« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Every time I pause her videos she is making the most insane face. I don't even notice her nose anymore. She's all teeth/lips and crazy eyes!

lunatic

2.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    Thanks for the title props. She is so dull that there wasn't much else to go on. I think the same thing pausing and seeing nothing besides her gigantic mouth. Ick.

3. MsLynda
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Her lips . . . not many of us have been blessed with two butt holes.
    I guess when you're full of "it", things need to exit both ends?

4.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She just has such a narrow face but a wide mouth and big teeth.

5. YT Celeb
        +6   Like  

User deleted

It may have already been said but I am just watching the new vid and haven't read here first.

What the actual fuck is she going on about. She sees people at the beach in shorts tshirts and tennis shoes, they must have been somewhere first, she wears the bare minimum?????????

I am sorry but that there is just plain gibberish!

6.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I've gone to the beach in shorts. Only because I had no intentions on getting in the water. My husband and the kids took a stroll on the beach as the sun was setting. We'd already been in the water earlier that day. While I wear bathing suits, I definitely don't go around wearing the bare minimum.

Lisa is starting early with her Summer of Lisa. I guess that it's to make up for her terrible summer last year.

Those poor kids.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YT Celeb @ 30/3/2017, 16:02) 
    It may have already been said but I am just watching the new vid and haven't read here first.

What the actual fuck is she going on about. She sees people at the beach in shorts tshirts and tennis shoes, they must have been somewhere first, she wears the bare minimum?????????

I am sorry but that there is just plain gibberish!

I know! her gibberish gets worse every video. Her incessant complaining about a freaking cold! :slapping:

8. YT Celeb
        +3   Like  

User deleted

That whining about the cold really grates on my nerves.
    Have only watched half the video so far as I couldn't cope with her any longer.
    Will watch the rest later if I can stomach it.
    Then there is LoriBeth428 whining and bloody moaning

loribeth428 And the hits keep coming! "Mom where's the car?" (Berk is using my mothers car) towed from an open legal spot at my apartment complex but apparently because we have assigned parking you cannot park in an open parking spot overnight???? Must've been in the teeny tiny unlegible area of the lease when we moved in here and of course there is no negotiating no warning no nothing from the management here - so my morning started out at 6:30am driving 10 miles and paying $250 that's how my day started 😡😳😫 I must've done something seriously wrong throughout my lifetime for all of this to be piling on me all at once - the hole is deep - The light from above is a pinhole that I focus on in my strive live in the positive and I pray that as I reach the light a helping hand might reach down and grab hold of my out reached arm to help me up just a little bit - that's my poetry for the day

9.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The need for attention and her hypochrondiac behavior is OOC. Rushes to the doctor for a little cold? Get a grip! If you can wear a semi formal business dress to the doctor's, you probably don't need to seek medical treatment. She is just so starved for attention. The boredom and craving for strangers to wish her well is what is sick about her! "It's sinusitis as we all thought." No one cares, Lisa. Get the hell over yourself. Who the fuck takes selfies at the doctor's office? No one wants to see your wrinkled mouth. Ew.

10. MsLynda
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Yeah . . . I feel so bad . . . so sick . . . let me put 10 layers of make-up on, dress like a secretary, so everyone knows I am a professional (HA!) and thinks look at the poor woman, lunch hour in the docs office. Then she whips out the camera to take a photo?? Its idiots like this that have created the antibiotic issues. I was just to my GP with fluid in both ears. She told me to buy some OTC stuff, since I do not have an infection. Saying too many people have taken too many antibiotics. Even though she could full well see I was not to the doc as a child, even noted the scars in my ears - saying I must have suffered as a child - which I did.
    I am going to the ENT in April for a 2nd opinion. Over a week later, I am still swollen and tender, up into my lobes, can't wear earrings.

I can NOT believe we have never had anyone from Lisa's town (beyond Natalie) find this board! The local chatter has be hilarious.

11. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 3/30/2017, 08:05 AM) 
    Every time I pause her videos she is making the most insane face. I don't even notice her nose anymore. She's all teeth/lips and crazy eyes!

lunatic

LOL. Thanks for that scary pic!

I just sent this pic to my co-worker in an email titled "Happy Thursday". I could hear her LOL'z across the room. Our little Ms. Duncan looks insane here.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm sorry Those A McQueen booties are ugly. Looks so uncomfortable. I hate when Lisa does those overhead Instagram pics and all you see is her lips and her chin. Ridiculous. Looking for sympathy. I have a feeling while she was gone from YT she had other stuff done besides just having a "cold".

13. Jawn's Shark Shirt
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I watched Dumb1's latest video while I was getting ready for work this morning. She seemed very hyper and nervous and talking a mile a minute, like she was on something and her moods are off the charts. I'm sure this dingbat is in pre menopause despite what she said about going to the doctor and getting her levels checked and they are perfect blah, blah, blah. This woman is OFF and there is something major going on with her. There is no way in hell that this woman is not pre menopausal.

She was getting more and more revved up as she dug into that box of whatever it was from whoever sent it to her. Does she really have "fans" who sew clothes for her? WTF???? She will never wear either one of those pairs of pants, they look sort of dated with the flare bottoms. Lisa ain't gonna go for that.

She's such a little cry baby and just so childish when she gets a cold. My gawd you stupid dumb bitch. Everybody gets colds...EVERYBODY. Suck it up princess and get on with your life and be thankful that you don't have terminal cancer or something really bad. This dumbass is just so effing self involved and self centered. Every little sniffle and she's dying and runs to the doctor. I once went to the doctor because I was sick as a dog. He sent me on my way with meds and I didn't get better after two weeks. My husband forced me to go back and it turns out I had pneumonia. Crap, I didn't carry on half as much as this pinhead does about having the common cold. It's not like she was missing work and was facing coming back to work with a shitload of crap on her desk just waiting for her. Nope, the only thing that is required of this dipshit is for her to drive her kids to school and Brooke can do that herself now that's she's 17. I'm sure Lisa's cold was stress induced and brought on by the fact that she is now old enough to have a 17 year old daughter. We all know that Dumb1 refers to Brooke and her slumber party friends as "little girls".

Lisa looked particularly disturbing in this latest video. Her hair appeared to be a ratted, tangled mess and her eyes looked half crazed. I hate to say it but this woman is scary as in she's scary to the point that she may very well go off the deep end one day and do something really horrific. She appears to be a ticking time bomb.

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 30/3/2017, 07:36) 
    I didn't think that she would ever get rid of the Rag & Bone booties. I have a feeling that Lisa is gearing up for a big purchase.

A big purchase or a big botch job surgery?
    :perverted-smiley:

15. MsLynda
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 3/30/2017, 10:18 PM) 
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 30/3/2017, 07:36) 
    I didn't think that she would ever get rid of the Rag & Bone booties. I have a feeling that Lisa is gearing up for a big purchase.

A big purchase or a big botch job surgery?
    :perverted-smiley:

I have a feeling while she was gone from YT she had other stuff done besides just having a "cold".

I think she has had something done too, tummy and - or butt work. I suspect she was at the doctors for work and the 1 year boob check-up just happened to be part of that appointment. Now she is selling to pay for whatever.
    She was too chatty about that "planking" workout w/ Brooke and how she could feel her tummy getting tighter while sitting on the bike as Jawn adjusted the handlebars. This woman is known for her tangled lies. And, her tangled hair. Indeed, it looked like the birds had attempted to build a nest with it! Bed head to the next level. Rough nap I guess. LOL

900 replies since 29/3/2017, 15:49   59171 views