CouponingGirl

« Older   Newer »

1. TiffyOK
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Watched the empties and she seems depressed or maybe just real tired. But i had to chuckle at some of her word choices and about her having dry hands and the nail polish topcoat coming off. Goofy broad... obviously all that hand sanitizer will do that. Haha. It's like she doesn't use basic logic at all sometimes, I swear. I dunno she is boring me right now, but I'll be sure to check in occasionally to see if anything good is happening with ol' bonicles!

2.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 2/4/2018, 08:36 PM) 
    She did aggressively address it. She was pissed. She puts her life out there and gets furious when people don't kiss her dollar tree ass. The house is his from what I understand. She will probably give dogs away. She makes me sick.
    She said she and johnny just want different lives. I don't believe one word out if her mouth. Lol. Not a fan.
    She has four beautiful kids, 3 adorable dogs.
    She is hateful. Karma is a bitch sometimes. She might want to think about that. She wont. She is flawless. Lmao

what video did she say all this in? I must have missed it!

so glad we have a thread here to talk about Bonicles!

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    so I guess the test tube baby is off then? :hearty-laugh:

4. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I still can't figure out what attracted her to this ... I mean she ain't no prize but this is just repulsive.
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2018-02-08 at 9.21.20 PM

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    so they're getting divorced? and her ex is already divorced too? what a fine country mess.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I'm curious to see who her next victim will be.

7.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 2/10/2018, 05:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 10/2/2018, 23:45) 
    I'm curious to see who her next victim will be.

I will be also. Maybe her ex.
    Maybe johnny jaws will return. Someone will crawl in. I just hope whoever she invites in is good to her kids and animals. But I figure the dogs will go.
    I honestly think she will constantly mess up

I used to think CG was a really sweet southern girl. But after reading all the things she has done, my opinion has changed. It almost seems like she is 2 different people. One is a kind and caring Christian girl and the other one is the devil in disguise.

She is so blessed to have 4 beautiful children. I keep hoping she will spend more time with them. I don't understand why she is constantly eating in her car by herself. Is she hiding what she eats? Why isn't she home eating meals with her children or taking them out to eat with her?

Since her ex-husband is divorced and she is getting divorced, maybe they will get back together. Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.

8.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I would think if her ex has half a brain he would steer clear of her.

This whole thing is so sad and confusing for the kids.

CG should stand on her own two feet for a while and focus on her kids and their well-being.

I'd be willing to bet it won't happen though.

9.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 2/11/2018, 02:34 PM) 
    New videos. Eating French fries, coffee, ice cream, singing, crying, preaching.
    She said...im sassy, I'll be alright. She has that right.
    Lol. She will always have sassy sarcastic attitude.
    It's not cute sassy, it's pissed off sassy.
    I think she is becoming unstable and I hate it for her kids.

I wonder how she stays so small and is even losing weight with all the junk food she eats? If I ate like she does, I would be 300 pounds or more! I enjoy a treat now and then but not one or more times EVERY day. Did she buy a box of those ice cream bars? If so, I wonder if the rest were a melted mess by the time she got home? I still don't understand why she eats in her car so much. Most people take what they buy from a store or a fast food place home and eat it there.

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She seems to be doing her hair and full-face make up more these days.

Maybe she's on the prowl for her next victim......er husband. :snickering:

11. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Peaceful @ 2/11/2018, 04:59 PM) 
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 2/11/2018, 02:34 PM) 
    New videos. Eating French fries, coffee, ice cream, singing, crying, preaching.
    She said...im sassy, I'll be alright. She has that right.
    Lol. She will always have sassy sarcastic attitude.
    It's not cute sassy, it's pissed off sassy.
    I think she is becoming unstable and I hate it for her kids.

I wonder how she stays so small and is even losing weight with all the junk food she eats? If I ate like she does, I would be 300 pounds or more! I enjoy a treat now and then but not one or more times EVERY day. Did she buy a box of those ice cream bars? If so, I wonder if the rest were a melted mess by the time she got home? I still don't understand why she eats in her car so much. Most people take what they buy from a store or a fast food place home and eat it there.

I've often wondered that myself. Maybe she's bulimic. It's very strange that she is always eating in her car. Away Girl eats in her car but it's lunch and it's during her lunch break. CG eats in her car ALL the time. She eats in her car when her next stop is home. Very strange.

And she say's she's "sassy". I say she's "salty". She's has a pissy attitude 24/7.

Talking about God doesn't make someone a good Christian. Neither does singing about Him. She seems to think she gets a "pass" because she does both. Nope.

12.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 2/13/2018, 11:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Peaceful @ 2/11/2018, 04:59 PM) 

I've often wondered that myself. Maybe she's bulimic. It's very strange that she is always eating in her car. Away Girl eats in her car but it's lunch and it's during her lunch break. CG eats in her car ALL the time. She eats in her car when her next stop is home. Very strange.

And she say's she's "sassy". I say she's "salty". She's has a pissy attitude 24/7.

Talking about God doesn't make someone a good Christian. Neither does singing about Him. She seems to think she gets a "pass" because she does both. Nope.

I was wondering if she may be binging and purging. UGH! That is disgusting and also can cause serious health issues. It makes no sense for her to eat in her car when she is on her way home. I feel she is hiding what she eats. Then probably goes home and eats again with her children if they are there. My heart goes out to her beautiful children. They are bounced back and forth between their parents. It's just so sad...

Away girl is a genuine sweet Christian girl. She usually only eats in her car on her lunch break from work. I really like Amy.

I agree CG has an attitude problem. She needs to get herself together and straighten up her life. Singing and praising the Lord does not make her a good Christian.

13. Betrice

User deleted

I like Away Girl too... I cannot figure out WHY she likes CG though. Very strange.

14.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 2/13/2018, 06:25 PM) 
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 14/2/2018, 00:26) 
    I like Away Girl too... I cannot figure out WHY she likes CG though. Very strange.

I know Betrice. I agree. I used to wonder about that too. Alot of people fall under couponing girl's spell, then they find out the facade.
    I keep wondering if big daddy will come slithering back?

Maybe Away Girl thinks she will be able to help CG?

15. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Peaceful @ 2/13/2018, 08:44 PM) 
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 2/13/2018, 06:25 PM) 
    I know Betrice. I agree. I used to wonder about that too. Alot of people fall under couponing girl's spell, then they find out the facade.
    I keep wondering if big daddy will come slithering back?

Maybe Away Girl thinks she will be able to help CG?

People like CG cannot be helped because they see no fault in their ways. AG does have a big heart so I can see how she could be sucked into the CG drama and feeling bad for her.

I think CG creates drama.

901 replies since 24/1/2018, 04:31   108924 views