Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1. Nightshade SugarPuff
        +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Brother was struck by a vehicle and died.

www.raderfh.com/obituaries/Corey-Ar...#!/Obituary

www.kltv.com/story/11380942/twin-brothers-dedication

Yes, I can certainly see Marie writing herself into their life stories, whether she ever dated Chris or not. Lots of the brothers’ longtime male and female friends are currently on FB. They know the answers to the basic questions regarding Marie and her importance as Chris’ longtime GF; regarding Marie saying she was the only one everyone called for verification if Chris was on that boat after the fatal incident occurred (yet so many others survived on the party boat AND so many eye witnesses not on either boat witnessed the collision). No evidence yet that any one of those males on that boat, much less its owner, being charged with manslaughter for Chris’ death. The only arrest I have found thus far is for Corey, the twin, for public intoxication, and it shows up frequently in any search for either brother in any context. In the mugshot, Corey clearly had been in a fight that day, likely while under said intoxication.

I do find the resemblance between Chris and the actual father of her child quite striking, but they are definitely two different men. I sure hate to hear that later on IG last night Marie claimed he was only a one night stand whom she had sex with less than a year from when she last had unprotected sex with Chris. Chris spent enough time later around her daughter to wish the child was his, to “love [the child] so much.” Remember: All of this is occurring in cities approximately 144 miles apart from each other. The night of Chris’ death, Marie was in GA visiting her mother and made the drive to Longview, TX, “immediately.” I’m not questioning the lengthy alleged drives for any of these occasions, but I do think if he was back in the Carrolton and surrounding areas, it was for more than just to visit her daughter. If Marie had moved on after visiting Chris after Corey’s death (visiting Chris at the urging of her friends via FB, she says), are we to assume that up until 2008, Chris, a firefighter (generally on call when not on duty has always been my understanding of the job), was driving approximately 144 miles for a booty call? Look at his photo in those links Snackin’ posted: He’s way too built and good looking to have to even leave his home for some action. Seriously, he could probably call any not desperate girl, and she would show up. Are we to believe the implication that intimacy with Marie is well worth hours of driving? Besides, Marie claims she had up to 5-6 previous relationships until Mt. Everest climbing ex-BF left. I’ve been assuming Marie meant one relationship at a time.

:10:

If Corey was struck by a vehicle as his cause of death, he certainly did not die of asphyxiation.

Edited by Nightshade SugarPuff - 5/19/2018, 11:55 PM

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71867 views