My Flinstone Feet and Nursing Bra Teats! Click my links so we can eat! #BreadwinnerWhore y'all! Pt38

« Older   Newer »

1. popsugarlikejen
        +3   Like  

User deleted

she is SUPER pissed at the "boobs" guys on LIVE!!!!

2. makeupmonsterdog
        +4   Like  

User deleted

All these "perverts" are hilarious, especially how she and her marnions are reacting. It kinda reminds me of the phony phone calls on the Howard Stern show

3. SaveLeyla
        +6   Like  

User deleted

She loves the perverts. It feeds her ego. It's all fun and games until Stumps bans her from doing live chats.

4.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    OMG THIS TITLE! :tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    lol, ALL her messages are from creeps! She's blabbering on about ugly clothes & everyone's asking to see her boobs

6.     +13   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Tell viewers to ignore creepers.

Addresses creepers directly. :blink:

7. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Bless her heart, she is SOOO excited about this sale.

Please tell me the Marnions are blowing smoke up her ass with all these comments.

She is doing a better job not focusing on the pervs today than she usual does, I'll give her a little credit there. She needs to just do her thing and ignore them all the time. The other day I watched a beautiful young woman do a LIVE about hair stuff, she is a stylist - being young and gorgeous she was getting TONS of pervy comments. She stayed completely composed and professional and never batted an eye or acknowledged them in any way and she had way more watching than Marnie does. Marnie needs to learn how to be professional like that and stop letting the pervs distract her. It's annoying when she and the Marnions obsess over them. We are adults, ignore and move on.

Oh joy, a new army green jacket. Please tell me this means she's throwing the old one out!
    Also she bought grey booties instead of nude - BINGO MARNIE! Good girl!

8. popsugarlikejen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

OMG-ONLY comments are the creeps
    :open-mouth-surprised-smiley-emo :perverted-smiley: :hearty-laugh:

9.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't stop laughing. She's hanging on by a thread

D2qwwba

10. SaveLeyla
        +17   Like  

User deleted

Someone asked if these (perv) guys have jobs.. neither does Michael so.. what is their point? :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +8   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "Open your bra." :smoking-smiley-face:

12. Great Pair of Knees
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I've been trying to catch up as my DH and I went to the beach for a long week-end to celebrate our anniversary. We only had 3 days due to real life obligations but it was good to recharge the batteries and spend some romantic one-on-one time together, unlike the Grossbergs. Manks should be totally embarrassed to speak about their #tripofalifetime.

Happy birthday P3, love the title!! :thumbs-up:

TCB I could not agree more with everything you wrote about migraines. I started getting them in my early 30’s and they did slow down when I hit peri-menopause, so I had 2 good years, but when full blown menopause hit, they got even worse, which I didn’t think was possible (not saying that will happen to anyone else, just what happened to me). I was recently diagnosed with vestibular migraines, which are even more debilitating (to me) than my hormonal migraines were. They cause severe vertigo that leaves me bed-ridden for days on end. One of my biggest pet peeves in life is when people complain of migraines while they’re on their computer at work or out running errands. Nope, that is not a migraine…there is no reading, computer work, watching TV…nothing! They are so debilitating, I see a neurotologist now (a specialty I never heard of before, referred by my neurologist) since there is a vestibular component. I hope you get real relief with your Rx Botox treatments!

HEB cheese, glad you're feeling better! I had my wisdom teeth removed 14 years ago but I will follow TCBs lead and not share my horror story until you’re completely recovered, lol.

13. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I spoke too soon, she's right back to paying the pervs tons of attention. :20130930101758-5e972761:

14. BeachBunnie
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I'm really curious...are there any people on live that actually fall for this and show their boobs?? They're always asking, so it must work some of the time...right?

15.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Probably with the 17-year-old girls who had a few wine coolers.

892 replies since 12/7/2017, 17:39   34772 views