LisaLisaD1 Part 10: Dinner Dates, Weddings and Other Delusional Life Events

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can't believe that this woman is still wearing bralettes.

Ok. Going back in.

2.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    New Drinking Game: Take a Sip every time Lisa says "Brooke".

Nadine, Nadine..WHY?!

3.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    How much do you think the total was for all the crap Nadine sent her?' That was insane!

Sad how Will's favorite memory with his mom is when he was little and she would sew. He probably misses that version of his mom :(

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 3/29/2017, 11:58 PM) 
    How much do you think the total was for all the crap Nadine sent her?' That was insane!

Sad how Will's favorite memory with his mom is when he was little and she would sew. He probably misses that version of his mom :(

I was thinking the same thing about what Will said. Sad. She was home. She wasn't on the internet scoping out "new Meat" and shopping. She wasn't making him wait to eat at the same Chain restaurants while she was making YT videos on the weekend when she should be with her family. He probably remembers the smell of food cooking on the stove too....

5. MsLynda
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Geeze . . . . now I have to go in as well . . . Just to hear the Wheel story . . . I really do feel bad for that child. Camo poncho?
    OMG those double knit pants! They look like what my Grandma wore. I can't go any further into her ness.

6. Pheebie
        +11   Like  

User deleted

Shut the front door - people are now MAKING clothes to send her. Who the hell are these weirdos?

7. MsLynda
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Pheebie @ 3/30/2017, 12:41 AM) 
    Shut the front door - people are now MAKING clothes to send her. Who the hell are these weirdos?

:slapping: They all need a good slap upside their empty head!

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mouflette @ 30/3/2017, 01:08) 
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 30/3/2017, 00:28) 
    Geeze . . . . now I have to go in as well . . . Just to hear the Wheel story . . . I really do feel bad for that child. Camo poncho?
    OMG those double knit pants! They look like what my Grandma wore. I can't go any further into her ness.

Lolol. Not watching this one! I made to she didn't want to go to the clinic!

In Austin over the wkend if anyone is there! Coffee on me? ;)

Oh I wish! Have fun!

9. Jobless: the clown
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Poor Will...first time he's been mentioned in ages. She liked him when he was little ....she should have fostered her skill and kept up with the sewing. She could have been a success by now and actually been proud of her achievements, building a business and having purpose.

YouTube has destroyed Lisa's life.

10.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    What is a "sinusy thing" and how come no one has gifted her a brush for her rat's nest....

Yep, Project Runway reject sent her those clothes....

OH good grief - this Nadine is out of her mind - she got Lisa some more display only dishtowels LOL....she lurves them too.

And the close up of the lips - I guess that was for us.

Oh dear, she is on a total high through the whole video...just disgusting how so much crap makes her happy! Is this the Nadine she met in Los Angeles who when she went to see Shelia? The lady who owns that salon? All that Chanel makeup.....who spends that on someone else...

11.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chalky @ 30/3/2017, 03:41) 
    What is a "sinusy thing" and how come no one has gifted her a brush for her rat's nest....

Yep, Project Runway reject sent her those clothes....

OH good grief - this Nadine is out of her mind - she got Lisa some more display only dishtowels LOL....she lurves them too.

And the close up of the lips - I guess that was for us.

Oh dear, she is on a total high through the whole video...just disgusting how so much crap makes her happy! Is this the Nadine she met in Los Angeles who when she went to see Shelia? The lady who owns that salon? All that Chanel makeup.....who spends that on someone else...

No, Nadine is the woman that lives in New Jersey that drove into New York City to meet Lisa when she was in New York with Sheila.

12.     +6   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    It's like Lisa has no clue how to be a parent to Will or Brooke. She loved them as babies, but they grow up.

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can't believe the shoes that Lisa is selling on her site. I believe that some of them were gifts from John and her brother (the UGGS). Didn't she get them for Christmas?

14.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 30/3/2017, 05:17) 
    I can't believe the shoes that Lisa is selling on her site. I believe that some of them were gifts from John and her brother (the UGGS). Didn't she get them for Christmas?

I think her brother got her the new short classics.

There were a lot of shoes and boots on there that I knew she would never wear. And we all knew she wouldn't wear these flats.
    Video

15.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I didn't think that she would ever get rid of the Rag & Bone booties. I have a feeling that Lisa is gearing up for a big purchase.

900 replies since 29/3/2017, 15:49   59171 views