Love Meg/ Hickman Vlogs

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kishaistrash @ 5/8/2017, 02:10 PM) 
    The house tour really make sure it seem like they have no friends. I wouldn't be able to entertain my friends without a table. They even have cheap ones at IKEA.

HECK PICK ONE UP FROM "THE CURB" Like you did with the other crap in your house! Thrift Store, Walmart, Yard Sale.....is her entire house with a splash of Marshals and TJ Maxx - oh forgot about Hobby Lobby....and Hobby Lobby...and Hobby Lobby...and Hobby Lobby... 😂

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Busylittlebee @ 8/5/2017, 19:56) 
    Where the hell do they eat?! I live in North Carolina like they do and while we do have nice weather you can't eat every meal outside. Maybe they should have forfeited a few hobby lobby pictures and decorative pillows and bought another dining table.

Just curious is it common for lots of houses to be rentals in North Carolina? In the Midwest it seems uncommon for anything but older homes to be rentals.

So many interesting points. I wonder how often Meg really cooks for her family seeing her bare kitchen and dining table. It's a hefty amount of money for a family of 4 to go out to eat often and will only get higher when her kids are past children's menu age.

The "ladies love a gentlmen" sign for Ross is creepy. And maybe it's just me but the fire fighter decor is pretty heavy handed too. But who knows her son might like it.

Not much too look up to now that daddy is a YouTube manager.

Meg really would benefit from some (offline) friendships. I feel she likes to surround herself only with Justin because he thinks she's perfect. And she thinks she's perfect so it all jives.

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    [/QUOTE]

The "ladies love a gentlemen" sign for Ross is creepy. And maybe it's just me but the fire fighter decor is pretty heavy handed too. But who knows her son might like it.

Not much too look up to now that daddy is a YouTube manager.

[/QUOTE]

AGREE! And poor Ross - looking up to his Daddy, the Firefighter - all the firefighter items in his room! And now what?? "My Daddy is a home and tells my Mommy what to do..." or "My Daddy doesn't work". or "My Daddy..........(fill in the blank)

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Okay makes sense why she got so much house for a rental!

She's totally transformed. I think she will homeschool for selfish reasons, it's a rich source of YouTube comments.

I do think she'll have a hard time with other moms and other women in general. She really likes a lot of attention... I remember her mentioning that she quit using her personal FB because of the drama in her small town. I wonder if people got sick of her act.

So I started lurking and I can see why. And whoa.
    Attached Image
    IMG_6005

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    This is something so weird to share...
    Attached Image
    IMG_6011

6.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kishaistrash @ 9/5/2017, 00:53) 
    That wedding night goal weight is a little bit too much information. Why would she share that? So many church-going families down here have such a big social circle. It's very telling that she doesn't have friends.

Someone comments on another weight post "jealous" and she says it's just because she's running after her family. (Or intentionally dieting 🙃)

I find sharing your weight to be really off putting. And I probably wouldn't associate with a woman who felt the need to broadcast it.

I think she's alienated people for sure.

I was a little disappointed I couldn't find the real juicy posts, but oh well.

7.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I apologize if it's already been discussed, but can we discuss the "This is our last vlog". I never watched Hickman Vlogs until that vlog popped up in my feed. Then one weekend I binged watched all of the Hickman Vlogs. Seems to me they have some sort of restraining order in place to announce they will be off that channel for "at least a year". They did mention they have attorney involved. WHY????

Please post the thread if this has already been discussed. It's fascinating to me. It's better than "All My Children" - which I was addicted to for years. Grew up with that soap opera.

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Interesting thought about the restraining order...now that you mention it her wording is kind of leading to that...

Also, that home tour made me feel a bit sad for Ross. All that firefighter décor and his daddy up and quit (or maybe was fired...)

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I found this link on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Hanging-Out-with-...95/?pnref=story

10.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (justsmellingthecookies @ 9/5/2017, 16:34) 

If only we could watch these videos... she was so down home back then.
    Attached Image
    IMG_6031

11.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    She just uploaded a new video on '10 tips for a clean home' and the tips are stuff like "Make your bed" and "Clean one room at a time"

Revolutionary stuff, never would've thought of that without you Meg :lol:

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (whatamievendoing @ 9/5/2017, 17:15) 
    She just uploaded a new video on '10 tips for a clean home' and the tips are stuff like "Make your bed" and "Clean one room at a time"

Revolutionary stuff, never would've thought of that without you Meg :lol:

I've said it before, I'll say it again. #contentfarm

13. Crabbycanadian
        +1   Like  

User deleted

This "woman" ( a term i use loosely ) is just weird, watched her for the longest time, loved the small home living, being down to earth, but then came the paid videos and the BIG move, the overly large house for 4 small people, the $400 vac. like really? I understand the wanting nice things but ffs maybe get an actual livingroom/kitchen/diningroom going before the $400 vac XD...im all for the curb side give aways..my home is full of them...but ffs upgrade them when ya got the money lol

And for being religous and wanting your man to be head of the house your making him your b***h enough...i know if my man quit/got fired hed be doing more than 1 load of laundry XD

And as for making your kids to learning sheets and do chores..its fine for your child to learn but let them be kids...

I hate to admit that ive been the one disliking nearly every video to piss her off XD ( cuz im petty like that )

Ps..hope ur chanel crashes and burns sense its your only means of income

14. izzypeasy

User deleted

That carnival cruise? Was that a timeshare thing or what? Sponsored?? lol

I really hate seeing her comment on other genuine youtubers videos fake comments just so people will go to her channel.

15.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (izzypeasy @ 9/5/2017, 19:41) 
    That carnival cruise? Was that a timeshare thing or what? Sponsored?? lol

I really hate seeing her comment on other genuine youtubers videos fake comments just so people will go to her channel.

Well considering all her old "Hanging out with the Hickmans" content is gone I'm assuming it wasn't sponsered. 2015 was a very different time for Meg.

It seems like the perfect time for her to do a Q and A.

922 replies since 30/4/2017, 13:49   198849 views