LisaLisaD1 Part 8: Endodra Eyeliner and Apple Watches

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I'm trying to picture Lisa and what she wore to Will's field trip on yesterday. I hope that shekept it simple and didn't embarrass the boy.

2. MsLynda
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I live in an area with a high population of Spanish speaking people. So I would think Spanish would be my go to language. However, after speaking with a woman from Puerto Rico, I realize all Spanish is not the same Spanish. There is Spain Spanish, Mexican Spanish, and south American Spanish, New York city Spanish (I am on the east coast) and Puerto Rico Spanish. (side note some area's of South America speak French, who knew? Well I didn't until this past summer.)
    I think Spanish allows you to pick up Italian a bit more easy.

Having just been to Quebec, and wanting to go back when its not -13 plus wind chill, I am thinking French would be a good language to know. That said, I think you have to use a language, on a semi regular basis, to retain it. ???

QUOTE (lena3 @ 2/15/2017, 05:57 PM) 
    I'm trying to picture Lisa and what she wore to Will's field trip on yesterday. I hope that shekept it simple and didn't embarrass the boy.

You have to give her a hearty round of :applause05: for going along.

3. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (MsLynda @ 2/15/2017, 06:12 PM) 
    I live in an area with a high population of Spanish speaking people. So I would think Spanish would be my go to language. However, after speaking with a woman from Puerto Rico, I realize all Spanish is not the same Spanish. There is Spain Spanish, Mexican Spanish, and south American Spanish, New York city Spanish (I am on the east coast) and Puerto Rico Spanish. (side note some area's of South America speak French, who knew? Well I didn't until this past summer.)
    I think Spanish allows you to pick up Italian a bit more easy.

Having just been to Quebec, and wanting to go back when its not -13 plus wind chill, I am thinking French would be a good language to know. That said, I think you have to use a language, on a semi regular basis, to retain it. ???

QUOTE (lena3 @ 2/15/2017, 05:57 PM) 

You have to give her a hearty round of :applause05: for going along.

I agree! Good for Lisa for actually going on Will's class trip. Where did they go? It HAD to be someplace that she was interested in. Did they tour the Chanel lipstick factory so she can see how pinky/peachy/nude lipsticks are manufactured? Did they tour the hair extension factory so she can see how hair extensions are manufactured? Did they go to the Zaxby's corporate office she could meet the bit wig's at Zaxby's? Did they hit up the Manolo factory? How about the Jimmy Choo factory? How about the rolled up jeans factory? The lips tee shirt factory? How about the Botox and lip filler factory? How about the hairspray factory?

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I think she said an aquarium.

5.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I was willing to give her props for chaperoning Will's field trip...right up to the point where she talked about thinking long and hard about her blow dryer on the trip home...LMAO! Can't she put her own silly wants and needs on the back burner for FIVE minutes and focus on someone or something else? Good grief...if I had just left a field trip to a planetarium, my mind would be full of stars, planets, the wonders of nature and creation, etc...not my gol danged blow dryer!

6.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    LOL - she was thinking about the blowdryer on the way back from the field trip - so typical Lisa!

I wonder if she will find inspiration from the aquarium - perhaps fish lips??? She probably thought she was going to see a mermaid though - I'm sure she was disappointed.

7.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 2/15/2017, 11:36 AM) 
    LOL - she was thinking about the blowdryer on the way back from the field trip - so typical Lisa!

I wonder if she will find inspiration from the aquarium - perhaps fish lips??? She probably thought she was going to see a mermaid though - I'm sure she was disappointed.

She said she went to a planetarium. I would imagine she would have been more excited if it HAD been an aquarium...she would have felt right at home there, since she just loves the beach so much! She probably really would have thought she was going to see a mermaid! Haha.

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Shows how much I was paying attention. I thought that she said aquarium. That Invisalign makes it even harder to understand this lady.

9. Jawn's Shark Shirt

User deleted

QUOTE (Indilwen @ 2/15/2017, 06:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 2/15/2017, 11:36 AM) 

She said she went to a planetarium. I would imagine she would have been more excited if it HAD been an aquarium...she would have felt right at home there, since she just loves the beach so much! She probably really would have thought she was going to see a mermaid! Haha.

Lisa's all excited now because she just found out that Pluto is a planet! Watch her show off her new found planetary knowledge on her channel. She also learned that man landed on the moon in 1969. She honestly had no clue.

10.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    If you told me I never had to work again I would be fine with it. I think there is so much more to life than the 9-5 hustle and sitting at a desk which is what most jobs are. Who, on their death bed, looks back and wishes they spent more time at the office? I love to seek knowledge through books, the internet, films. I enjoy being by myself and being able to have the freedom to see my friends and travel when I please. Having all of that leisure time would be a dream for me. But it comes down to filling your time with what interests you. Lisa is so vapid. To sit every day and fixate on nothing more than your looks when you are going nowhere but to shop for more things is so sad.

11. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 2/15/2017, 07:15 PM) 
    If you told me I never had to work again I would be fine with it. I think there is so much more to life than the 9-5 hustle and sitting at a desk which is what most jobs are. Who, on their death bed, looks back and wishes they spent more time at the office? I love to seek knowledge through books, the internet, films. I enjoy being by myself and being able to have the freedom to see my friends and travel when I please. Having all of that leisure time would be a dream for me. But it comes down to filling your time with what interests you. Lisa is so vapid. To sit every day and fixate on nothing more than your looks when you are going nowhere but to shop for more things is so sad.

Well....how do I put this delicately? Lisa is just straight up stupid. She's also vapid, moronic, narcissistic and a whole lot of other things that aren't fit to print.

Sometimes I were I were that dumb. Lisa never worries about the state of the world, about pollution or about world affairs. Her biggest worry is her hairdryer. Jeez what an effing CHILD.

12.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Geez. You have an hour ride back to the school, and the only thing on your mind is that stupidly expensive hair dryer?! How about reading a book or magazine? Talk to the other mothers about ANYTHING.

13.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 2/15/2017, 11:49 AM) 
    Shows how much I was paying attention. I thought that she said aquarium. That Invisalign makes it even harder to understand this lady.

Yeah, it does. She lisps quite a bit. I know some of the other YouTubers who've done the Invisalign thing had a little bit of a lisp when they first started wearing the trays, but most of them got over it pretty quick. The lisp seems to be sticking around with Lisa. I also think the Invisalign makes her slur her words slightly at times.

14.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Jawn's Shark Shirt @ 2/15/2017, 12:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 2/15/2017, 07:15 PM) 

Well....how do I put this delicately? Lisa is just straight up stupid. She's also vapid, moronic, narcissistic and a whole lot of other things that aren't fit to print.

Sometimes I were I were that dumb. Lisa never worries about the state of the world, about pollution or about world affairs. Her biggest worry is her hairdryer. Jeez what an effing CHILD.

Another YouTuber I watch and very much enjoy...Just Jennifer...talked about a couple of books she has been reading in her January favorites. One of the books was called Wear No Evil by Greta Eagan and the other was called Deluxe: How Luxury Lost It's Luster by Dana Thomas. The first book is about fast fashion, and goes into all of the waste and pollution involved in the fashion industry. The second one related to the evolution of luxury fashion, and how it started out as something only for the rich and privileged, but has evolved into a more mainstream thing now with the big fashion houses producing cheaper goods and/or outsourcing their manufacturing to places like China and other countries where the goods can be produced en masse and much cheaper and whether that is a good thing or a bad thing. Jennifer said the books were really good and thought provoking. When is the last time Lisa read or talked about a book? The last one I remember her talking about was more of a coffee table fashion book with lots of pictures...lol. I honestly can't even imagine Lisa having enough of an attention span to read a book that has any substance to it. Jennifer gave such good reviews and explanations of what those two books are about that she made me want to get my hands on them and read them!

One of the reasons I even watch YouTube, especially the beauty and fashion related channels, is because I'm looking for new products to try or reviews on products I've heard of and might be considering as a purchase in the future. There are a few good channels out there with excellent, well thought out, and HONEST reviews and demos. Nothing like what Lisa does. I wouldn't give weight to Lisa's opinions or take her advice on anything. This latest incident with the Dyson blow dryer is par for the course for her. How many other times has she raved on and on about a product, only to change her mind soon after and say it ruined her hair or made her skin do something wonky? She can't show a decent swatch to save her life, so it doesn't even do any good to watch her videos to get an idea of how a product might look. Between her horrible lighting and over-use of filters, nothing she shows looks like it does in real life...IF you can even see it on her videos!

15. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (lena3 @ 2/15/2017, 08:15 PM) 
    Geez. You have an hour ride back to the school, and the only thing on your mind is that stupidly expensive hair dryer?! How about reading a book or magazine? Talk to the other mothers about ANYTHING.

All I have ever heard her talk about reading were the Kardashian's books and I think she's read all of them.

I got one of those Kardashian books out of the library once and it was utterly unreadable. I was totally embarrassed to have anybody see me toting it out of the library. LOL>

890 replies since 14/2/2017, 01:56   42708 views