LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chalky @ 3/9/2017, 05:51 PM) 
    It's very unclear to me how she thinks she's actually been duped....I listened and not too closely I guess. She used the term so vaguely other than she mentions about the healing which according to the doctor her healing has not been normal (is that being duped?) Of course she probably lied to the doctor about using support as instructed.

She mentions about the scarring but the reason why is still unclear to me...all I really got out of this video is that she replaced her silicone implants with gummy bear implants LOL...

Also it seems like she still loves her new boobs despite all the self-inflicted problems.

Dupe:

noun

a person who is easily deceived or fooled; gullible.

verb (used with object), duped, duping.

to make a dupe of; deceive; delude; trick.

These hillbillies apparently believe they were "duped" by some fast talkin' doctor. The truth of the matter is that "we" weren't duped but Jawn WAS duped. He was duped from the day her married this lazy low life user and taker. He thought he was getting himself some kind of a "wife" but instead all he got was a woman who birthed his children (and not much else) and a childish moron who does nothing but leech money out of his bank account for her own selfish obsessions and desires.

Here's a concept Jawnie_Boy: instead of blowing twelve grand on an eye job and replacement implants for a childish woman who is too lazy to cook you a meal once or twice a year, who cannot remember to buy your son school clothes when all she does all day long is shop and who is is too dumb/lazy/moronic to follow doctors orders, how about instead putting that twelve grand into a money market account for the kids college educations? What would give Jawn more value for his money: providing his spawn with a higher education or providing his lazy ass sack of shit excuse of a wife with plastic surgery that she doesn't appreciate the value of enough to follow the doctors post op instructions?

I'm shaking my head at the utter stupidity of these two idiots and also their refusal to take personal responsibility for anything. It's always somebody else's fault.

Next we will hear that they are planning to sue this "incompetent" doctor for two million since he "duped" them into thinking that Lisa's plastic surgery would turn her into Rosie Huntington Whitely and land her her very own reality TV show.

Stupid dumb mofo's.
    :37:

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views