LisaLisaD1 Part 9: The Summer of Starvation

« Older   Newer »

1. GotchaNailed
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Lisa said she and Jawn were duped by the doctor who made them feel that her surgery wasn't going to take as much recuperation time (aka post surgical care) as it had actually taken. There are so many reasons why she could have said this but all of them were to deflect from what is really bothering her: They aren't looking so hot! But, not her fault. No. No way.

Many people may buy a few new things to go on a special trip, but Lisa bought herself some brand new boobs to go to California last spring. She couldn't wait to show them off. And, show them off she did! Cleavage city is what I remember -- for months. A year later? She says that she and Jawn were duped into believing that the surgery she had was no biggie! I don't believe that for one holy second. My guess is that's what SHE told Jawn to get him to fork over the money to get it done: "Everyone does it, so how hard could it be? Please, please Jawn, pretty please, let me fix my boobs?"

Remember when Jawn had hemorrhoid surgery? And, poor Lisa was at the hospital all day? And poor Jawn was bedridden for a few days more than she expected? And how that interrupted her shopping that week? And how she left the house to get them salads, but had to stop by Oliver's to shop because she had an expiring coupon she had to use up? She treated Jawn like crap! Like he was a huge imposition on her life style! Make him wait to get his fast-food salad for lunch so she could shop? That video was a new low, even for Lisa.

She flat out disgusts me. Truly disgusts me. Kharma: Jawn was right when he told her not to get the boob surgery!!! And, now she says HE felt duped? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! He's probably told her: I told you so. (But poor Lisa got duped! Scapegoat the doctor and play the victim card, that's her game.)

Edit: Does anyone think that the doctor didn't know exactly what happened when Lisa went in with her boobs hanging down to there? It sounds like Lisa may have tried to convince him that she did follow his post-surgery instructions, but just didn't realize how long it would take. Liar! Now she's faced with the problem of how to fix them. Poor little flashing, lying Lisa!

Edited by GotchaNailed - 3/9/2017, 04:26 PM

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52272 views