LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (UptownElegance @ 3/9/2017, 09:53 PM) 
    Do you mean to tell me that she's going to the post office and to pick up her kids looking like that????!!!! I find it so hard to believe, I can't imagine. :in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon: She's sick! Between the dress, shoes, noisy jewelry, cleavage, lips and winged liner she looks like such an aging slut. I just sit here in disbelief looking at her. Her poor son is all I can say.

"Today is Wednesday hump day"..... Shut up you moron!! :tearing-hair: Does she really need to say that every single time it's Wednesday?! Come up with something new...... my god, she's such an idiot! Today we just got an eight of a giggle after "hump day" because she went right into CHANEEEEEEEEEEEEL. UGH I don't know how much more I can take of her! :smashing-computer:

It's "hump day" from what exactly? She does not have to get up every morning and report to anywhere or be responsible for anything. She drives the kids to school and then comes home and takes a nap. I think she looks forward to the weekends because she's free from the HUGE responsibility of gettin' the kids to school on time and then pickin' them up. I think she also gets lonely at home so she likes it when Jawn and the kids are home on the weekends.

I think a part time job in a shop a the mall would do this idiot a world of good. It would get her out of the house, she could talk to some people, she would actually have someplace to wear all of those dresses she hauled, she would be forced to be responsible and it would give her something to do. I'm not so sure that her pea brain could grasp the concept of working cash register and ringing up items but there is always hope I guess. A job might also help her self esteem which is very, very low. Getting a paycheck at the end of the week would make her feel good about herself.

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views