Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1. BowlingForSnark
        +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    I know freak accidents DO happen but I feel like she is actually "borrowing" someone else's tragedy.

With Marie this is a distinct possibility. We know she lies & embellishes stories frequently. Unless she she has pics of herself and this guy during their supposed time together then he might be just a former acquaintance or school mate. Given her track record it would not shock me one iota that she would appropriate someone else's story and insert herself in it for drama.

I DO feel sorry for Junior for multiple reasons. I wonder how she feels about her mother airing such personal details of her life on social media? To me that is waaayyy stepping over the line.

Also...Marie, I challenge you to point out a single incident of anyone at the Bakery EVER saying cruel & mean things about your daughter!! No one here wishes her ill. Like someone said previously, YOU Marie, are the object of our disgust and ire because of your scamming, lying ways. And to call us out for harassment when you and your grifter mother spent so much time harassing other YouTubers, is a huge joke. You're both pot & kettle, Crappy Girl. :18:

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71863 views