Just Say No To Camel Toe Part19

The ShitShow Zoo

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (capricorngirl28 @ 4/22/2017, 12:08 AM) 
    Well holy crap hell has frozen over? Jay is working? He's actually helping a friend out on a construction site? Wow!!

Also who would buy their four year old that awful drink? No way in hell!!!

And someone commented asking if BS is pregnant?? I checked her instagram and she's doing the "master cleanser" thing so.... don't think so!!!

Yea someone commented on their vlog asking if she was preggo. I don't know where they got that from.

2. clr_123
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Collage_2017_04_22_01_58_44

Sam is the biggest fucking fraud I've ever seen. She should be ashamed of herself for blantantly lying to her viewers with all this heavy editing on a SPONSORED product; just to make a dollar. I'd love to punch her right in the face...
    ...but only with a medical glove on because I know her REAL face is nothing but infected sores, scabs and a herpes blister or two.

3.     +10   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    You know the finances are BAD when Jay gets off his ass. He would never do it willingly. What's the over under on how long that lasts? I see the repo man at their door in the future. Near future

4.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I knew that Sam would admit if Jay was working as she knows how pathetic it is that he doesn't provide for the family and will jump at any chance to make him seem like he works. Money must be tight and you can tell admitting this must hurt as it shows that they are failing at vlogging. Sam looks dead inside, you can always see it in her eyes. Also when she takes off the creepy mask there is a huge rack of clothes right besides her bed, how much storage does this woman need! Typical Pig avoids the vlog as he probably feels that because he worked for a day he doesn't have to do anything now. <_<

I swear that Sam does these fake 'happy for you' mentions because she is hoping that the successful person will put a good word in for her or that the company will notice her. You just know she is practically green with envy. :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

Screen_Shot_2017_04_22_at_12

5. Kikibear
        +10   Like  

User deleted

I know this is random but I can't stand people who don't buy off someone's registry for bridal or baby showers. I recently went to a baby shower for a friend and she received almost nothing off of her registry, just a bunch of clothes. She was really disappointed. I know clothes and other cute things are fun to buy, but get things people actually need and like. There's a registry for a reason. But we all know Sam has no money so she has to shop at only TJ's with her gift cards.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Sam is so annoying with that Neutrogena light box thing for her face. I will never for the life of me understand why she isn't consistent with a dermatologist.

If I were her I would be in there asking for oral medications... and after a month or so if a topical isn't working, I would be following up and asking for another. I feel like that's what real dermatologists do anyway, but I'm sure she went to an esthetician or something before and not a real doctor.

There is no way her acne is untreatable. She is just too lazy to go to a real doctor or is doesn't want to pay for it because I'm sure they just pay a penalty and don't have health insurance.

7. Flossy Rossy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Guys I never finished the vlog. I was so in shock over Jay and work being said I never went back.
    :c_laugh:
    Did I miss anything?
    Should I watch?

8.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I wouldn't give them another view, although if you want to be scared look at the end of the vlog when Sam has her creepy mask on.

9.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I was thinking but Jobless doesn't have any friends except for Maynard. I don't see Maynard as the construction type so how did he get this job from a 'friend' when he has none! I bet he looked online for the job, they must be on their way to rock bottom financially if the lazy Pig did some actual work.

10. Flossy Rossy
        +14   Like  

User deleted

It's probably some gig off Craigslist or a day labor job.
    When my brother was out of work there was a place to go and sign up for temp construction work.
    You show up every morning and the first there get the jobs or something.

"Helping a friend" is total bullshit!

11. Catinthehills
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Can you just see Ham showing up at a Craigs list construction job " Hey guys I'm a YouTube star you are my friends so I came to help"
    That's not happening...more like I need some work so I can keep my kids feed and my wife in hob nobs and double wear!

12. Flossy Rossy
        +8   Like  

User deleted

This is why I think he hasn't gotten a job. He is lazy but the egos on these two are so huge. They don't want anyone to think they need the money from something else.
    :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff: :eyeroll_zps8714d1ff:

13.     +8   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Lets see how long this stays up...

🙌🙌🙌

14.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hellyeah81 @ 4/21/2017, 09:00 PM) 
    Why would you buy that unicorn frap specifically for your child? I knew she wouldn't hardly drink it. It was a waste of money and it's full of crap. Neither P nor Lily need to drinking that shit.

I can see getting one for a little kid to try, I'd have. But a Grande for a four year old? A Tall (the smallest size) would have been more than plenty, especially if it was just to try. Why waste the money on an adult sized drink for a tiny, notoriously picky four year old? It's like those enormous hot cocoas Sam buys for Phoenix and Lily. What kid needs a 20 ounce over sized mug of cocoa? That is overkill on a scale that is physically harmful to a child's health.

Phoenix, slurping on that old unicorn frapp, when he got out of school. :puking-on-screen-smiley-emotico It didn't look to me as if he got a new, fresh one, just the old one from earlier in the day. That thing must have been a meted, separated, nearly radioactive goo, by the time Lily fucked with it, then it sat in the car while Sam and Lily were in the store all of that time and FINALLY picked up Phoenix and he got to try it.

Gross, Mother of the Year. Just. Fucking. Gross.

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 4/22/2017, 08:39 AM) 
    Guys I never finished the vlog. I was so in shock over Jay and work being said I never went back.
    :c_laugh:
    Did I miss anything?
    Should I watch?

Don't bother. We have to endure nekkid hog in the bed, near the end of the video. :puking-on-screen-smiley-emotico Those assholes know how vomit inducing that is for viewers but they have to get the nekkid hog in the bed shots in, every now and then. Maybe it keeps the one handed typers coming back, for more. Ups their numbers, a bit. Aren't they due for some tubby time footage, soon? When the boring ferals and unicorn drinks don't cut it, haul out the semi nudity and bath scenes. :puking-on-screen-smiley-emotico :puking-on-screen-smiley-emotico :puking-on-screen-smiley-emotico :puking-on-screen-smiley-emotico

15.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Gemstone @ 22/4/2017, 17:50) 
    I was thinking but Jobless doesn't have any friends except for Maynard. I don't see Maynard as the construction type so how did he get this job from a 'friend' when he has none! I bet he looked online for the job, they must be on their way to rock bottom financially if the lazy Pig did some actual work.

I thought this too. He either went online or maybe it's a husband or partner of one of Sam's friends or possibly an old friend of the family (Jon's) throwing him a bone. Either way I'm sure it's under the table so that it doesn't interfere with any assistance they might receive.

912 replies since 7/4/2017, 01:54   76052 views