Vlogidays Rewatch Party

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’m watching ‘13. They’re in NYC. I just finished the infamous Longchamp vlog. :agace:

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I’m ready to watch 2013 this year fun!

3.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Where do you all find the videos? I've looked on her youtube page and I'm lost.

also, that video posted here on Christmas Eve with the sad Yorkshire puddings? Maybe it's just my family but we only ever give gifts for the children. Even my brother and I don't exchange; it's always just the kids. Are we weird or is Jen's family weird?

4.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 11/16/2018, 07:09 PM) 

also, that video posted here on Christmas Eve with the sad Yorkshire puddings? Maybe it's just my family but we only ever give gifts for the children. Even my brother and I don't exchange; it's always just the kids. Are we weird or is Jen's family weird?

They are all on her myhousewifelife page. Not Pretty Neat Living

We give gifts to everyone in my family, but my family is quite small and my Dad and I are Christmas-aholics. I tried last year to convince my brother to not give us any presents but he wasn't having any of it. My son is the only kid in the family

My husbands side of the family does name drawing and everyone just buys for 1 person, then everyone buys gifts for the kids (there are many more kids on that side). It just makes Christmas last a little longer. You're not weird! I think everyone has their own traditions

5.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 11/16/2018, 07:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (Stitcher @ 11/16/2018, 07:09 PM) 

They are all on her myhousewifelife page. Not Pretty Neat Living

We give gifts to everyone in my family, but my family is quite small and my Dad and I are Christmas-aholics. I tried last year to convince my brother to not give us any presents but he wasn't having any of it. My son is the only kid in the family

My husbands side of the family does name drawing and everyone just buys for 1 person, then everyone buys gifts for the kids (there are many more kids on that side). It just makes Christmas last a little longer. You're not weird! I think everyone has their own traditions

Found them...thank you!!!! Watching now. :D

6.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 15/11/2018, 20:03) 
    I'm currently watching '12. I think we should do '13 this year!!

Also, I am AMAZED that Jen thought she could handle children. She gets severely overwhelmed by running CHRISTMAS ERRANDS

Isn't it customary to have a bit of a breakdown over Christmas stuff? Especially if you decorate everything that can be decorated in two large houses before the real preparations even begin.

I've decided to make a Moomin gingerbread house this year, the last time I made one I ended up smashing a wall of the house against the wall of my kitchen 😈

7.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I've never cooked a turkey before, but it's amazing how much prep goes into something that typically tastes really boring and gets covered in gravy

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can't watch anymore. That baby talk voice and knowing that she refuses to do all this "magical" stuff now that she has children just makes me rage-y. I feel so bad for her kids.

697 replies since 4/11/2017, 19:01   60868 views