« Older   Newer »

1. EastCoastGlamour
        +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SouthernChick55 @ 29/3/2017, 14:23) 
    I don't think she made it as an actual "Housewife". She may be on there as a friend to Vicki but I don't think she's an actual housewife. They have different levels. You can be a "friend" and still be paid a salary. Like Faye Resnick was a paid friend to Kyle but never an actual housewife. On a different note, I'm excited. I'm now a "Hoe Wheat Bread" underneath my name.

Yea I thought that too. I've always wondered if Vicky became an investor or somehow was involved in Brianna's business. She did have dinner meetings and was in her YouTube video.

Hoe Wheat Bread😂😂😂😂

QUOTE (lena3 @ 29/3/2017, 14:16) 
    That house was being built before Brianna moved to California. There is a picture from about a year ago on IG showing the progress. I was surprised when she announced the move to CA.

I know, that confused me because when I first started watching Brianna she lived in a very nice house. Then she moved into an even larger house with the pool that was something out of Vegas. After that the photo you are referring to of the house, I thought was in California. She never did a OC House tour. All I've noticed on her channel was the beauty room.

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 29/3/2017, 07:59) 
    Something is going on. I might have mentioned it on another thread, but a handful of people talked about the bakery are all of a sudden commenting on each other's videos. You know Lisa does not watch Marnie on a normal basis. :shifty:

I agree, something is definitely going on. I'm wondering if they're trying to join together for a "class action suit"? Isn't that when Marnie said when she mentioned the lawsuit? And how funny is that? Lisa joining forces with Marnie who is pretty much her enemy, Lol

QUOTE (lena3 @ 29/3/2017, 14:16) 
    That house was being built before Brianna moved to California. There is a picture from about a year ago on IG showing the progress. I was surprised when she announced the move to CA.

I just went back and looked on Brianna's Instagram account. That is a different house. That was the house she moved into I believe before she moved to California. She did a lot of moving around!

912 replies since 4/3/2017, 17:56   52276 views