CouponingGirl

« Older   Newer »

1.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Willowthewisp @ 8/3/2018, 06:36 PM) 
    That Jeanette woman that Jawknee is with now, is nothing like Dolly Parton, she is more like Tammy Faye Baker, she’s ugly with so much make on u could peel it off! Her husband a good looking man had a cancer operation last December and she was telling him how much she loved him etc, what a bitch! She can’t sing that good either she goes off key, but of course lover boy thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread. Lol. What pisses me right off is that they say they’re Christians. Yeah right I thought. Thou shalt not commit adultery was one of the commandments.. Also her wedding vows were in sickness and in health, stupid cow.. Karma will get them both that’s for sure. Can’t stand people like this. I feel bad for her husband I wonder if he knows what she’s up to

:thumbs-up:

Johnny is nothing but a sinning hypocrite. So is his haggard Tammy Faye wannabe. Karma baby!!

Is there a picture of the husband on her fb? I didn't notice anyone that fit the description and it's been several weeks since I looked at it.

2. Betrice

User deleted

Time for a new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=60833787

901 replies since 24/1/2018, 04:31   108925 views