Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1. Nightshade SugarPuff
        +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snackin&Snarkin @ 20/5/2018, 03:21) 
    Not sure if I'm allowed to mention this here so mods feel free to remove it but I noticed that certain members of Marie's family left condolences on the former HS BF's obituary but not a peep from Marie herself.

Should be fine since we are not identifying them by name. Did you notice the spelling variation of another “Karen Manning,” though mommy dearest signed several down under her actual name? Time stamps are the same for every date. This may be the woman from whom Marie’s mom got her inspiration for her favorite alias. By altering the spelling, she’s less likely to cross paths with the real deal.

Could be Chris was actually Marie’s brother’s friend, and she had a major crush on him. If so, in her mind then as now, Chris would have made the perfect man for her. She may simply have made the fantasy a “reality” in the story she wove for her Stans.

She needs to stay away from a Ouija board. Sometimes the dead can speak up for themselves again...perhaps. Best not risk it, Marie.

Confirmed both twins attended Carrolton HS through one of their 36 y o former high school friends who is a professional up North. Both she and her husband are among the ones to whom I have referred that they have up to date contact info via every possible manner.

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71863 views