« Older   Newer »

1.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, she had another pie and cookies and cupcakes. So I guess she went for variety rather than trying to make sure everyone got a piece of apple pie? I do like the sound of that cheddar crust though.

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Anywho @ 22/11/2017, 10:32) 
    This is my favourite, I've always loved the apple pie drama and Don coming home early to help her peel apples. I would never ask my husband to do something like this, especially if I'm home ALL DAY LONG and he is instead working to let me be home ALL DAY LONG.

I've always appreciated how well the family accepted the nephew/grandson, even if he's not blood related. It's not something to be taken for granted with some families.

How is he not blood-related? I’m pretty sure he’s Scott’s son...

3. Flossy Rossy
        +7   Like  

User deleted

The old is he really Scott's son or not.
    :1485540604:

4.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Haha for some reason it’s been a taboo topic ever since I’ve been in these forums... He has Scott’s last name, so whether he is biological or not Scott clearly seems to be the only dad he knows.

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    The origins of that debate is as elusive as the yellow doll room photo. As far as I know it's always been pure speculation because no one has been able to find a video where Jen said her nephew is not Scott's bio son.

6.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    http://www.genealogy.com/ftm/r/i/c/William...1/UHP-0151.html

I think maybe people just assume because their marriage was later, but it’s entirely possible he was born when Scott was young and they just put off marriage.

7.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    That makes sense. I never cared enough to pay attention to the dates. I always thought the speculation came about partly because of the big age gap between Jacob and the girls.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Maybe Scott is such a nerd people just can’t see him getting it on in high school.

9. Flossy Rossy

User deleted

I think he is Scott's biological son.

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I do too.

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 22/11/2017, 16:14) 
    Well, she had another pie and cookies and cupcakes. So I guess she went for variety rather than trying to make sure everyone got a piece of apple pie? I do like the sound of that cheddar crust though.

I know, but if you want pie, and you're more than halfway down the line, they might be gone already and you get a cupcake. I'd do two of the same flavor at least. I think Jen just wants to show off.

Edited by Lucky_Me - 11/22/2017, 10:46 AM

12.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I never finished the vlog from yesterday. She called in reinforcements (aka Don) for peeling the apples because he's better at it anyway. Bitch, you just manhandled two giant turkeys, their necks and "giblets?jiblets?"...you can peel a few apples. Selective competence at its best.

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 11/22/2017, 10:45 AM) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 22/11/2017, 16:14) 

I know, but if you want pie, and you're more than halfway down the line, they might be gone already and you get a cupcake. I'd do two of the same flavor at least. I think Jen just wants to show off.

I see. I've never hosted more than 4 people at once so it's not been a dilemma I've had to face :lol:

13.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I assumed that she knows how much the people who are coming like pie, and/or someone else is bringing pie as well.

14.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 22/11/2017, 16:47) 
    I never finished the vlog from yesterday. She called in reinforcements (aka Don) for peeling the apples because he's better at it anyway. Bitch, you just manhandled two giant turkeys, their necks and "giblets?jiblets?"...you can peel a few apples. Selective competence at its best.

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 11/22/2017, 10:45 AM) 

I see. I've never hosted more than 4 people at once so it's not been a dilemma I've had to face :lol:

Me either. There's 12 for us this year--bigger than usual--and there are going to be two pies and some other dessert.

Edited by Lucky_Me - 11/22/2017, 10:53 AM

15.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She never told anything really about the topic, but I remember some clues here and there, card he gave them, thank you notes (too many years and not so much interest in this). Also, it's more the age gap between him and Scott than with the girls that made me think. Anyway, who cares.

She is the perfect host, buying same glasses for all 30 guests, but she doesn't stay up with her friends (I'm sure it's not that late...) and if I remeber correctly the following days she spends time putting the tables and chairs away while Don goes around with them. Or this is happening during other holidays. Same things, different years.

697 replies since 4/11/2017, 19:01   60979 views