts seem to be items Jawn would get from vendors as gifts, or bonuses for meeting sales quota's. My husband and his brothers get those sort of items They have Lisa listed as president of the company, which means they are getting very low, or no interest loans. We know several people who have the business in the wife's name for just that reason.

She has to be getting rid of things, otherwise that house would be packed to the rafters. However, you never get near the full price of any item, new, or used. She does not seem to wait for sales does she? Once in a very great while she will say she found something on the markdown racks.

More of my mind at work . . . They are or assist someone who moves drugs? Lot of drugs come up along the eastern coast of the USA, out of South America, in small boats. Most are stopping along the FL coast, but could some be coming up a little further?

Last spring we all saw how well the house is maintained, that front porch was deplorable. I can not imagine bopping out the door in 1200.00 shoes, and walking across a deck that looks like something you would see in an abandoned trailer park. That makes me think she/they is/are white trash (as we discussed eons ago)

No two ways about it, their lifestyle is VERY odd, cult like. Even the Amish mix and mingle more than the Duncan's appear to.

I can't stand Lisa but c'mon...these people can't find their way out of a Carrabba's so an affair or a drug smuggling ring is a huge stretch.

I agree. No way are these two clowns running drugs. We all know that Lisa is boarderline mentally retarded but how smart can Jawn be really? I mean, the dipchit actually married this moron, not only that he lets her bleed him dry.

They sell crap on eBay, they are in debt up to their eyeballs, their live in N.C. where the cost of living is dirt cheap, the spend next to nothing on their children, they drive either old beaters or economy cars, they never travel or go anywhere, they spend less than zero maintaining their house, they eat out in crappy T.G.I. Friday restaurants or the equivalent, they don't ski, they don't have a pool, they don't go on nice vacations, should I go on? I wonder if they have put aside even one dime for retirement or for the kids college educations? Have they saved a dime for Brooke's wedding? Do these people ever think of the future?

14.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/14/2017, 05:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 15/2/2017, 00:40) 

The only time I eat chicken salad is when I make it at home myself where I can control the amount of mayo. I also add celery & onion and sometimes grape tomatoes. That looked like it had a ton of mayo.

Happy Valentine's Day Ladies! :cheers:

In Lisa's little moronic mind, if it has the word SALAD in it, it's healthy and lo-cal. I just know that's how her mind works!

Adding grape tomatoes to chicken salad sounds good! I might try that! My secret ingredient for the past several years has been actual grapes.

15. MsLynda
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 2/15/2017, 12:49 AM) 
    QUOTE (LLCNYC @ 2/14/2017, 03:32 PM) 
    I can't stand Lisa but c'mon...these people can't find their way out of a Carrabba's so an affair or a drug smuggling ring is a huge stretch.

I agree. No way are these two clowns running drugs. We all know that Lisa is boarderline mentally retarded but how smart can Jawn be really? I mean, the dipchit actually married this moron, not only that he lets her bleed him dry.

They sell crap on eBay, they are in debt up to their eyeballs, their live in N.C. where the cost of living is dirt cheap, the spend next to nothing on their children, they drive either old beaters or economy cars, they never travel or go anywhere, they spend less than zero maintaining their house, they eat out in crappy T.G.I. Friday restaurants or the equivalent, they don't ski, they don't have a pool, they don't go on nice vacations, should I go on? I wonder if they have put aside even one dime for retirement or for the kids college educations? Have they saved a dime for Brooke's wedding? Do these people ever think of the future?

People people people . . . I wrote that as a joke . . . nothing more than a joke. Please stop focusing on my post saying maybe they are helping someone move drugs. Sheeze, I had no idea it would rattle so many of you. Its really not that important . . . My fiction writing course kicked in . . . thats it. Whatever I say about the Duncans is totally unfounded. Drop the topic the sooner the better. SMH

890 replies since 14/2/2017, 01:56   42708 views