Is that the same woman?

2.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 2/21/2018, 08:37 PM) 
    Candy, chocolate, pork rinds ... what happened to her healthy eating kick she was on? I guess that is right out the door along with Jaw Knee and the pets.

She literally said to a stranger "this is the bomb dot com"?? Good Lord... I'm embarrassed for her.

Yes, that was cringeworthy.

3.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    That's Myra in the older video? If so, she's aged a bunch and lost weight. I hope she's not sick.

4. Betrice

User deleted

QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 2/22/2018, 01:36 PM) 
    That's Myra in the older video? If so, she's aged a bunch and lost weight. I hope she's not sick.

LOL! No, that's not Myra. I don't know who that girl is but CG did a few videos with her a while back.

I agree that CG is a user. She will take advantage of whoever she can for whatever she needs.

5.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Ohhh, gotcha!

6.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 2/22/2018, 12:52 PM) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 2/22/2018, 01:36 PM) 

LOL! No, that's not Myra. I don't know who that girl is but CG did a few videos with her a while back.

I agree that CG is a user. She will take advantage of whoever she can for whatever she needs.

Yep, and we all know that she will play the poor victim as she is spewing her sob stories to whoever will listen.

7. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

She pulls the same trick Scam Schuerman likes to pull ... when the going gets tough talk about your dead Mom (or Ma-maw). CG said the other day that cheese sauce reminds her of her Ma-maw. 🙄

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    maybe the kids are with their father until she can move into her new place? She dropped some cash over at the Ulta.

9. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 2/23/2018, 09:18 AM) 
    maybe the kids are with their father until she can move into her new place? She dropped some cash over at the Ulta.

She sure did! Good grief. And ALL of it is tacky glitter shit that she shouldn't be wearing. I swear I'm not 100 years old but the word that comes to mind when she's all gussied up is "harlot". She just looks like a cheap, trashy slut. That gold glitter eyeshadow isn't going to do her any favors.

And she tries to say she saved $3 off that Stila eye glitter. Nope. That's a prestige brand and the coupon doesn't apply. She's pretty stupid about coupons for a person who calls herself "Couponing Girl"!

10.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    where did you see she was leaving Sarge? Isn't Jaw Knee an over the road truck driver? How can he keep a dog? This is so fucked up.

11. Betrice
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Wow ... I guess "mommeeeessss boyzzzz" doesn't matter, huh? What an irresponsible bitch. What about the other dogs and didn't they have birds too?

12. TiffyOK
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I love that she went to Ulta and wasted money on unflattering makeup *while* she is using someone to stay at their place rent free. Girl you ain't no spring chicken anymore and you look like a fool with your tight shirts and glittery eye shadow and lipgloss.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    she was bored and had nothing to do with the kids since they're most likely not living with her, so she went to the mall and bought a shit ton more BBW crap.

14. Betrice
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 2/25/2018, 12:00 PM) 
    she was bored and had nothing to do with the kids since they're most likely not living with her, so she went to the mall and bought a shit ton more BBW crap.

WTF is up with that? She takes her kids to the mall and then just buys more shit for HERSELF?? Lord ... 🙄

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Betrice @ 2/26/2018, 02:12 PM) 
    QUOTE (Oldncrabby @ 2/25/2018, 12:00 PM) 

WTF is up with that? She takes her kids to the mall and then just buys more shit for HERSELF?? Lord ... 🙄

She seems to be very selfish. I feel so sad for her children...

901 replies since 24/1/2018, 04:31   108924 views