User deleted

Me too...😢

2.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sandnsun2 It was sad. And quite a challenge. Eugenie who is really taking it hard was doing her best struggling not to break down and she made it. Edward and Sophie were there and Sophie looked very worried (or just exhausted?). Their children are the youngest and they both performed very well. James is only 14 years old.

It was moving and beautiful.

3. Sandnsun2
        +5   Like  

User deleted

Luki-I did see that with Eugenie. I also thought Sophie looked close to tears while watching.
    I don’t think I could have done as well as they did.

4.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Socalgal @ 17/9/2022, 16:10) 
    GrassFinished what is this picture? Do you have a link or screen shot?
    (Btw, Scabies was the one who got in trouble for posting the pap pic M organised where she looked like the fucking thing crawling out of the well in the Ring. That backfired on the both of them. They got in big trouble, and she looked like shit. Ha.)

:1485540604: I want to see it too haha

5.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Luki @ 18/9/2022, 03:40) 
    Sandnsun2 It was sad. And quite a challenge. Eugenie who is really taking it hard was doing her best struggling not to break down and she made it. Edward and Sophie were there and Sophie looked very worried (or just exhausted?). Their children are the youngest and they both performed very well. James is only 14 years old.

It was moving and beautiful.

Eugenie put a beautiful piece on Instagram re the Queen/Granny signed from Eugenie and Beatrice

6.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    They all looked heart broken. I honestly don't know if I could have done that. Grief is hard enough but to have to do it in front of the whole world...I can't imagine. I know she was "the Queen" but to them she was Grannie. They all loved her. And Charles...he just looks exhausted. I feel so bad they have to do all the things and they didn't even get to the actual funeral. Hopefully, that will make them all more relaxed knowing it's coming to an end...meaning all the duties. It's so strange hearing King. I'm sure it is strange for him as well. I think we tend to forget that they are people with emotions and feelings too. May she rest in eternal peace with her beloved Phillip.❤

7. GrassFinished
        +8   Like  

User deleted

This is the photo. Had to search for it because the media were instructed NOT to take photos inside the palace.

Message from the Narkles’ microwaved Ken Doll puppet, who was forced to take this down almost immediately.
    Attached Image
    F161034A-FBE1-4F95-9118-D38BDC4AF62F

8. GrassFinished
        +9   Like  

User deleted

I would suggest following hrh facts and the Saint Meghan Markle subreddit for the real info
    Attached Image
    BB6ABD93-5B2F-4C02-BC44-52774B6D8A9A

9.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you GrassFinished

10.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    H&M must have had their 2 children flown out to the UK because as much as Meghan is a scheming manipulator she is still a mother, and being away from your young children for this long is very difficult.

11. GrassFinished
        +5   Like  

User deleted

No, she’s a narcissist. He children are just accessories. They’re with the nannies. She’s terrified to bring them over anyway because they’re her trump card.

12.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 18/9/2022, 11:06) 
    H&M must have had their 2 children flown out to the UK because as much as Meghan is a scheming manipulator she is still a mother, and being away from your young children for this long is very difficult.

They are still in the US.
    Terrified to let anyone see them.

QUOTE (ID**’tEatSugar @ 17/9/2022, 03:31) 
    Didn’t Peter Phillips serve in the military too? There’s no hubbub about him wearing or not wearing his uniform.

No, he didn't serve at all.

Apparently when Harry was given the uniform he almost didn't wear it because they had taken the E:R off the shoulder.

I think they could have waited to do that, mind you

13.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    William's had the E:R, Harry's did not.

FB_IMG_1663519693199

14.     +12   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is totally bitchy of me :lol: in spite of the somberness but I was wondering what was going through Harry's mind during the vigil, like if he is actually content with his recent life choices.

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Breakdown @ 9/18/2022, 12:52 PM) 
    This is totally bitchy of me :lol: in spite of the somberness but I was wondering what was going through Harry's mind during the vigil, like if he is actually content with his recent life choices.

To be honest that thought passed my mind too. I bet that he is. He had the world by a string...and still does quite frankly but with a lot of added stress brought on by Wallis, I mean Meghan.

4752 replies since 5/9/2017, 19:07   293428 views