« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    She has no confidence in herself. She has no identity. Has never had one. Maybe all the moving messed her up.
    Even in her old videos, she was constantly trying to be someone she thought she should be. The "hate" made her very confused. She thought she was being cute. Not she has no idea what to portray. She is trying to give as little ammo to the "haters" as possible. In the process, she comes across as a robot.

2. PuppyCat
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I think the reason she was so much fun back then was not only because she was basically unfiltered, but also because her life was so far from reality it was like watching a show. Now she loses sleep, has a toddler, etc and does pretty much what I do aside from the fact I cook and clean too. And I think I do it all better! Lmao!

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 11/19/2017, 05:38 PM) 
    She has no confidence in herself. She has no identity. Has never had one. Maybe all the moving messed her up.
    Even in her old videos, she was constantly trying to be someone she thought she should be. The "hate" made her very confused. She thought she was being cute. Not she has no idea what to portray. She is trying to give as little ammo to the "haters" as possible. In the process, she comes across as a robot.

I do think the frequent moving messed her up somehow. I know that some kids do fine with frequent moves, but some don't. I also think it's tied into her anxiety about certain situations.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I loved today's vlog, very OG Jen. But I loved the "nice owlfit" comment even more.

I think Floss has pointed this out but Jen really gets raked over the coals in these comments.
    Attached Image
    IMG_0172

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous

6.     +4   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I have never seen someone "collect" so many things! Dolls, wrapping paper, mugs, bears, makeup, plates, Limoges boxes, planners, water vessels, etc....she's exhausting.

7.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I forget which vlog this was in now, might have been the day before. Anyway, she's so obsessed with having 30 glass water goblets yet uses those plastic cups for the mixed drinks at the bar? Makes no sense!

8.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Maybe I suck as a hostess but if I had 24 water glasses and 28 guests...I'd just use 4 glasses I already have to make up the difference. Not Jen. She goes out and buys 6 more to add to her hoard.

9.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm still so confused... why couldn't she have taken a bath?
    Also ahh the blog drama is SO dull

I also have to comment on her outfit so so bad. That shirt was ugly and her boots hit her mid calf which is just not a good look on her or anyone for that matter. I feel like she tried to be fashionable but always missed it just a smidge (or by a lot)

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    She is such a child in these vlogs.

11.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DonsEternalPaternityLeave @ 20/11/2017, 14:21) 
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 11/19/2017, 05:38 PM) 

I do think the frequent moving messed her up somehow. I know that some kids do fine with frequent moves, but some don't. I also think it's tied into her anxiety about certain situations.

I think Jen’s personal growth just stunted when she got together with Don. She had friends and such in high school, had a shitty boyfriend who affected her first year at college along with 9/11, and then she started dating Donald and never had to face anything uncomfortable again. I can’t imagine graduating college and then immediately having all the money and free time and crap I could ever want. Don (and Suzanne) coddled her, and anything she didn’t want to do, she didn’t have to.

12.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    What do we know about her college Bf?

13.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (InsanelyRuthless @ 20/11/2017, 18:21) 
    What do we know about her college Bf?

He was a dick. I think she talked about in a vide briefly.

14.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I do the same thing when I make out my “master shopping list”. Yes, crossing off on the original list(s) is crucial to an accurate assessment of your shopping needs. Look at me...StatingTheObviousLikeJen.

Her hair looked really nice after the trim and blow out. And the way it was laying completely covered her cowlick.

I’m curious how much she spent between Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s.

She ended up short of the goal of 30 for charger plates. Did she ever find the other two she needs?

And I’m so glad she was able to squeeze a bath in.

Also wanted to say that the owl sweatshirt was definitely NOT too big. It fit just fine at the bottom :perverted-smiley:

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Jen’s handwriting was so much nicer before she decided she had to write in all caps.

697 replies since 4/11/2017, 19:01   60979 views