Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1. Riocat
        +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    In bed waiting for my house ghost to undress me

Status
    Anonymous
    Man the one part of the live I missed turns out to be the hot topic and I’m totally confused. I’ve read the article about Chris’ accident and saw the obituary where moira commented. But are we trying to figure out if she really dated him or if she’s acting like she did because telling his story will get sympathy from her stans? What’s the verdict so far?

I may have missed that part but I was there to see Marie literally basking in the adoration of her stans commenting about how she’s such an amazing mother and such a good person and that she should be a motivational speaker. Of course marie would first say something that sounded self doubting or insecure and her stans would go wild with compliments and Marie would just be lapping it up. And somehow watching Marie was the one single thing that saved Jaystan’s marriage. What the hell kind of problems were they having for marie to be the solution? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon: ECF1F797-F3C6-48B6-9358-2F34A676A0D6

And moiras comment! :crying: So she’s admitting that it was Marie who told her to make this fake account and write fake comments from it.DB6D436E-28E2-4DD2-A763-4CED9A0B601B
    Attached Image
    124FB166-5D45-4A5B-85C9-73EFED71EE5C

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71867 views