Race Back to the Altar: Unification Babies and the Mistress.

« Older   Newer »

1. Nurse Gen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 7/12/2017, 09:12 AM) 
    I can see having one special dress for a keepsake. Michele even said that it wasn't the norm to spend so much on one piece. But I wouldn't turn down over $1000 in profits (assuming Michele was being truthful and knows how to count) if I was going to let my daughter dress her dolls in it. Put it away to hand down to future generations or sell it!

I agree about the keepsake angle. I can see spending that much for a special event/keepsake. But giving it to her to dress her dolls in, I'm not so sure. I think Michele should put it up and when Addie starts her own family, maybe give it to her then to dress her daughter in one day.

Is it just me or does Addie look a lot more like Nick than Michele?

2.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Addison has Michele's mouth area but all in all, I mainly see Nick in her.

3.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    She has Michele's mouth and coloring but I see Nick in her eyes. What do we think about the long, long hair on a little girl? I feel like once it gets to a certain length it comes across as a bit obscene. Sexualizing your child.

4.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 7/12/2017, 04:07 PM) 
    What do we think about the long, long hair on a little girl? I feel like once it gets to a certain length it comes across as a bit obscene. Sexualizing your child.

It seems really impractical and restrictive. Probably gets in the way of her playing, and brushing knots out of the hair of little kids is no fun.

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I had hair down my back that I could sit on - until I was 8 and it was a hot Summer and demanded it was cut off

I never had my hair down, it was always up, in a ponytail, plaited or otherwise. The only time it was down was to be brushed

6.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Welcome, Nurse Gen! Oh yeah there will be lots to snark on with the birth of Ty (tie) the Unification Baybee and her upcoming nuptials. For this go round at the altar, will her hair once again look so bad it will look like cheap extensions? Will the color theme be black and hot pink? Will the centerpieces be pearls in vases of water? The possibilities are endless.

Addie totally looks like Nick, which surprised me since Michelle kept calling her her "mini me". Yeah, not quite.

I think Michelle said Addie's hair has never been cut?
    Michelle should cut hers some. I don't know why she insists on waist-length hair and all she does it touch it in videos.

7.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I've always had long, thick hair but once it gets to a certain length it drags the face down. Not a good look. Michele has beautiful hair but it looks ridiculous to be in her 30s, 9 months pregnant in the summertime with hair down to her ass. I guess she has the spare time to manage it.

8. Nurse Gen

User deleted

As a child growing up I had hair so long I sat on it and if I tilted my head back it would drag the floor. My hair wasn't ever down, even went I went to sleep. Though my hair was long and thick, I did get trims regularly. So Michele saying she's never got Addie's hair cut even for a trim is a little weird to me, wouldn't it eventually start splitting?

I hope she does not go the same route as the last failed marriage. Her black and pink wedding wasn't cute at all, and it wasn't hot pink?

9.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That black and pink was a disaster. She is an attractive enough girl but she was one of the ugliest brides I've ever seen. It was a mess. I can't see how things could be worse this time around. I'm expecting neutral colors. Subdued. Rustic. Basic.

10. Nurse Gen
        +1   Like  

User deleted

For sure going to be basic, is she anything else besides basic?

11.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes I remember her wedding look was horrible. Hair, makeup, I'll fitting dress, all of it was a mess! And black bridesmaid dresses for a spring/summer wedding? just awful. So bad all around. Agree Chance, can't get worse. By default it will be better this time around.

12. BeachBunnie
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Could it say "play"? What is his kids name?

13. Catchmeofyoucan
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Am i the only one grossed out by the fact that she said her daughter has never had a hair cut since she was 9 months old? I mean as a child i've always had super long hair my mum did not want me to ever get it cut but i still gad little trims here and there. But the fact that Michele say's she's never had it cut or trim is weird. Her hair seems kind of raggly and damaged to me. She needs to trim the spilt ends that have been accumulating on her hair for 3 and a half/ 4 years.

14.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 13/7/2017, 15:23) 

Oh maybe... I was thinking Louie, Addison and P hahaha

15. BeachBunnie

User deleted

QUOTE (gained2poundslikeJen @ 7/13/2017, 04:53 PM) 
    QUOTE (BeachBunnie @ 13/7/2017, 15:23) 

Oh maybe... I was thinking Louie, Addison and P hahaha

It could be their initials...I didn't know what his boys name was. Lol

897 replies since 26/6/2017, 16:36   122365 views