Myka Stauffer

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    here’s my view of them:
    this was my favorite family channel for months because the kids were cute and I thought the parents were actually sane. now, not so much. one thing out of many that bugs me about them is when (this was maybe just on their instagram story) myka was saying how she let her kids (ages 6,4,2 and 2) watch the new IT movie because “watching horror movies when you’re young makes you more brave in the future”... her words not mine. she asked kova if she liked it and kova mumbled “no” in complete fear while almost crying. made me super mad. also myka is so incredibly self centered what a maniac trying to get huxley to love her so forcefully. I feel genuinely bad for that kid. like he is over here not talking at almost 3 years old and myka doesn’t seem to care. she’s even talking about getting pregnant again soon!!!!! like TAKE A BREAK GIRL PAY ATTENTION TO THE KID YOU JUST ADOPTED FROM CHINA WITH DEVELOPMENTAL ISSUES!!! sorry but i’m so glad I found this forum bc you guys understand my anger haha

also I don’t mind Jim as much, but I think being married to myka has made him more self centered but not as much as his wife. she’s always so inappropriate in front of her kids and puts up some clips that the whole world doesn’t need to see. like I wouldn’t post a vid with me talking to my kids about private parts and how babies are made what the heck myka get a life and send your kids to a real school already

2.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The kids are precious and i actually didn’t mind them (Myka and Jim) too but that cancer video was ridiculous. It’s clear she is trying to be Angelina Jolie with her adoptions, and a million kids. The homeschooling thing will be the straw in my opinion. Kova is really the only one that is being homeschooled. Her other little girl is just starting kindergarten i believe. So once she starts getting into the real teaching aspect of school with multiple kids and ages, i don’t see her sticking with it. The academic subjects will become more demanding on her soon. I feel so sad for Huxley. They are so ill equipped to handle a child like him, which is made more obvious by them trying to have another one so quickly after getting him. They need to pump the brakes with the kids. How do they think they can handle Huxley with a newborn and homeschooling. Poor kid.

3. A Dose of Reality
        +2   Like  

User deleted

I’ve known Myka since 2013 when she was newly pregnant with Jaka (which is a combination of James and Myka for those wondering where they come up with these ridiculous names.) My husband used to work with hers so we would see them occasionally at various events. James works for a major engine manufacturer in Indiana. They have said before that their “five year plan” is to do YouTube full time. I’m so tempted to find out who his current boss is and ask if doing YouTube all day instead of working is agreeable but of course would not want to jeopardize his employment because it would just cause suffering for the kids.

There are several items I would like to point out because I’ve just absolutely had it with them and their clickbait after the hamster thing and they deserve to be called out. In no particular order...

They had people pledge money when they decided to adopt and talked about how expensive it is. They never mentioned that the company James works for gives money towards adoption. Without going back through our HR papers to double check, I recall it being around $10,000. And they adopted him purely for views for their channel.

When Myka was pregnant with Jaka (which was actually planned, she didn’t care about being married, also evidenced by Kova,) she showed up to a gender reveal party we were attending of another coworker of our husbands’ and had to make sure they did their gender reveal that same deal. This was a Saturday. They literally went and found out the gender just to steal attention away from the wife of the coworker at the gender reveal party.

She chose to end things with Josh (Kova’s Dad) and wouldn’t give him the ring back. Then, she and James sold it so James could use that money to purchase her current ring.

After she started dating James around November 2012, she and Kova moved to Indy to live with James. Myka worked for an extremely short time at Community East Hospital (not where you’d opt to go to be a patient) and then that spring became pregnant with Jaka and quit working (though I still wonder if she was fired.) Kova’s Dad then moved to Indiana with his fiancé Jamie (now wife) to be closer to Kova. Then Myka and James decided to move to Marysville, again further distancing Kova and Josh.

Myka talks about how great she and Josh get along, which might very recently be the case (though I’m sure it’s just for YouTube to show how amazing she is) but I remember when she and Josh went to court and what a mess that was. He wanted more time with Kova and Myka was being a total B about it.

If you guys search back several years you can still find videos when Kova was a baby and Myka was trying to become YouTube famous then. At the time her name was Myka Bellisari. Also she never speaks of her bio dad. I know her mom and stepdad’s last name is Saul and I also wonder why they don’t see them very often when they live so close to them.

One time I saw them taking empty boxes from DSW in Greenwood Indiana but my husband wouldn’t let me take a video. Not that they technically did anything wrong, but just to show the reality of their lives.

James has DEFINITELY changed since I first met him. He used to be so reserved and normal. I can even remember back to when he was talking about dating a girl he had just met online. The sad thing is, Myka seems mostly nice and quiet in person, this online persona and I guess who she actually is now, is quite disturbing. I guess that’s what happens when YouTube fame is more important than being a good, stable mom.

Oh, she also used to “model” Not sure if she ever talked about that on YouTube. Google it and you can see a young brunette Myka. I have to say that her mom obviously played a role in Myka’s self obsession. A good example of an only child having tons of money thrown at her as a kid.

If you’re curious, after Myka moved Kova back to Ohio away from Josh, he and his family moved to the suburbs of Atlanta and he’s a Physican’s Assistant at a hospital there. His wife tried to do a fashion YouTube for awhile. Apparently that guy has a type.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent, it feels good to finally get all of that out there.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (A Dose of Reality @ 27/7/2018, 19:18) 
    I’ve known Myka since 2013 when she was newly pregnant with Jaka (which is a combination of James and Myka for those wondering where they come up with these ridiculous names.) My husband used to work with hers so we would see them occasionally at various events. James works for a major engine manufacturer in Indiana. They have said before that their “five year plan” is to do YouTube full time. I’m so tempted to find out who his current boss is and ask if doing YouTube all day instead of working is agreeable but of course would not want to jeopardize his employment because it would just cause suffering for the kids.

There are several items I would like to point out because I’ve just absolutely had it with them and their clickbait after the hamster thing and they deserve to be called out. In no particular order...

They had people pledge money when they decided to adopt and talked about how expensive it is. They never mentioned that the company James works for gives money towards adoption. Without going back through our HR papers to double check, I recall it being around $10,000. And they adopted him purely for views for their channel.

When Myka was pregnant with Jaka (which was actually planned, she didn’t care about being married, also evidenced by Kova,) she showed up to a gender reveal party we were attending of another coworker of our husbands’ and had to make sure they did their gender reveal that same deal. This was a Saturday. They literally went and found out the gender just to steal attention away from the wife of the coworker at the gender reveal party.

She chose to end things with Josh (Kova’s Dad) and wouldn’t give him the ring back. Then, she and James sold it so James could use that money to purchase her current ring.

After she started dating James around November 2012, she and Kova moved to Indy to live with James. Myka worked for an extremely short time at Community East Hospital (not where you’d opt to go to be a patient) and then that spring became pregnant with Jaka and quit working (though I still wonder if she was fired.) Kova’s Dad then moved to Indiana with his fiancé Jamie (now wife) to be closer to Kova. Then Myka and James decided to move to Marysville, again further distancing Kova and Josh.

Myka talks about how great she and Josh get along, which might very recently be the case (though I’m sure it’s just for YouTube to show how amazing she is) but I remember when she and Josh went to court and what a mess that was. He wanted more time with Kova and Myka was being a total B about it.

If you guys search back several years you can still find videos when Kova was a baby and Myka was trying to become YouTube famous then. At the time her name was Myka Bellisari. Also she never speaks of her bio dad. I know her mom and stepdad’s last name is Saul and I also wonder why they don’t see them very often when they live so close to them.

One time I saw them taking empty boxes from DSW in Greenwood Indiana but my husband wouldn’t let me take a video. Not that they technically did anything wrong, but just to show the reality of their lives.

James has DEFINITELY changed since I first met him. He used to be so reserved and normal. I can even remember back to when he was talking about dating a girl he had just met online. The sad thing is, Myka seems mostly nice and quiet in person, this online persona and I guess who she actually is now, is quite disturbing. I guess that’s what happens when YouTube fame is more important than being a good, stable mom.

Oh, she also used to “model” Not sure if she ever talked about that on YouTube. Google it and you can see a young brunette Myka. I have to say that her mom obviously played a role in Myka’s self obsession. A good example of an only child having tons of money thrown at her as a kid.

If you’re curious, after Myka moved Kova back to Ohio away from Josh, he and his family moved to the suburbs of Atlanta and he’s a Physican’s Assistant at a hospital there. His wife tried to do a fashion YouTube for awhile. Apparently that guy has a type.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent, it feels good to finally get all of that out there.

😳😱

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She did mention the model thing. You can tell she gets off on being pretty and trampsing around in her tight clothes for her cleaning videos. I’m sure there are total creeps waching them.
    I think James is one of those guys that gets enraptured by her looks and doesn’t realize until years later, when her looks fade, what a nut job she really is.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Day Drinking from a Sippy Cup with Jeni in the Wastelands of Nevada

Status
    I don’t think her looks are all that great to be honest.

I just keep popping in here to see if she’s announced she’s pregnant yet.

7.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Also I watch her channel and am surprised nobody has mentioned all her latest click bait. Which is bad enough but when she recently posted complaining about how much his speech therapy is costing them and about how if she can't get the insurance to cover more of it then they will just stop taking him and just teach him themselves when he obviously seems to be flourishing with the therapy. And then they'll put up all these shopping and travel videos like how about if you stop with all the dollar spot crap and the trips and put that money towards his therapy?? She talks like she feels like he's not worth the expense which makes me sad. I mean he didn't ask to be adopted by them. They sought him out. And now they are talking about adopting another child??? If you can't afford the needs of Huxley then don't take another child in

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She’s probably laying the foundation for getting viewers to give them money. Which would be rediculous for all the reasons you said. They blow money all the time. Which leads me to my next thought...why is it a good idea to have another baby now??? They seemed interested at first but the click bait titles are so bad. I quickly learned that what they put as the title is rarely what is going on in the video.

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    You are sure right. The titles are almost never about what they say they are.

10. Jussy
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Huxley is taking the bus to school :( And she's the best mom ever according to her subscribers. They want seven kids, I guess she wants to be like Angie from this gathered nest. The house is a huge mess becuse of homeschool, how about all those routine videos she uploaded ? They were fake just like Mykka.

11.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Wait, what? Why is he taking the bus to school if she’s homeschooling? Is that just for “her own” kids?

How old is Huxley anyway? Surely not old enough to be going to school or riding the bus by himself.

12.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She only homeschools her own kids not Huxley. But I think it's good for him to be out socializing with other kids. He seems to be doing well. But yes I think a school bus picks him up

13.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    It’s probably best he takes the bus. If Jimmy takes him I think it would be ok but Myka would probably make it in to a big deal and make him anxious, annoy the teacher/s, and act like a celebrity diva.

I was watching her in the first day back to homeschool video and the way she was talking to the kids, in what I guess is her teacher voice, was so patronizing and annoying. I bet she thought she came across as being amazing. We homeschool and to me one of the beat things about home education is that you can do it your own way. Recreating the school environment at home seems such a wasted opportunity. I see she has a soft chair while the kids have hard chairs.

14.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is he old enough for school? I thought he was about 2.

15.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I can't remember his exact age but it is more like a preschool/daycare type thing. He is either 2 or 3

575 replies since 20/10/2017, 16:18   210039 views