LisaLisaD1 Part 8: Endodra Eyeliner and Apple Watches

« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    MsLynda, I Love the way you write. You have a great imagination, & usually can tell when you're joking.Maybe just throw a little Meme or pic in there or :-). :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

You have to understand though, that I have seen worse things said about people on this site and they are totally serious. There have been accusations thrown left and right about different people. On this thread it's not done as often and sometimes they might take that the wrong way. ;)

Sent via ForumFree Mobile

2. Leila267
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I think ole Shark boy isn't that smart either. For starters he married bimbo and secondly he works in IT yet he seems really old fashioned with his tech knowledge and why would Lisa have so much trouble getting her laptop and filming right if he was up to scratch with his IT guru status??? They both are so dumb...no wonder B has been in remedial classes all her life.

3. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Thanks East! :b_wink:

Onto another topic, the starvation diet . . . Now this I do have evidence of. :lol:

Lisa, summer of 2014.

[IMG]
    Attached Image
    sick7_zps03798513

4. Whatever21
        +1   Like  

User deleted

That pic is like a skeleton, can you imagine what she would look like now with her blubber lips.

5. MsLynda
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I suspect, if Lisa meets her goal, we may see the lips on a skeleton.

6. Whatever21
        +1   Like  

User deleted

She is enough of an abomination already without that

7.     +7   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    She looks like KellyAnn Conway in that picture.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 2/15/2017, 01:01 PM) 
    Thanks East! :b_wink:

Onto another topic, the starvation diet . . . Now this I do have evidence of. :lol:

Lisa, summer of 2014.

[IMG]

😊

Wow, that Pic! When she looses weight it comes off the arms real quick, but not in a good way! I think she had the right idea when she was using the hand weights for her arms, but then Lisa gets it in her head that she was getting too "muscular"..How silly, some definition and muscle tone in the arms and it's too much? I remember her saying Will said something, She's nuts! I would Love to have my arms looking that way right now.

New Video Up.......I'm 2 minutes in.......She said sad News........

9. Pheebie
        +5   Like  

User deleted

For Lisa, "sad news" is that she doesn't like her new hair dryer. Boo effig hoo. Don't EVEN get me started on what truly "sad news" is, bitch.

When she kissed her T3 I almost spit out my coffee with laughter. It's like "an old friend." Yep, that's about right.
    She got SO emotional talking about her beloved dryer, I couldn't stand it.

10. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

An earring coming out (to quote Lisa) "scares me" . . . And, she finally admits to dressing cheesy around the 7 minute mark.

11.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This video highlights some of the main things that are wrong with Lisa's channel IMO. First of all...she thinks just because something is expensive it must be good. How many times has she fallen for that? Expensive doesn't always mean better! Some of the best products I own came from places like Walmart or the drugstore. Moving on...

Second, it shows how Lisa rushes to brag and "review" something before she really has a chance to figure out if she likes it or not. Even though she tried to backpedal and say that when she talked about the dryer in her earlier video it "wasn't really a review". Then why talk about it yet? Wait for once and use it a few times to see if you like it and how well it works. THEN go ahead and talk about it on your channel. I hope most of her sheep didn't rush right out to buy that after Lisa's first video about it. :(

The third thing that sticks out to me is how dependent she's becoming on Brooke's advice and opinions. For heaven's sake...Brooke is a sixteen year old kid! How much weight should her opinion carry? Not to mention...in her last video Lisa was referring to Brooke and her friends as "little girls". Get with it Lisa...you are a middle aged woman who is making YT videos about beauty products. Who is your target audience? Think about that for once. Go out and make some friends of your own age and ask THEM for their opinions and advice on products you want to recommend to your viewers. I don't really want to rely on the opinions of your "little girl". Yours aren't much better.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Did anyone else think she was going to announce something Serious when she said she was Sad?! WTF Lisa, do you realize you are talking about a HAIR DRYER! Oh the Drama! She actually kissed the T3 Dryer.....So Full of LOVE that Lisa! What a joke listening to her talk about thinking so hard and long about that hair dryer on the drive back from Will's school trip. Not a word about that, only Hair dryers on her mind! How about talk to your son about his trip maybe? Then talks about how important it was to Brooke that it was a good dryer. Is she for real? What a Vapid, Vapid Woman! :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping:

13.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 2/15/2017, 08:31 AM) 
    Did anyone else think she was going to announce something Serious when she said she was Sad?! WTF Lisa, do you realize you are talking about a HAIR DRYER! Oh the Drama! She actually kissed the T3 Dryer.....So Full of LOVE that Lisa! What a joke listening to her talk about thinking so hard and long about that hair dryer on the drive back from Will's school trip. Not a word about that, only Hair dryers on her mind! How about talk to your son about his trip maybe? Then talks about how important it was to Brooke that it was a good dryer. Is she for real? What a Vapid, Vapid Woman! :chatter-box-smiley-emoticon: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping: :slapping:

If I didn't know Lisa as well as I do, I might have fallen for it. But sadly, no...I figured it was going to be something lame. I remember in the past how she was sad because one of her favorite shades of lipstick was discontinued. It doesn't take a lot to make this woman sad! Makes me wonder how in the heck she will ever cope if she eventually has a true tragedy to deal with in her life. On the other hand...Lisa is so warped she might not even be upset by a real tragedy. She's had deaths in the family (one of them a murder, even) and her "beloved" pets have fallen ill and died before and it didn't even seem to be a blip on her radar. At most, those things are minor inconveniences to her. But if the FedEX man doesn't show up when she's expecting him, or one of her kids has a doctor's appointment or something, it can throw her entire WEEK into a tizzy! LOL!

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 2/15/2017, 02:04 AM) 
    QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 2/15/2017, 12:49 AM) 
    I agree. No way are these two clowns running drugs. We all know that Lisa is boarderline mentally retarded but how smart can Jawn be really? I mean, the dipchit actually married this moron, not only that he lets her bleed him dry.

They sell crap on eBay, they are in debt up to their eyeballs, their live in N.C. where the cost of living is dirt cheap, the spend next to nothing on their children, they drive either old beaters or economy cars, they never travel or go anywhere, they spend less than zero maintaining their house, they eat out in crappy T.G.I. Friday restaurants or the equivalent, they don't ski, they don't have a pool, they don't go on nice vacations, should I go on? I wonder if they have put aside even one dime for retirement or for the kids college educations? Have they saved a dime for Brooke's wedding? Do these people ever think of the future?

People people people . . . I wrote that as a joke . . . nothing more than a joke. Please stop focusing on my post saying maybe they are helping someone move drugs. Sheeze, I had no idea it would rattle so many of you. Its really not that important . . . My fiction writing course kicked in . . . thats it. Whatever I say about the Duncans is totally unfounded. Drop the topic the sooner the better. SMH

YOU wrote it. How are others supposed to know it's some fiction writing?????? Huh?

SMH.

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I honestly thought that one of the cats had died.

What was I thinking?!

890 replies since 14/2/2017, 01:56   42708 views