Just Say No To Camel Toe Part19

The ShitShow Zoo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    because they don't vlog on the weekends if you want to know what's going on with Sam follow shades of kassie she just mentioned that Sam is staying at her house for the bridal shower that is this afternoon so we will see who is snapping

we all know what Sam likes to do at other peoples houses. clog up the toilet, touch everything inside and break everything and Kassies house is nice so this should be interesting.

QUOTE (Kikibear @ 22/4/2017, 14:42) 
    I know this is random but I can't stand people who don't buy off someone's registry for bridal or baby showers. I recently went to a baby shower for a friend and she received almost nothing off of her registry, just a bunch of clothes. She was really disappointed. I know clothes and other cute things are fun to buy, but get things people actually need and like. There's a registry for a reason. But we all know Sam has no money so she has to shop at only TJ's with her gift cards.

That is a pet peeve of mine and I don't know if that is with the younger crowds now that they don't want to bother to look at a registry but it's rude and people need to get what they want not what you think they will want.

2.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Re: registers, sure I agree it's best to get things you know they want and I'll get something off it if possible, but damn, some of the things people want are ridiculously expensive and aren't things they really need, and not everyone can afford them. That's rather unfair and I can see in those cases why you might not get what's on the list, My niece's register for her wedding was full of the most flashy and expensive versions of things that she already had, which were we're already brand new and working perfectly as she purchased them when she moved in with her partner a few months before the wedding. She just wanted to show off, pure and simple (that's her personality through and through, so it was no surprise). I was quite taken aback when I saw what was on the list - $180 kettle? Wtf? Quite a few are the same these days. My trick is to go in early, see what their register looks like and if it's one of those, then I get the most affordable 1 or 2 things immediately.

As for Jay working, About fucking time. Would take more than that for me to resub though.

3. Betrice
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Flossy Rossy @ 4/22/2017, 10:39 AM) 
    Guys I never finished the vlog. I was so in shock over Jay and work being said I never went back.
    :c_laugh:
    Did I miss anything?
    Should I watch?

i haven't watched yet.

I'm in shock that Gay has a friend. Especially a friend who would give him a job! 😂

4. Jobless: the clown
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I always felt that jobless was working on the weekends ....hard to believe though and how embarrassing he has to rely on a " friend" to get a job. Not a career move; a job!

Who is this friend? He doesn't have any.

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kikibear @ 22/4/2017, 14:42) 
    I know this is random but I can't stand people who don't buy off someone's registry for bridal or baby showers. I recently went to a baby shower for a friend and she received almost nothing off of her registry, just a bunch of clothes. She was really disappointed. I know clothes and other cute things are fun to buy, but get things people actually need and like. There's a registry for a reason. But we all know Sam has no money so she has to shop at only TJ's with her gift cards.

As someone that just had a baby, YES! I never realized that I really should be buying off someone's registry, after all it was created for a reason, until I got pregnant!
    Either buy off the registry or give gift cards! That girl you know will need clothes like onesies and sleep n plays but as far as real outfits go- NO! The baby grows fast and I personally didn't take my baby anywhere that she needed to wear anything other than a onesie or pj's for the first 2 months. We were fortunate and got a lot of what we registered for.

Sam always buys shit at tj maxx. Why?!? It's the only place she'll shop for her friends.

6.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Does anyone watch Mallory1712? She was such a pretty girl and she's ruining her looks with fillers and Botox. Despite all of Sam's scamming ways, I am surprised that she hasn't done those yet. Probably because no one offered them for free.

7.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DeVille… @ 22/4/2017, 21:05) 
    Re: registers, sure I agree it's best to get things you know they want and I'll get something off it if possible, but damn, some of the things people want are ridiculously expensive and aren't things they really need, and not everyone can afford them. That's rather unfair and I can see in those cases why you might not get what's on the list, My niece's register for her wedding was full of the most flashy and expensive versions of things that she already had, which were we're already brand new and working perfectly as she purchased them when she moved in with her partner a few months before the wedding. She just wanted to show off, pure and simple (that's her personality through and through, so it was no surprise). I was quite taken aback when I saw what was on the list - $180 kettle? Wtf? Quite a few are the same these days. My trick is to go in early, see what their register looks like and if it's one of those, then I get the most affordable 1 or 2 things immediately.

As for Jay working, About fucking time. Would take more than that for me to resub though.

I totally get what you're saying. Our family bought us the expensive things. And then some people I invited that were related to each other went in on one gift. I had really simple stuff on mine, too, like burp cloths that were not expensive and I do use them every day! They are so handy. The stuff I realized I didn't need I returned and got a gift card and that worked, too, because we needed diapers and formula.

If one can't afford what's on the registry get a gift card, even if it's a small amount, or give cash. Hell even if it's $10 the couple can put it towards a stupidly overpriced kettle.

QUOTE (.Edie. @ 22/4/2017, 22:50) 
    Does anyone watch Mallory1712? She was such a pretty girl and she's ruining her looks with fillers and Botox. Despite all of Sam's scamming ways, I am surprised that she hasn't done those yet. Probably because no one offered them for free.

I've watched her before. Just looked at her IG. Second post is her getting lip fillers. Her IG tag line- "I make videos not sense."

Jaclyn Hill has gone overboard, too, with the cosmetic stuff. I'm not anti cosmetic procedures. I want them myself. But there is such thing as too much of a good thing.

QUOTE (DollyFace @ 22/4/2017, 18:15) 
    Lets see how long this stays up...

🙌🙌🙌

That first comment 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

8.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yes to the registry bit! Especially for babies. I get that baby clothes are cute and it's easy to go ham when shopping, but at least try to get what the parents ask for. When my friends/relatives did put clothes on the registry it was ALWAYS onsies and sleepers.

Most of the wedding registries I've seen have been practical. The most expensive item being dishes. When in doubt, just get a gift card.

Is it just me, or do lip fillers look terrible on most people? Their lips don't look full to me, it just looks like that area between their top lip and nose is swollen. It's not a cute look.

9. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

It's confirmed then ... worst mother of the year. I wonder what drugs Sheri is taking? Scam doesn't let those kids explore anything in life.
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 5.59.17 PM

10. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Norman tasting the hours old unicorn bullshit drink.

Why does he flare his nostrils when he's tasting something. His eyes are watering ... clearly he doesn't like it. But claims he does which I'm sure is because he knows his mother loses her stupid mind of unicorns.
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2017-04-22 at 6.15.08 PM

11.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 22/4/2017, 22:50) 

I think I watched her ages ago does she live in Alaska? She sounds familiar.

12. GoldenNightmare
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Betrice @ 23/4/2017, 00:00) 
    It's confirmed then ... worst mother of the year. I wonder what drugs Sheri is taking? Scam doesn't let those kids explore anything in life.

Explore? Explore what exactly? All the different corners of the Ski lodge? Sam's crusty ass makeup? Phoenix's butt crack? Ernies? Those kids don't go ANYwhere. The only thing those kids are getting to know about life is that their mother is a barking lunatic and that it's "normal" for a man to be a lazy, nose picking POS.

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I see Melissa Autry had a mini meltdown over camera and YT. Why has Samantha not comment to her since she suppose to be her friend. But she think Kassie is her friend cause she invited to shower and wedding.Kassie is using Samantha just Samantha is using Kassie to get subs.There is no friendshop in it,sorry but it is the truth.I see Kassie as more higher up snub ans Samantha is not someone she would be hanging around with! I'm still wondering about the comment Samantha made about J working. They lie to much ot hard for me to believe sometimes.

14.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jobless was just working temporarily. I'm sure he's paid cash, he can't be on any kind of payroll, it would mean giving up the $600.00 in food stamps per month. Lazy ass wants the working people to feed his family.

15. Betrice
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Yeah, I don't believe he has an actual JOB. He's Jobless and always will be. He's probably doing day labor to make ends meet ...

I'm sure he'll have a migraine soon or some other ailment. I'm shocked Scam actually got to go to Kassie's shower. Is Jobless home all by himself with the ferals?

912 replies since 7/4/2017, 01:54   76052 views