Marnie can't take the heat so she blocks and deletes...even the Avon Lady!! Pt 37

« Older   Newer »

1. BeachBunnie
        +4   Like  

User deleted

Continue on with our favorite Avon Lady hater here!

2. LucilleFay
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I love the new title!

The moderation video was funny too Cookie Marnster!

I'm off to add Avon Ladies to the "Things Marnie Hates" list.

3.     +3   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Stuck in the canyon that is Marnie's forehead wrinkles 127 hours style

Status
    I love mind over munch!! Sometimes she can be a bit much if I watch a few videos (she's a bit over the top goofy) but her recipes are great and she's really informative.

4. Mumbles McBabyHands
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Insomnia strikes again so here I am. (It's 1:30am here and neighbors are still shooting off fireworks) I"m catching up on some YT videos and I see Hot&Flashy Angie has mentioned Colleen Rothschild in her new Faves & Fails video. Apparently CR sent her some products and this is the first time she's tried it. I have to say, she has told me more about CR, the ingredients and how to use the products than Marnie has in the past 3 years combined. Angie always does a thorough review though. I get the impression that she thinks it's just fine, not spectacular but okay. Nothing bad to say really aside from pointing out that it's all very fragranced. She compared the serum to Olay Regenerist.

Didn't Marnie do a sponsored post for Olay? And Vichy? What other skincare lines did she do sponsored videos on and then never mentioned the product again because she only really uses CR? How do her Marnions take her seriously with those sponsored ads knowing she doesn't really use the products and only spoke about them for the check?

I hope all the Colleen Rothschild devotees start clicking Angie's link and stop clicking on Marnie's
    evil

Also did y'all know there is an Elvis emoji?!!! TCB for you! elvis

5.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    Browsing but not buying in the tacky earring section of Chico’s at strip mall on the sketchy side of town

Status
    Attached Image
    IMG_5804

6.     +7   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I love the new title!

I wonder if Marnie will now have the same visceral reaction to the word Avon as she does to the word BREADWINNER!

I can't wait to see TCB's reaction to the Elvis emoji! :wub:

Edited to say, I can't find the Elvis emoji! :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

7.     +14   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Personally, likeittoknowit makes me much more stabby than Avon.

Mumbles - Marnie also did a sponsored post for Neutrogena.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OT: Does anyone watch Liza Koshy? My daughter was watching her last night...she must be a big deal, she has ten million subs.
    She's hilarious and all of her videos seem to be under 10 minutes.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I watch Liza. She was big on Vine. Yeah, she's really funny.

10.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    OT: I never heard of her channel. Not only does she have 10M subscribers, all of her videos get millions and millions of views. She came across as every other loud, obnoxious YouTuber that has that level of followers. Howwww? It just goes to show how insignificant Manks' 10-20K views really are in the grand scheme of things. She needs to get a grip.

11. Great Pair of Knees
        +10   Like  

User deleted

Perfect title name!! One of the first (of many) things I disliked about her was her inability to deal with negative comments. Never mind being gracious (since that's the last adjective anyone would ever use to describe her), she can't even handle a difference of opinion without going on the attack. Her level of immaturity, insecurity and lack of self awareness for a woman in her 40's is staggering to me. It makes me ragey that someone like her, who clearly never developed the social skills to handle a real life with a career and friends, where you actually have to listen to and consider other people’s opinions, thinks she's qualified to name her channel 'A Grown Up's Guide to Life'. It's clear to anyone with a brain (so that excludes her and the Marnions) that her fragile little ego can only handle her fake, virtual life where total strangers kiss her ass and give her the attention and adoration she so desperately needs. That's some serious delusion and denial right there.

12. Pompous Pom Poms
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Mumbles - I saw Angie's video too and skipped to the CR part out of curiosity. You're so right about her review. If you go on the CR site it's all fake hocus pocus 5 star reviews. I ordered their sunscreen a couple of years ago and it had separated. I wasn't impressed at all and it's an extremely expensive line. The fact that it's heavily fragranced (clove?? yuk) is even more of a turn off. Macne is the worst advertisement for the brand that they could have. The state of her skin was alarming so I never bothered to try anything more from the line.

13. Great Pair of Knees
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I've also tried a few CR products from the Discovery Kit. You're so right PomPom about the price and the clove-y smell. I hated the serum and most of the other products but I have to admit I LOVE the cleansing balm. It just works with my skin type but the price is off putting, as is the fact that Manky endorses them.

14.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Chance86_ @ 7/5/2017, 07:28 AM) 
    OT: I never heard of her channel. Not only does she have 10M subscribers, all of her videos get millions and millions of views. She came across as every other loud, obnoxious YouTuber that has that level of followers. Howwww? It just goes to show how insignificant Manks' 10-20K views really are in the grand scheme of things. She needs to get a grip.

I think Liza is good for a chuckle every once and a while; her fanbase is definitely the pre-teen set but she can be very clever and I think a lot of her references go over their heads.

Marnie is truly a nobody. Just like Kisha Jaggers, the only thing that keeps her relevant is this gossip board. She knows nothing, contributes nothing, and inspires loathing because she can't even pretend to be nice for more than a few minutes. Marnie is a bored, deflated 90s Barbie trainwreck who attracts onlookers to see what batshit thing she's going to say or do next.

15.     +12   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Marnie doesn't have any advice to give to any self-respecting adults. Honestly, she is so sheltered and close minded it's shocking to see in an educated woman in her 40s, who lives in a developed country and is financially comfortable.

The fact that she has the audacity to offer advice for adult life is ridiculous.

891 replies since 5/7/2017, 04:04   45902 views