LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. Mom4Life
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (EastCoastGlamour @ 9/3/2017, 15:45) 
    Hey, don't get me wrong I'm not a big fan who watches Charles all the time. In fact, I had just discovered him not too long ago and thought he was pretty funny. I definitely don't like the direction he's been going and he's pretty vapid these days. Sad thing is he sounds like he has a nice family and his sister that has a career & direction. Wish he would get off his ass stop complaining and make a life for himself. At least he's 21 years old and not 47 like Lisa.

I've used affiliates & coupon codes many times before & I find them very convenient. I am more than happy to support those who are hard-working and put effort into their videos. But I will never use an affiliate of Lisa's or a few of the other YT'rs like Marnie. I wish Melissa55 used affiliates, but she won't, which I completely respect! If she did, I would definitely use them from her channel.

Oh I COMPLETELY agree. I have never used any links. Even with the Youtubers that I like. I watch, and then I go purchase what I like at my local beauty store. I will never line their pockets with proceeds from my purchases! I work in the beauty biz, and tons of my friends watch these people on YouTube but never buy through the links. We aren't stupid, like some of these LisalisaD1 youtubers seem to think we are. And receiving a gift, and then linking it? What a greedy pathetic she'll of an existence she is. I do believe in Karma though. It will come for her, this I know.

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views