Status
    Started from the bottom
    hqdefault

now we're here

2. MissHannigan
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 3/30/2017, 04:42 PM) 
    The need for attention and her hypochrondiac behavior is OOC. Rushes to the doctor for a little cold? Get a grip! If you can wear a semi formal business dress to the doctor's, you probably don't need to seek medical treatment. She is just so starved for attention. The boredom and craving for strangers to wish her well is what is sick about her! "It's sinusitis as we all thought." No one cares, Lisa. Get the hell over yourself. Who the fuck takes selfies at the doctor's office? No one wants to see your wrinkled mouth. Ew.

I'm still trying to figure out what that IG pic was about....her dress...her twat mouth 👄? I mean, what does that pic have to do with her "dot-tor" visit? Just another ridiculous selphie from this woman/child, the conceit never stops.

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 3/30/2017, 08:05 AM) 
    Every time I pause her videos she is making the most insane face. I don't even notice her nose anymore. She's all teeth/lips and crazy eyes!

lunatic

Phyllis Diller.

QUOTE (YT Celeb @ 3/30/2017, 04:39 PM) 
    That whining about the cold really grates on my nerves.
    Have only watched half the video so far as I couldn't cope with her any longer.
    Will watch the rest later if I can stomach it.
    Then there is LoriBeth428 whining and bloody moaning

loribeth428 And the hits keep coming! "Mom where's the car?" (Berk is using my mothers car) towed from an open legal spot at my apartment complex but apparently because we have assigned parking you cannot park in an open parking spot overnight???? Must've been in the teeny tiny unlegible area of the lease when we moved in here and of course there is no negotiating no warning no nothing from the management here - so my morning started out at 6:30am driving 10 miles and paying $250 that's how my day started 😡😳😫 I must've done something seriously wrong throughout my lifetime for all of this to be piling on me all at once - the hole is deep - The light from above is a pinhole that I focus on in my strive live in the positive and I pray that as I reach the light a helping hand might reach down and grab hold of my out reached arm to help me up just a little bit - that's my poetry for the day

That dingbat Lori don't know what hard times is......she's been so sheltered and has lived a relatively normal life with more support (financially) than most people could ever wish for. When something like that happens....OMG.. my life is falling apart....bitch please.

3.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Was anyone else disgusted by the sun damage neck and chin and the hairy armpits in the dot tor room IG pic?

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (blondie19 @ 30/3/2017, 22:32) 
    Started from the bottom
    (IMG:http://i.ytimg.com/vi/knX67X4xEUM/hqdefault.jpg)

now we're here

She looks unrecognizable from a decade ago. I know a bit of weight loss and aging can change your appearance but she looks like a completely different person.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Miss Hannigan you are killing me with the twat mouth!!!!! In turkish that is called umcuk agzi!!! LOL!!!! MY mother in law always called Marylin Monroe that when she spoke sexy....................... I LOVE IT !!! Thank you for the memory :)

6. Betrice
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I was watching YT in bed. Sometimes I'll watch Lisa because her droning on literally puts me to sleep. My husband glanced over and said "WTF are you watching? Is that a dude?"

LMAO!

QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 3/30/2017, 10:24 PM) 
    Was anyone else disgusted by the sun damage neck and chin and the hairy armpits in the dot tor room IG pic?

And her hairy nostril too! hahahaha! She needs a nose hair trimmer.

7. MsLynda
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 3/31/2017, 04:24 AM) 

Wow, I had not looked that close. BUT! Ummm, what is the gray marks on her chin? "T" shaped. And under her bottom lip - two dashes. Hmmm m m m
    Is there a chin job on the way? Let me guess, she is going to have a "bike accident" and her chin will need to be bandaged for a few weeks.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MsLynda @ 3/31/2017, 06:31 AM) 
    QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 3/31/2017, 04:24 AM) 

Wow, I had not looked that close. BUT! Ummm, what is the gray marks on her chin? "T" shaped. And under her bottom lip - two dashes. Hmmm m m m
    Is there a chin job on the way? Let me guess, she is going to have a "bike accident" and her chin will need to be bandaged for a few weeks.

You may be onto something MsLynda

9.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    A doctor's office is not the place to take a selfie.

10. YT Celeb
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 3/31/2017, 03:13 PM) 
    A doctor's office is not the place to take a selfie.

Especially not if it's the YUCK dot-tor :c_laugh:

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Every time I hear her say yuck doctor, I think, 'How old is this woman?"

12. YT Celeb
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (lena3 @ 3/31/2017, 04:29 PM) 
    Every time I hear her say yuck doctor, I think, 'How old is this woman?"

I know pathetic right?

13. HighFlyinKitty
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I have kept to my word and not watched her, but I see it's just more of the same. Why does she think people want to see what the lonely, sick suck-ups have sent her all the time? It's really disturbing!

She wore a fancy dress and heels to go to the dot-ter?! And posted a selfie! Boy, we must all form a prayer circle for poor Lisa's cold. Please...

I'm just waiting for her to go full Wildenstein and come back with a "surprise y'all!, I had a little something done". It's coming. I know it.

Miss Hannigan- you win the internets today with that twat mouth comment! :559bd8eda5001f112b53a9008cb097f

14.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She needs Morgan for more than "warming up" the roots lol.
    She went on a haircare spree after we mentioned how ratchet her bed head has been lately...

15. MissHannigan
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Betrice @ 3/31/2017, 07:54 AM) 
    I was watching YT in bed. Sometimes I'll watch Lisa because her droning on literally puts me to sleep. My husband glanced over and said "WTF are you watching? Is that a dude?"

LMAO!

QUOTE (Lispylispylips1 @ 3/30/2017, 10:24 PM) 

And her hairy nostril too! hahahaha! She needs a nose hair trimmer.

I noticed the nose hairs too, maybe she's letting them grow out....so she can pin them to the side. Or maybe growing them out so Morgan can highlight them😂

900 replies since 29/3/2017, 15:49   59171 views