Cheap Crafty Girl Pt. 9: Scamming dimwitted Stans into thinking she's YouTube’s Jesus

« Older   Newer »

1. BowlingForSnark
        +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    "Maybe you should put some shorts on or something if you want to keep fighting evil today."

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nightshade SugarPuff @ 5/20/2018, 12:16 AM) 
    QUOTE (Snackin&Snarkin @ 20/5/2018, 03:21) 
    Not sure if I'm allowed to mention this here so mods feel free to remove it but I noticed that certain members of Marie's family left condolences on the former HS BF's obituary but not a peep from Marie herself.

Should be fine since we are not identifying them by name. Did you notice the spelling variation of another “Karen Manning,” though mommy dearest signed several down under her actual name? Time stamps are the same for every date. This may be the woman from whom Marie’s mom got her inspiration for her favorite alias. By altering the spelling, she’s less likely to cross paths with the real deal.

I didn't notice it, but went back & looked after you mentioned it, Nightshade. So close to Manning & just like Marie I would put nothing past Moira.

Could be Chris was actually Marie’s brother’s friend, and she had a major crush on him. If so, in her mind then as now, Chris would have made the perfect man for her. She may simply have made the fantasy a “reality” in the story she wove for her Stans.

Great theory & seems like something Marie would do. I don't believe for a minute that this guy was Marie's grand high school romance...except in her head.

She needs to stay away from a Ouija board. Sometimes the dead can speak up for themselves again...perhaps. Best not risk it, Marie.

Agreed. Although I could see Marie trying this for more views since she's so hard up for content these days :mocking_smiley_emoticon:

A good chance exists that Marie may be a high school drop out.

Unless Crappy Girl shares pics of herself in cap & gown at her actual graduation then I think this is likely to be the case.

I wonder if Marie's brother & sister-in-law know about her social media shenanigans? Didn't she do an Instagram live while at their house once?

886 replies since 8/4/2018, 17:10   71866 views