Just Say No To Camel Toe Part19

The ShitShow Zoo

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HereKittyKitty @ 4/23/2017, 07:08 PM) 
    Comment on BS's insta... Jesus I'm sorry but some people are as dumb as a stump. That's obviously not a pic of BS :sorry_smiley:

Yeah, these are the type of people who watch/follow Sam and BS (and praise them to high heaven). LOL

2.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    This probably belongs on the Kassie thread, but who wants to bet that she wears a ton of makeup on her wedding day? Enough to please a Mary Kay lady in the 80's.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (.Edie. @ 23/4/2017, 19:53) 
    This probably belongs on the Kassie thread, but who wants to bet that she wears a ton of makeup on her wedding day? Enough to please a Mary Kay lady in the 80's.

I bet you she will wear more than what she normally has been wearing in videos. most of these girls are wearing an unbelievable amount of makeup even in real everyday life. Kassie is marrying a kid and she looks like she is his mom I just have secondhand embarrassment.

4.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 23/4/2017, 05:55) 
    That unicorn drink is actually kind of brilliant.

Starbucks knows they have a huge audience with teen girls and that audience is fascinated with all things unicorn. Along with that audience is a large audience of women who like to pretend t be teen girls. So they all run out and get them for their instrgram stories and SnapChat. They all get them and, of course, hate them. But who cares??/ It's like a 2 week run! Quick money maker off all the dumbasses who buy into that shit! LMAO!

It was available for 5 days I believe. And I agree it's smart on SB's part. They already charge too much for something you could make at home; so invent a drink and piggyback on something that is currently popular (the unicorn). My husband worked at SB's for a short time. He doesn't recall how to make all drinks but he can recall the ingredients for some. He showed me how to make a latte at home. Super simple and doesn't cost me $4.

I'm regards to the acne mask, do y'all recall that device that had a metal tip and you'd hold it on your pimple for a few seconds? It was short lived as I imagine this plastic iron man mask will be. I think sam said she was documenting her results.

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    QUOTE (clr_123 @ 23/4/2017, 15:40) 
    Sam looks like she invited herself into their photo!! Hahahahaha!!

Screenshot_20170423_0312402

Well that photo bomb looks creepy AF!

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HereKittyKitty @ 23/4/2017, 19:08) 
    Comment on BS's insta... Jesus I'm sorry but some people are as dumb as a stump. That's obviously not a pic of BS :sorry_smiley:

IMG_2361

IMG_2360

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can't believe someone thought that was BS! Their followers are so stupid.

Sam wore jeans and those white strappy sandals she's had for ages to kassies shower. She didn't show her outfit but she took a pic of the outside area and you could see her feet.

Just FYI- they all lie.
    From kassie's IG- face is super smooth:

And from Sam's SC:

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Scam is clearly just trying to hide her body, but manages to make herself look like a crazy stalker in the process, as usual.

Wow, I never realised how much her nasal bone structure had changed until this pic... The dent in the cartilage at the tip looks like a tiny little butt on the end of her nose, Going back over her photos she only seems to have had this happen in the last year. I know noses continue to change and get larger anyway, but I do think that her not pulling teeth and her upper lip having to stretch out over all those teeth has caused stretching and thinning in the tip too...
    Attached Image
    IMG_1351

8.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NoMaleHeirLikeJen @ 23/4/2017, 20:43) 
    QUOTE (clr_123 @ 23/4/2017, 15:40) 
    Sam looks like she invited herself into their photo!! Hahahahaha!!

Screenshot_20170423_0312402

Well that photo bomb looks creepy AF!

there is plenty of room for Sam to stand next to the blond her her
    left why she is low like that is just dumb!

9.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Just like all her pics at that conference she took Karen to. Socially awkward twat needs to stay home

10.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (HereKittyKitty @ 23/4/2017, 19:08) 

IMG_2361

IMG_2360

SERIOUSLY?!?! How f'ing stupid can someone be. Not only to not know that is Marilyn Monroe but to think she looks anything like BS ahahahahahaha

11. PixieFi
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (DeVille… @ 4/23/2017, 09:28 PM) 
    Scam is clearly just trying to hide her body, but manages to make herself look like a crazy stalker in the process, as usual.

Wow, I never realised how much her nasal bone structure had changed until this pic... The dent in the cartilage at the tip looks like a tiny little butt on the end of her nose, Going back over her photos she only seems to have had this happen in the last year. I know noses continue to change and get larger anyway, but I do think that her not pulling teeth and her upper lip having to stretch out over all those teeth has caused stretching and thinning in the tip too...

I know it's an odd photo and they're all probably filtered/instagrammed/whatever people do to photos these days, but I thought she looked really pretty in this photo

12. Betrice
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Scam wore those stupid white shoes ... I saw them in a snap. They are ugly and remind me of ugly "mushrooms" shoes from the 80's.

I guarantee she wore some old lady pink lace shirt too.
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 6.30.27 PM

13. HereKittyKitty
        +11   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Betrice @ 4/24/2017, 12:31 AM) 
    Scam wore those stupid white shoes ... I saw them in a snap. They are ugly and remind me of ugly "mushrooms" shoes from the 80's.

I guarantee she wore some old lady pink lace shirt too.

Those look like some shoes my Gran would wear to church. :wacko:

14.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Those are granny shoes. Did Sam order them from a Haband catalog?

15. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

The pic I posted isn't the ACTUAL shoes (just clarifying)... it's what those white shoes she wears reminds me of. LOL!

912 replies since 7/4/2017, 01:54   76052 views