CouponingGirl

« Older   Newer »

1. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Nobody is commenting on her videos about eating issues. She's reading here.

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It sounds like Jawnee is giving her a hard time.

I went through a difficult divorce and wouldn't wish that on anybody.

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    over what, I wonder? they don't have any kids together and it looked like he already had that house when they got together.

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    she's got a new eating video out (again) and she said she found a place and can move in the 1st week of March. I wonder if all three dogs will go with her or just the two little ones.

5. Betrice

User deleted

QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 2/19/2018, 02:39 PM) 
    over what, I wonder? they don't have any kids together and it looked like he already had that house when they got together.

I wonder too ... she didn't have anything when they got married, right? It's his house. I wonder if he's staying in the camper right now.

I think she's just mad that now she has to support herself without Jaw Knees money. She has to pay rent. She's a user and she was using him. I believe that.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Animal lover @ 2/19/2018, 07:22 PM) 
    I know how easy it is to feel sorry for her as I felt sorry for her about 3 years ago
    I was a fan of hers. I thought She was a good Christian girl but she showed her true colors I have no remorse thinking that she gets herself into every single predicament that she gets herself into.
    Johnny is not much I'll grant you that, but trust me this girl has done so much to screw her life up and she will not be told, she will not be advised, so I have no sympathy for her whatsoever.
    Someone said that Johnny was staying away so she can the kids can have the house until she found some place to stay I have no idea if that's true or not but she is in the house because she videos from the house.
    she's a hot mess she truly is a hot mess she needs psychiatric counseling.
    She has four beautiful children and I wish them all the love happiness protection and respect that they deserve

Yes, and who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

They were only married what like a year and a half.

Maybe she thinks she is entitled to more then she really is being that the marriage was so short-lived.

It's not surprising at all. You could totally tell she wasn't into him.

She was looking for someone to pay the bills and put a roof over her head so she could spend all her money on fast food and Dollar Tree crap.

I would think if she is paying her own bills she would have to drastically cut back on the frivolous spending.

QUOTE (Betrice @ 2/19/2018, 08:10 PM) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 2/19/2018, 02:39 PM) 

I wonder too ... she didn't have anything when they got married, right? It's his house. I wonder if he's staying in the camper right now.

I think she's just mad that now she has to support herself without Jaw Knees money. She has to pay rent. She's a user and she was using him. I believe that.

Exactly Betrice!

I just posted similar thoughts before I saw your post.

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Well she can't get rid of Sarge because he's such a mama's boy as she has said multiple times. Like every time he was on camera.

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Probably not, they were married for like 5 minutes.

I do think she's staying at her friends house.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Sounds like she's found her soul mate at World Market.

Someone who loves peach flavored Clearly Canadian as much as she does. :snickering:

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    that's a lot of money to spend on crap when you have to pay 1st and last months rent on a place and you don't make much more than minimum wage.

11.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 2/21/2018, 08:07 AM) 
    that's a lot of money to spend on crap when you have to pay 1st and last months rent on a place and you don't make much more than minimum wage.

I was thinking the same thing. Plus all the bills that go along with that, and didn't she just buy a used car?

I'm assuming she was driving one of Jawnee's cars during their 15 minute marriage, but maybe she had her own car.

12. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Candy, chocolate, pork rinds ... what happened to her healthy eating kick she was on? I guess that is right out the door along with Jaw Knee and the pets.

She literally said to a stranger "this is the bomb dot com"?? Good Lord... I'm embarrassed for her.

13.     +2   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 2/21/2018, 06:34 AM) 

Someone who loves peach flavored Clearly Canadian as much as she does. :snickering:

I thought it sounded like she was flirting with that guy too! I wonder if they exchanged phone numbers? Good grief, she needs to take a break from men and take care of her children, herself and her pets on her own for a while. She should know that jumping from one man to another doesn't always work out so well.

I also agree that she should be saving as much money as she can for when she moves into her new place in March. All that junk food isn't good for her or her children and it adds up even when it's from the Dollar Tree if she buys a ton of it each time she goes there.

One more thing I don't understand... How does she look so small in the videos she does in her car but looks like she gained a lot of weight, especially in her face, in the video she made in her friends car?

14. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Peaceful @ 2/21/2018, 10:33 PM) 
    QUOTE (SunshineGirl @ 2/21/2018, 06:34 AM) 

I thought it sounded like she was flirting with that guy too! I wonder if they exchanged phone numbers? Good grief, she needs to take a break from men and take care of her children, herself and her pets on her own for a while. She should know that jumping from one man to another doesn't always work out so well.

I also agree that she should be saving as much money as she can for when she moves into her new place in March. All that junk food isn't good for her or her children and it adds up even when it's from the Dollar Tree if she buys a ton of it each time she goes there.

One more thing I don't understand... How does she look so small in the videos she does in her car but looks like she gained a lot of weight, especially in her face, in the video she made in her friends car?

Angles!! LOL! Seriously... she has the angle of the camera set in a way that is more flattering. Harder to set that up in the friends car - plus she had to have a wider angle to keep the friend in frame. So she couldn't go high with camera.

She sounded like she was flirting in her recall of the conversation. She's gotta find her another man to put a roof over her head so she can continue with her dollar tree and world market hauls.

15. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

This girl?
    Attached Image
    Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 2.22.21 AM

901 replies since 24/1/2018, 04:31   108926 views