Just Say No To Camel Toe Part19

The ShitShow Zoo

« Older   Newer »

1. Betrice
        +7   Like  

User deleted

These are the shoes ... she wears the constantly and they are NOT cute. I hate the straps. And I hate that they are white. They may not be AS bad if the leather part was natural. But I still just hate the way the straps go. This pic doesn't show how they look from the front. But ya'll know which ones they are ;)
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 7.24.55 PM

2.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    If you look closely at that picture, you can see she's wearing a crochet top of some sort. Can't tell if it's pink or white because of the shadowing, but you can see the holes on top.

Kassie doesn't look terrible, but she'd look a lot better if she'd lay off the heavy black eyeliner.

As for that mask, I've heard of red and blue light therapy for acne and wrinkles. I woud think the one at a dermatologists office would be better, since I think they also use it in conjunction with a peel. And girlfriend could use a peel.

3.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DeVille… @ 23/4/2017, 21:28) 
    Scam is clearly just trying to hide her body, but manages to make herself look like a crazy stalker in the process, as usual.

Wow, I never realised how much her nasal bone structure had changed until this pic... The dent in the cartilage at the tip looks like a tiny little butt on the end of her nose, Going back over her photos she only seems to have had this happen in the last year. I know noses continue to change and get larger anyway, but I do think that her not pulling teeth and her upper lip having to stretch out over all those teeth has caused stretching and thinning in the tip too...

It took just this close up shot of Sam's new nose for me to call her moving forward, Assnose

4.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    So she wore holey jeans and sandals from the 70s/80s to a wedding shower? SMH

Forgot the robe too.

5.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Note: this is not from the shower but these are the shoes... this whole ensemble is burned into my memory due to its hideousness

o9bM4xX

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Emilia (same age as lily) was legit reading a book on Anna's snapchat. Not just memorizing what it' says like Phoenix does. She was properly sounding out each word

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Those kids are miles ahead of P&L, it is because Anna does not baby talk to them.

8.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Gemstone @ 24/4/2017, 02:20) 
    Those kids are miles ahead of P&L, it is because Anna does not baby talk to them.

Exactly. She engages with them. She fosters growth and enrichment.

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Shesaidwhat @ 24/4/2017, 02:29) 
    QUOTE (Gemstone @ 24/4/2017, 02:20) 

Exactly. She engages with them. She fosters growth and enrichment.

Plus, they seem to value education. I know the Schuermans can't afford to send the ferals to private school, but they could have started working with them years ago. The Schuerman's are alarming behind for having two stay at home parents.

10. clr_123
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Hahahahah!!! This is totally Sam!
    :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

this_girl_takes_photobombing_seriously_15_pics_1

11. Betrice
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Puccamom @ 4/23/2017, 08:07 PM) 
    Emilia (same age as lily) was legit reading a book on Anna's snapchat. Not just memorizing what it' says like Phoenix does. She was properly sounding out each word

The Shitshow kids are terribly delayed. I hope he's not bullied ... but he will for SURE be avoided by the other kids.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (alaskanebraska @ 24/4/2017, 01:28) 
    If you look closely at that picture, you can see she's wearing a crochet top of some sort. Can't tell if it's pink or white because of the shadowing, but you can see the holes on top.

Kassie doesn't look terrible, but she'd look a lot better if she'd lay off the heavy black eyeliner.

As for that mask, I've heard of red and blue light therapy for acne and wrinkles. I woud think the one at a dermatologists office would be better, since I think they also use it in conjunction with a peel. And girlfriend could use a peel.

If your acne is mild then maybe that drugstore mask would help. Otherwise your time and money might be better spent on the real deal. But people look for cheap and quick.

13. clr_123
        +5   Like  

User deleted

:toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

20170423_190158_01_0

14. Betrice
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Does Kassie have a registry??? Why???

She was married and a homeowner. What could she possibly need?

15.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (tryburch @ 4/23/2017, 07:45 PM) 
    QUOTE (DeVille… @ 23/4/2017, 21:28) 
    Scam is clearly just trying to hide her body, but manages to make herself look like a crazy stalker in the process, as usual.

Wow, I never realised how much her nasal bone structure had changed until this pic... The dent in the cartilage at the tip looks like a tiny little butt on the end of her nose, Going back over her photos she only seems to have had this happen in the last year. I know noses continue to change and get larger anyway, but I do think that her not pulling teeth and her upper lip having to stretch out over all those teeth has caused stretching and thinning in the tip too...

It took just this close up shot of Sam's new nose for me to call her moving forward, Assnose

Someone from GG called her a "butt nosed bitch", and that still makes me laugh.

QUOTE (Betrice @ 4/23/2017, 11:41 PM) 
    Does Kassie have a registry??? Why???

She was married and a homeowner. What could she possibly need?

Maybe her ex best friend Jamie took all of her dishes too. :toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic I wonder how that marriage will turn out. He's just a kid.

912 replies since 7/4/2017, 01:54   76052 views